PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Server

RJF
03-14-2006, 11:33 AM
As some of you may have noticed we have been having some periodic crashes or lockups of the server the past few weeks. This has been due to memory issues being caused by the popularity of Zilvia.

We have decided to upgrade the server by adding 2GB of additional memory, which should help the situation. It was ordered today and we should have it by the end of the week

Phase 2 of the upgrade will be adding a second processor, but that will have to wait until we get some funds.

We would like to continue to thank all our sponsors and advertisers, without whom we could not cover our bandwidth and hosting fees.

Unexpected expenses like this are difficult, but we will come up with the money from Sticker sales and Premium Memberships. If you would like to help out in some way, please consider buying some stickers or a premium membership.

Thanks again for everyone's support in making Zilvia.net the largest and best Nissan 240SX website.

-Bob

punxva
03-15-2006, 10:09 AM
if we renew our premium memberships, can we maybe get stickers lol...

RJF
03-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Server has been upgraded with 2GB of additional memory. Hopefully this will help alleviate the performance issues we've been having.

Next on the wish list is an additional CPU.

Buy stickers and premium memberships. :D:

Big Zee
04-17-2006, 07:57 PM
where do you buy stickers from ?

ThatGuy
04-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Home Page, Site Navigation menu in top left corner, 10th link on the list, Stickers.

But I'll make it even easier.
Click here to purchase Zilvia.net stickers. (http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=stickers)

CoasTek240
03-01-2007, 01:45 AM
who do i contact to pay for a premium membership. im trying to give a donation to zilvia aswell and i want a couple stickers... some mod reading this contact me.
-dave
Nevermind...i found it.
now who do i contact for a donation...?

cmcdougle
03-07-2007, 06:57 PM
me, lol...

jk, but +rep for the donation. I wish I were baller enough to make donations. . .

ooh and I gave you another green square!

rcsmith01
03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Move your Server to my ISP. We'll setup you up on a load balancer. PM me for rates :)