PDA

View Full Version : alright...question time..

TanbouTaTsubasa
03-22-2006, 04:45 PM
hey guys...time to enlighten me...

I've got a '89 240sx fastback....and I want to do the S14 angry eyes front-end conversion. I'd like, if any of you have spare time, to know exactly what it is Im going to have to do to get this little project rolling, odviously I know I need the parts...but where? how much? and about fabrication...any tips/how to's? Im looking for as much info on this as I can find.

anyway thanks for you time guys, and thanks to any/all who respond to this!

- peace

DrtyRat
03-22-2006, 10:11 PM
hey guys...time to enlighten me...
anyway thanks for you time guys, and thanks to any/all who respond to this!

- peace
Ok first of all Welcome to Zilvia!:keke: :keke: Second if you would have looked in the faq's you would have found this on the first page...http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=8793 finally you said thank you WAY too prematurely, for those who will post after me will strike you down w/Great vengence and Furious Anger...gl cuz unless you learn to search you wont be here long

TheTimanator
03-23-2006, 07:33 AM
^^^^great, except that link is for an S15 conversion.

Search and you will find some information. For instance this:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=98679&highlight=s14+conversion
and just to help you out a little S14 "angry eyes" is better known as S14 Kouki around here.

PS. I'm not sure why I'm helping you cuz I think the conversion is kinda ugly :down: haha

DrtyRat
03-23-2006, 09:31 AM
^^^^great, except that link is for an S15 conversion.

Oh well I tried...:wtc:

TanbouTaTsubasa
03-23-2006, 10:55 PM
:Owned: well now don't I fell stupid, haha, I didnt even see the damned search button, and I spent like 15 minutes looking before I posted...god damn, I should seek therapy.

anyway, thanks hell of guys, that pretty much answered all of my questions. its nice to see what you guys are up to with your cars, cause it gives me different Idea's to throw around with my own plans.

anyway, I'll post some pics of what I've got going on right now in the introductions section in a little.

-peace:barf:

2iv0 sx
03-23-2006, 11:06 PM
S14 angry eyes front-end conversion

thats cute.. haha