PDA

View Full Version : Kiss My Bumper

RSP13-Sideways
03-21-2006, 03:26 PM
This thread was started. http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=101132

I emailed him about his waterneck since I needed a SR20DET Waterneck for my S13 project, I had S14 Taka lines and needed to get the waterneck. Long story short, it was on back order from Nissan for 3-4 weeks and I thought I could get it faster by asking KISS MY BUMPER for his.

I PMed him directly and said, "I'll buy your waterneck for $70 shipped." Keep in mind brand new from Nissan is about $75 shipped.

He said, "ok deal, send me money through paypal." Before I sent the money I SPECIFICALLY asked him,

"This is a S14 SR20DET waterneck right?" He responded quickly with a,

"Yes this is a S14 waterneck." So I agreed and paid. Kiss My Bumper sent me a freakin' S14 SR20DE NON-TURBO SR waterneck. Now why the hell do I need that non-turbo waterneck? I already have one that's on my S13, I specifically told him I needed a S14/S15 SR20DET Waterneck and he said he had it.

I receive it and send it right back to him and he agrees to refund my money. I sent it back like 3-weeks ago and he says, "I haven't received it yet." I called the post office and they say it was delivered. He asked me where I sent to back to and I said I sent it back to shipper. I never even wrote out a new tag! The tag he sent it to me with, with his shipping address was sent right back.

This guy is freakin' holding $70 that I need to finish my project and is playing the "I never received it." card.......this is bullshit...

lok
03-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Has it been over 30 days? If not then file a complaint with paypal and give proof with tracking and emails.

Seems like people getting screwed is becoming more common.

Good luck.

RSP13-Sideways
03-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Paypal won't do anything because it doesn't have anything to do with eBAY. I mean I talked to him over the phone and he tried to get me to keep it by "modifying" it, but I was like No man, because I would of just modified my stock S13 SR20DET one.

I just feel screwed out of $70 which is WAY to expensive for a S14 SR20DE waterneck, I mean a brand new SR20DET S14 waterneck is $75 shipped. The thing that pisses me off is that I asked him specifically and I capitilized it too, IS THIS A S14 SR20DET waterneck? He said, yea it's an S14 waterneck. WTF.......he avoided my question all together, he knows exactly what I was looking for and still sent me that garbage....damn.

lok
03-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Even if it is not through ebay you still sent him money and that gives you the option to file a complaint.

Go to resolution center and then file a claim and then choose the paypal transaction ID #. When he finds out you have filed a complaint dont cancel it until you get the money back.

Good luck,

SDS14Driver
03-30-2006, 07:22 PM
dunno how often you check zilvia lok but we need to exchange info about you getting ripped off by that Andrew guy.

Talk to you soon hopefully.

RSP13-Sideways
03-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Kiss My Bumper - He finally squared things away. He found the part at another location which he never checked. He emailed me that he did find it and he did send me back my refund.