PDA

View Full Version : wheels and tire question.

im2pogi
02-18-2006, 03:46 AM
i know somewhere it has been asked in forums. search button doesnt really help me out. and im a noobie so be nice.

my question is im thinking to get sport max 962 wheels. i was wondering on my 89 240 would this fit?

17x9 +35 all around fit in the front and rear.

if it does would tire size would be perfect. either same size front and rear or smaller to bigger front to rear.

suspension i have on the car would be kyb agx and eibach lowering springs.

another option i have is to get

17x7 +38 and 17x9 +35

would that be better for a rear wheel drive car. if so what tire size would be perfect for my setup.

i know you ppl might say why sport max they heavy like shit. well reason is i hit a curb pretty bad when it snowed over here. thats va for ya. and looking for wheels and tires for my car. already fixed the broken suspension on my car and dont have that much money to spend. and sport max wheels are pretty cheap. thought about rotas. but these sport max got that deep dish look i really like.

so if anybody got some rims they trying to get rid of holla at me. i went to the sales section on this. they either sold or dont want to ship.

want 5 spoke with a good deep dish either black or gun metal. and is willy to ship.

hey guys thanks for your time.