PDA

View Full Version : s14-silvia - GREAT seller.

Akiros
05-07-2006, 12:32 PM
:bigok: great communication, great pics, pretty much an all around great seller, Id do business with this guy any time.

Skyline0586
05-30-2006, 01:42 PM
great guy!!!

EndLeSS8
06-15-2006, 09:38 PM
edit: pending RE-EVALUATION

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 10:01 AM
s14-silvia is a bad seller and scammer.

He sold me a "S14 rear sway bar" but it was the wrong sway bar, it was a sway bar for a 300zx.

When I told him it was wrong, he accused me that it was my fault for installing it incorrectly.

After I showed him pictures of a REAL S14 rear sway bar, he finally admitted he was wrong.

He is based in Ohio, but he claims to be on vacation in Seattle.

He told me to ship the item to Seattle (Unconfirmed address)

Obviously, if I ship to Seattle, I lose both my money, the wrong sway bar, and ALL of the evidence I have.

He REFUSES to pay me back the full amount, AND he REFUSES to pay me back the money. I TOLD him on NUMEROUS occasions that

-I am terribly low on money right now, and I NEED him to Paypal me back the money BEFORE I can ship it to him, because I NEED that money to ship it
-I trusted him before to ship it to me, after I payed him, but now he cannot return the trust, even though I trusted him first by paying him initially
-If I ship him back the item, I have no evidence of the entire transaction, so he has both the money, the wrong sway bar, and details.

I have some of his details, PM me if you need his name and address or his details.

Edgar
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM
i hope i dont get fucked

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Edgar: Check out the other thread for more details.

EndLeSS8
06-23-2006, 09:38 AM
I told him I had money problems due to family private issues. I orginally bought the sway bar from him for $58 shipped.

I borrowed some money to ship the bar to him, and I wrote him an email. I wrote this in my email:

"I'm going to send the damn sway bar back to you

You better paypal me back

I'll give you the tracking number when i send it"

This was his reply to me:

are you fucking threating me.. i will be back to columbus this monday

if you want to ship it to columbus

(address removed)

when I ship it to you.. it only take 2 days to get to your place.. anyway. dont fucking threating me or start anything. because I have enough from. I will not refund you 58$, because 58$ - 15 shipping fee and paypal fee. i will only refund you 43$. .. anyway. i am out.. this is the last email I will reply you, becaue you are being rude and make the post on zilvia. you think you are really smart huh? and make a nice move.... you are wrong. you only make this issue worse ok

EndLeSS8
08-02-2006, 06:50 PM
PM me if anyone needs his info

His nick is "Shiaokaz" on Ohiodrifting and Ohionissans