Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
1990 nissan 240sx

asking $2500 as is


For sale is a 1990 240sx all stock. Not sure if its an SE, but it has power windows, locks, and a rear windshield wiper. Its a clean title with 187,650 miles and climbing since its my daily, tags are up to date. 1 small crack in the dash right ontop of the cluster, all gauges work, runs cherry, good on gas, no overheating, no leaks. New cap and rotor, spark plug wires, and radiator, fixed the exhuast leak. The only bads I can think of is the rear window wiper & cruise control dont work, and its automatic :/ Just passed smog, I have the smog paper and title. Will be sold as a lein sale.

Good for someone looking for a daily commuter or a good unmolested s13 to start off with.


pm, call or txt 818-749-4719





__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.

Last edited by doomviillain; 01-26-2013 at 09:44 PM..
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
2step2jz
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Age: 21
Posts: 40
Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bump, have you thought of a price?
2step2jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
no, thats why I wanna see what offers are out there
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #4
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
bump. entertaining any fair offers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
Suprisingly no interests...

mods please close
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:11 AM   #6
DatCamber
 
DatCamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal (714)
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm very interested man. PM'd.
DatCamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #7
TC2SR
Zilvia Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 319
Trader Rating: (1)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
no price and automatic and you expect people to give you offers? stop being lazy and throw out a reasonable price. You got a brain, use it and dont expect internet strangers to do all the work for you. =)
TC2SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #8
MrClown
Leaky Injector
 
MrClown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Downtown LA
Posts: 107
Trader Rating: (1)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have 1300 let me know if u interested
MrClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
speedracer5
Nissanaholic!
 
speedracer5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SO CAL
Age: 26
Posts: 2,479
Trader Rating: (24)
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I got 1600
__________________
speedracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #10
626DRIFTR
 
626DRIFTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Canyon City
Age: 24
Posts: 8
Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626DRIFTR
Where is the exhaust leaking from and why does the check engine light come on?
626DRIFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #11
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC2SR View Post
no price and automatic and you expect people to give you offers? stop being lazy and throw out a reasonable price. You got a brain, use it and dont expect internet strangers to do all the work for you. =)
Right you are. Price and details fixed above

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626DRIFTR View Post
Where is the exhaust leaking from and why does the check engine light come on?
The exhaust leak is coming from the rear section of the exhaust I'll get it fixed soon. I checked the code, its an EGR system malfunction. Thats the only code.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
final bump.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #13
Joshilog
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: West side
Posts: 9
Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you still have this for sale?
Joshilog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #14
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie
 
doomviillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Hollywood CA
Age: 24
Posts: 425
Trader Rating: (5)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshilog View Post
Do you still have this for sale?
yes, price dropped to 2.2k
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You are seventeen.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #15
dluevanos01
Zilvia Addict
 
dluevanos01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 90660 Ca
Age: 21
Posts: 860
Trader Rating: (18)
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
HOLY FUCK!! that is super clean!!! I'd buy it if I had the cash
__________________
Instagram:@daniel2fourtay
WTB: Pair(2) LMGT2
dluevanos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #16
HachiTom
Zilvia Junkie
 
HachiTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Socal, CA
Age: 27
Posts: 375
Trader Rating: (1)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm interested in the car, just one question though, if tags are up to date and its smogged, why do you have to lein sale it?

let me know I have cash in hand, as long as your willing to work something out
HachiTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2014, Zilvia.net™