PDA

View Full Version : S15 windshield wiper squirters

silbeer
02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
I've already searched, but no results.

I've got a VIS CF S15 hood and would like to know if anyone has the Nissan part number for S15 windshield wiper nozzles. I've got my S13 nozzles taped down but it looks awefull. If anyone has the info please let me know! I'm not going out of my way to be truly JDM, I just really don't want to pick up those LED style squirters.

Any help is appreciated.

Yoshi
02-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Just do what I did.
http://www.360realms.com/S13-S15/#Day9
(scroll to the bottom)

If you don't have a personal contact in japan PERSONALLY (or australia I guess), you won't find them. I've searched; I have some decent connections myself, and used them to do what I've done thus far, but the squirters are silly thing to get hung up about being JDM. Even if you do find them, they'll prolly be $50+ Totally not worth it.

silbeer
02-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Yoshi,

Thanks for the info. My comment on LED squirters was actually based on your documentation. I do have a friend in Japan, so I guess I'll go that route. I'm really not trying to be JDM with the squirters, I just really want to get some that fit. I've tried a couple of other nissan and toyota nozzles. It's gotten a little frustrating, which is why I'm looking for the real thing.

BTW your 360realms documentation was extremely helpful in my S13-S15 conversion, especially the headlight wiring. Thanks a lot. It is extremely useful for anyone in the zilvia community who is looking to do that conversion.