PDA

View Full Version : Window issue.

SnakeKack
02-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Today I went to roll my window up and it wouldn't move up. I had to work it up, but it goes down fine.

I took it apart and found that a plastice piece broke inside, I super glued it put it in and it worked fine. I put the door back together and then I rolled it down the i rolled it up but when I rolled it up it kept on sticking, I did it again and it got jammed.

Now when I opened it up again the cable had gotten caught up in the pulley where the crank arm attaches too. Its ruined.

Is this expensive to fix and can i get the parts from Nissan?

mRclARK1
02-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I'd just find the parts in a junkyard. I don't think they would be to expensive from a nissan dealer; but they would surely be cheaper at the junkyard and probably work just as well.

DJPimpFlex
02-14-2006, 10:07 AM
manual or power windows? I'll see if they have any at the pick and pull. I'm going today maybe.

SnakeKack
02-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Its manual. I talked to a mechanic and he said it was the regulator,he also said they cost anywhere from 150-200 bucks.

I'm really skeptic about that price though because my sister has a Honda Accord with power windows and her regulator was 80 bucks, I've yet to call Nissan.

projectRDM
02-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Dealer cost is like $60 IIRC.