PDA

View Full Version : 20mm H&R spacers dont fit my s14 hubs???

az_240
04-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Just got my 20mm s14 spacers. I was just wondering how easy theyd fit against my 5 lug hubs and it seems they have about 1/8" gap before the spacer will sit against the hub.
There seems to be a lip around the center of the hub that is not letting me sit the spacer flush...
Has anybody else had this problem? What is the recommended solution?

Thanks

az_240
04-07-2006, 10:09 PM
The part # on both boxes of spacers is 4065662 which is for S14s then there is an 8/5 A on the spacer
Do the front and rear use different spacers or are they the same?

I tried real hard pressing the spacer in but there is just no way its gonna go unless I shave some of the spacer or hub but I have no idea how id do that. Its like there needs to be a groove in the spacer so it will fit over that small lip.
Do I just have the wrong spacers or is this common???

Touring240
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
that sucks. I'm not sure why, but I would take them to a machine shop to have them bored out slightly.

az_240
04-07-2006, 11:28 PM
that means more $$$
I dont think I should have to pay more when Ive already spent $240 on these damn things.
this is pretty weird taht they dont fit. Ive been searching for the last few hours and it seems im the only one with this problem:-/

To those of you who use these spacers is there a cutout or something on the spacer that makes it slip over the lip on the hub?
I dont have a cutout on my spacers they are just cut at an angle at the center bore.

mRclARK1
04-08-2006, 01:11 PM
The recommended solution is putting them on correctly.

They go on against your rotors, not your hubs.

Put them on and :2f2f: