Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Viper Alarm Packages On Sale w/Free Sensors

It's time to move some alarm systems and I'm willing to give away free stuff to do so! If you are looking for a different model that is not listed here, I stock every Viper product made. Please follow this link for pricing on all product:

http://zilvia.net/f/electronics/3213...rt-combos.html

Note: thread is closed but you can PM me or post in this thread if you need to discuss other Viper product.

PACKAGE 1:

Viper 350 Plus 1-Way Security: $89
  • Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 350 Plus 1-Way Security System

PACKAGE 2:

Viper 3203 Responder LE 2-Way Security: $159
  • Free Shipping
  • Free 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor

Viper - Viper 3203 Responder LE SuperCode 2-Way Security System

PACKAGE 3:

Viper 3303 Responder LC 2-Way Security: $199
  • Free Shipping
  • Free Premium Sensor of Your Choice(520T, 507M or 509U)

Viper - Viper 3303 Responder LC3 SuperCode 2-Way Security System

PACKAGE 4:

Viper 5701 2-Way Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm: $199
  • Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 5701 Responder LE 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

PACKAGE 5:

Viper 5704(5901 replacement) 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm: $239
  • Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 5901 Responder LC3 SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

PACKAGE 6:

Viper 5904(5902 replacement) 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode: $339
  • Free Shipping
  • Free 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor

Viper - Viper 5902 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

ACCESSORIES:
  • Audio Glass Break Sensor 506T: $19
  • Battery Backup System 520T: $35
  • Digital Tilt Motion Sensor 507M: $37
  • Ultra Sonic Sensor 509U: $39
  • Viper Smart Start VSM200: $179
  • Viper Smart Start VSM250: $229

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-17-2011 at 05:50 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So 200 shipped for package 3 correct?
Old 10-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
So 200 shipped for package 3 correct?
Nope, $199

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
silver04rsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Package 4 with tilt sensor, will have money on the 15th. Just let me know where to send it.

What is the smart start?

Also, do you know when Alpine is coming out with the headunit that holds an ipod inside the actual head unit? Im in the market for a new head unit as well.

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do you have this on your 240

i heard these are usally more trouble than they are worth.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
is it possible the turn the alarm on without using a keyfob, such as locking the door with the key?
Old 10-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #7
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04rsx View Post
Package 4 with tilt sensor, will have money on the 15th. Just let me know where to send it.

What is the smart start?

Also, do you know when Alpine is coming out with the headunit that holds an ipod inside the actual head unit? Im in the market for a new head unit as well.

Thanks.
You can send Paypal payment to:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for.

The Smart Start is a device that allows you to control your alarm or alarm/remote start from a smart phone. It will give you unlimited range of arming/locking, disarming/unlocking, AUX function and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if your alarm is triggered. If you have the GPS version then you can actually track your vehicle real time on a Google map. It will notify you if your vehicle moves at all, travels over a user defined speed or enters into or out of a user defined area(hot spot and geo-fencing)

I know nothing about an Alpine that holds an iPod inside!?! A couple other brands have that, but it's pretty gimmicky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
do you have this on your 240

i heard these are usally more trouble than they are worth.
Do I have what on my 240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
is it possible the turn the alarm on without using a keyfob, such as locking the door with the key?
You could use the Smart Start as described above... otherwise no.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
herbieS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
herbieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to herbieS13
all i can say is wow those prices are outrageously low

and i think he means do u have a viper alarm on your car, when your car is up and running
Old 10-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #9
Kom3t
Leaky Injector

Kom3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Soo is package 1 and 2 capable of keyless entry if you already have actuaries? Or are the units itself different
Old 10-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

silver04rsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
You can send Paypal payment to:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for.

The Smart Start is a device that allows you to control your alarm or alarm/remote start from a smart phone. It will give you unlimited range of arming/locking, disarming/unlocking, AUX function and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if your alarm is triggered. If you have the GPS version then you can actually track your vehicle real time on a Google map. It will notify you if your vehicle moves at all, travels over a user defined speed or enters into or out of a user defined area(hot spot and geo-fencing)
Thats pretty awesome.

So mine would total to $199? (package 4 with tilt sensor)

.....edit reading owns me.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kom3t View Post
Soo is package 1 and 2 capable of keyless entry if you already have actuaries? Or are the units itself different
Yes, every single Viper unit made has keyless entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04rsx View Post
Thats pretty awesome.

So mine would total to $199? (package 4 with tilt sensor)

.....edit reading owns me.
Yes sir, you are correct.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
coupster
Leaky Injector

coupster is an unknown quantity at this point
Which kit would you recommend for a 93 240sx that does not have power locks?
I would love to have remote start and a secure setup. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupster View Post
Which kit would you recommend for a 93 240sx that does not have power locks?
I would love to have remote start and a secure setup. Thanks!
They will all work the same. So it comes down to whether or not you want a 2-way system, an LCD remote etc.? Personally I would never own anything but a 2-way... and I love the Smart Start. As far as sensors, you need to decide what you want to protect. If you are worried about someone stealing your wheels then you would want to add the digital tilt sensor. If you are worried about someone messing with your car and you are not going to be close enough to here the siren or close enough for the 2-way remote to inform you of a break in, then the Smart Start comes in extra handy. The Smart Start is obviously great for remote starting your vehicle when your remote cannot reach the distance.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #14
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am interested in a basic alarm just to get keyless entry for my 2005 Titan. Mainly cause when I unlock the passenger side door the factory alarm goes off (it's just the horn). The dealer told me it would be almost 3k for them to give it the factory style keyless entry. Pretty expensive and sounds like total bs!

Question is do I need a xpresskit? I went through the viper and xpresskit sites and entered my vehicle info but I don't understand what it is talking about.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
I am interested in a basic alarm just to get keyless entry for my 2005 Titan. Mainly cause when I unlock the passenger side door the factory alarm goes off (it's just the horn). The dealer told me it would be almost 3k for them to give it the factory style keyless entry. Pretty expensive and sounds like total bs!

Question is do I need a xpresskit? I went through the viper and xpresskit sites and entered my vehicle info but I don't understand what it is talking about.
So it doesn't have an OEM keyless now? Or you just don't have the remotes? Because if it has OEM security then I'm almost 100% positive that it would have OEM keyless. So if you unlock the passenger door with the key in the door key cylinder, it doesn't disarm the OEM alarm? But it works fine if you use the key in the drivers door?

You would need the XK02 if you do not want to run wires into the driver's door for the keyless install. Otherwise you have to run wires which may be difficult if it has molex door boots.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I got it used and only came with the chipped key. I had the dealer check the vin and they say it did not come with keyless from the factory, but may have been added as a dealer add on. They wouldn't even look at it for me to see if it did. To me there would have to be some kind of receiver for the fob in the truck somewhere.

Unlocking the passenger door with the key in the cylinder unlocks the door. Then once I open the door the horn goes off. I took the door panel off to see if a wire was disconnected but it is a pain to see anything with the stupid white foam cover in the way. I felt around and all seemed good. Unlocking the drivers side it's fine.

Once the horn goes off the only way to stop it is to put key in drivers side door and unlock it. It was awesome the first time I found out, I am sure you have heard how loud the horns are in that truck!

I wouldn't care and always unlock it from drivers side but my daughter sits in the back passenger side so I sometimes forget and try to unlock it from that side and we both go deaf from the horn.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #17
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
JUst got back from getting the 3303 installed it's bad ass can't get a better alarm for the price And with all the cars getting jacked it's worth 400 to get but you have it for 200 glws
Old 10-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #18
crozzover69
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
crozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Viper alarms are pretty awesome. I have the viper responder 350 and I have had no problems. Sure I gotta replace a battery every 2 months but that's nothing for peace of mind. I don't see why the new ones would be any less effective. As far as pricing I work at a BIG BOX Electronic retailer and these prices are legit.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #19
Kom3t
Leaky Injector

Kom3t is an unknown quantity at this point
I like!!
Will pick up one next week!!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #20
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Hey Toby I have the 350HV installed in my car. I need another remote. Could you pm me a price for the fob shipped to 92336.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #21
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
I got it used and only came with the chipped key. I had the dealer check the vin and they say it did not come with keyless from the factory, but may have been added as a dealer add on. They wouldn't even look at it for me to see if it did. To me there would have to be some kind of receiver for the fob in the truck somewhere.

Unlocking the passenger door with the key in the cylinder unlocks the door. Then once I open the door the horn goes off. I took the door panel off to see if a wire was disconnected but it is a pain to see anything with the stupid white foam cover in the way. I felt around and all seemed good. Unlocking the drivers side it's fine.

Once the horn goes off the only way to stop it is to put key in drivers side door and unlock it. It was awesome the first time I found out, I am sure you have heard how loud the horns are in that truck!

I wouldn't care and always unlock it from drivers side but my daughter sits in the back passenger side so I sometimes forget and try to unlock it from that side and we both go deaf from the horn.
Yeah, a Viper keyless would be nice for you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kom3t View Post
I like!!
Will pick up one next week!!
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Hey Toby I have the 350HV installed in my car. I need another remote. Could you pm me a price for the fob shipped to 92336.
Will do!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #22
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Which alarm can we use a iphone for i really like package 4. I need alarm now since my dad installed my new viper alarm i had, in his new car so he is willing to buy me a new one. I already had purchased the backup battery and ultra sonic sensor so i will want it with the tilt sensor most likely. Pm me
Old 10-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #23
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Which alarm can we use a iphone for i really like package 4. I need alarm now since my dad installed my new viper alarm i had, in his new car so he is willing to buy me a new one. I already had purchased the backup battery and ultra sonic sensor so i will want it with the tilt sensor most likely. Pm me
The Smart Start will work with all of the premium Viper systems. So out of the models in this thread, all of them are compatible except for the first one. So you would need to buy a compatible Viper system then purchase one of the Smart Start modules in order to use a smart phone.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #24
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
You got the 5901?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #25
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No, it was recently discontinued. I will have it's replacement in stock on Thursday... the Viper 5904V. For the consumer you wouldn't notice a single difference in the operation/function between the 5901 and 5904. The only difference is that they shrunk the size of the unit and made the shock sensor an outboard unit. It's the same remotes, same wiring etc. I will be adding the 5904 to this sale once I have it in my possession.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Steo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (23)
Steo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Steo
When does the sale end?
So the Viper Smart Start is not an alarm I still have to get an alarm right?
VSM200 & VSM250 what's the difference?
Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #27
RTO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
RTO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steo View Post
Thanks
theres the 50 difference

i want to keep thieves from my stereo and from jacking my ride, what alarm u recommend on getting!?
Old 10-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #28
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steo View Post
When does the sale end?
So the Viper Smart Start is not an alarm I still have to get an alarm right?
Thanks
Correct, the Smart Start module is just an add-on to allow your smart phone to send and receive signals to and from the alarm brain.

The VSM200 will do all of the functions of the system you add it to as far as locking/arming, unlocking/disarming, AUX, panic and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if the alarm is triggered... usually takes about 15-20 seconds from the time the alarm is triggered to the time you receive the text. All of this from any distance.

The VSM250 does everything the 200 does and adds the GPS feature. So you can do real time tracking of your vehicle anytime on a Google map on the phone. You can also have it text you if the vehicle moves at all, if the vehicle travels over a user defined speed or if the vehicle enters or exits a user defined "zone/area"(hotspot and geo-fencing)

The sale will end when there is no more demand for what I'm selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO View Post
theres the 50 difference

i want to keep thieves from my stereo and from jacking my ride, what alarm u recommend on getting!?
I would recommend at least a 2-way system(3203 or 3303), digital tilt sensor(in case someone tries to jack your car up to tow it or steal the wheels) and maybe the 509U motion sensor.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #29
Vicious Beaner!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (38)
Vicious Beaner! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
sweet! will definately get one very soon!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:33 AM   #30
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Beaner! View Post
sweet! will definately get one very soon!
Sweet, tell all of your friends too! I even offer multi-item discounts if you order more than one package... if you and a friend(s) want to order together.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread