Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
**BRAND NEW** Injen Cold Air Intake Extension - super airflow styleomatic

SOLD

This is a brand new, never used, genuine Injen brand cold air extension kit.

It couples onto where your intake MAF usually connects to your filter (next to your boiling hot exhaust mani) and extends
down through the factory intake breather hole and puts your filter directly behind your bumper vent (where the ICE cold air is at).

It comes with supernice polished aluminum piping, and high quality couplers that are even stamped with the Injen logo,
so the haters know you're PAID. Also including the new hose clamps to get you all tightened up, and Injen vacuum lines
that are all cool colors and such to coordinate with your new parts.

anddddddd I've even got the directions with a sweet 1996-spec BRASH BOY silvia beating on a stupid stock 240.

LOL

AND to make this even MORE authentic, I've actually got the stupid 'warranty registration' card that you mail in and get
free stickers or junk mail or telemarketer calls or whatever.

No one in the scene can hate on you with this get-out-of-jail-free card.
SHOW EM THE CARD AND TELL EM IT'S LEGIT.

I looked around online for these, and of course they're ridiculously overpriced. The cheapest I could find these
anywhere on the intertubes was $130. Most other places were around two bills. I know... ridiculous.

In their defense, the piping is really nice, and the couplers are great quality. If you're doing an upside-down I/C setup, or
your own right-side-up for a KA-T, this hi-qual piping with tight 90's is exactly what you're looking for. Yes.

Soooooooo, name-brand kit, brand new unused, that would also make great I/C piping (polished, too) with cool warranty card.

Is $50 fair for this stuff?

Last edited by derek_s13; 06-25-2010 at 02:25 AM..
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
miravete
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (44)
miravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
$50?????

dude, seriously, if i werent poor and looking for radio brackets id buy this in a heart beat.

i doubt this takes long to sell.

glws
Old 06-17-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
Noxy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
Noxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
$50 is a great price. Considering i got mine for $80 and thought i got a great deal... speedy sale bump!
Noxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
bump, had some people flake.

anyone got $40?

this is easily super-cheap, hi qual DIY i/c setup piping.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

bump. a couple offers, but still have.

$35.

will consider all trades. my ipod crashed.... uhh S14 trinkets..?
will consider all trades.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
aberabee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
aberabee can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'll take it, as long as you dont mind shipping. i'll pay for the shipping of course.
PM or call/text your paypal info to 224.402.1399 and i'll send payment right away.

looking forward to it!
aberabee is offline   Reply With Quote