Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
R32 GTR passenger (US driver's side) seat

Gonnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 03-27-2014 at 09:40 PM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
P2592b

Trader Rating: (1)
P2592b is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm interested in the seat. Where in md are you? I'm in Philly and want to try to make the trip down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P2592b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I am close to Baltimore, about 1.5-2 hrs south of Philly

You can PM me for more details if you wish. When were you planning on coming down??
Old 01-26-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Typical Zivia flakers.............

Please do not contact me unless you have cash! Tired of answering fucking pms about info already in the thread and offers of less than 100. Da fuq is wrong with people??
Old 03-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump it up.

Still got one of the Best S chassis seats out there (and it bolts right in)!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #6
rangerjavi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
rangerjavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hot Damn!! Why are you so far, bump for you GLWS wish I could make another trip down there but whatever.

Being a Floridian is a birth right!
rangerjavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 01:00 AM   #8
89SwapXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
89SwapXE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm guessing this is for locals only...really clean.

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android
89SwapXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #9
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89SwapXE View Post
I'm guessing this is for locals only...really clean.

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android
I would prefer a local pickup as shipping might be a bear. HOWEVER, if you or anyone who is not local is interested and has advice on how to ship it (be it a link for ideas as well as box sizes etc, to your own personal ideas, whatever it may be), I will surely consider it.

Also, if not local to the Maryland area, I am will to drive within 30-45 mins to aid in delivery. However, I will NOT take below asking price as now I am providing you a service and my time is not free.

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #10
D-Minus
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
D-Minus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
do these sit higher than the stock s13 ones?
D-Minus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Minus View Post
do these sit higher than the stock s13 ones?
They actually sit lower by a little.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Gonnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 03-27-2014 at 09:41 PM..
Old 03-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Last bump to the top before new thread
Old 03-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #14
new-mee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
new-mee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
interested. i'm in tampa area florida and depending on shipping price i might have to buy this. is it possible for a quote to 34691 area code? thanks man
new-mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:14 PM   #15
rangerjavi
Zilvia Addict

Cheapest way I know of shipping bulky items is through Greyhound the bus company, not the fastest but not the slowest either but you do have to go to the station to pick it up yourself. It should be less than $100 bucks to ship through them but I may be wrong its been a while since I used it.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:23 PM   #16
EliteGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
EliteGTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
great price on the seat. as far as shipping goes, get a box that fits the seat and post the dimensions and seat weight so people can get quotes.
EliteGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #17
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
You can probably take the seat apart to make for a smaller box needed to ship and bump for my old seat, came of the the FREED s14 btw.
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #18
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Elite and rangerjavi, can you send me a link to boxes big enough to ship this??

Seemingly I am getting more interest to ship this than locally
Old 03-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #19
rangerjavi
Zilvia Addict

You can try Walmart at night while they are stocking they throw away big boxes all the time plus they're free to take you'll be helping them, I used to do overnight stocking just ask which department has the biggest boxes (varies by store and location.)

Old 03-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #20
EliteGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
EliteGTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Elite and rangerjavi, can you send me a link to boxes big enough to ship this??

Seemingly I am getting more interest to ship this than locally
probably something such as two 20cube boxes taped together would fit that you can purchase at your local office supply store. but measure the seat to be sure.

update- just measured the dimensions of the box in my garage with r33gtr seats in it. 20x23 is width and length. my height is more because i have 2 in there but a box height of a min of 36" would work. so 20x23x36.
EliteGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:07 PM   #21
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Thanks you two! I think I may have a few moments tomorrow to get this sorted. Well appreciated
Old 03-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #22
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
Il buy it ASAP , CASH..No shipping I Will meet you.
JTunedMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote