Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
SAKURA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
SAKURA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Import Image Racing

I bought a STRI X-Line SLM 52mm water temp gauge from Billy at Import Image Racing, and I must say my experience was excellent.

He was available on AIM to handle the order.. and the best part? He knocked the price down even further on AIM! What a cool guy.

So I got a gauge CHEAPER than anywhere else, and excellent customer service to boot.
He also has an S13 coupe, so thats another plus in my book.

Dont be hesitant to place an order with these guys.

And heres a PROTIP: talk to him on AIM and you might get a discount.
SAKURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Billy is the shizniz. Asked about the Zenesis alarm he had on special. PM'd him a quick question and got my order placed over the phone right away. No hassles, no BS, straight up honest guy. Best part? Shipped same day! Expected delivery this Friday (3 business days!) That is awesome right there!

Will be ordering the STRI stuff shortly from them also! Thanks man! +1

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Billy from IIR is a legit dude. i have never met the man but he donated money, out of his own pocket, to the family of my best friend who passed away last month.
Thanks for everything Billy
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I have read the other reviews saying the sales, Billy is a good guy.

However, now it downs to my turn buying stuff from them, I found Import Image Racing is BS-ing me.

I have placed my orders on 1/19 (tues) for 3 tiems: Mishimoto starter, prelude fuel pump sock kit and Exedy Stage 1 clutch for SR20.

I was told by Billy that the prelude sock is longer in length than s14 sock kit sold w/ walbro, so I gave it a shot for $25 shipped.

I received 2 trackings the same day, great! I was told that one for the starter and one for the sock kit. And there was no tracking for the clutch because they ordered directly from Exedy and I specificly ordered a 2 days shipping on it.

As for today (friday 1/22), I only received the sock kit, and found out the two tracking numbers that they sent on 1/19 happens to be the same number. Hence, I have no tracking on the starter. And what is more, I have yet to receive the clutch.

1/19 first day placed the order of the clutch with 2 day shipping. I was told the clutch was shipped the same day and tracking will be given
1/20 no tracking give, double check with Billy. Great guy, told me they got it shipped yesterday, no problem except there is no tracking from exedy.
1/21 did not received. Kind Billy told me to call his boss Josh. Josh said he will contact Exedy next day.
1/22 Billy disappear later of the day from aim. No one picks up the phone and I left two voice messages. A reply from ImportImageRacing (aim) at the end of the day, but after explaining what happens, the representative went disappear...

Just now I check my bank account, instead of $25 Billy charged me for the sock it, it is $35 now. And when I open the box, I found the exact same s14 kit that goes with the Walbro kit.

cliff note:
1) order multiple items from IIR, and a specific order of Exedy clutch w/ 2day shipping
2) things got messed up. Only one item tracking received and it arrived at wrong location and item as not described.
3) keep BSing about excuse of delay the Exedy 2day shipping
4) 3 days now and no trace of the clutch
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn its only been 4 days calm down
Old 01-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
yes, 4 days, but a lot of things aren't right here.

1st. specific order of 2day shipping on exedy clutch has failed their reputation as for a Zilvia vendor.

2nd. trackings are a mess, and items are being shipped to wrong addresses.

3rd. confirmations on each order were requested but not given

4th. items are not as described while price is over charged.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i ordered a set of Stance coils from Billy at IIR and couldnt be happier with the transaction! instead of just matching the price, he beat FRSport's price and got it shipped our super fast! i would definitely recommend Import Image to anyone
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

As I just pm'd you personally.

I want to restate that what I wrote above are not mistaken.

I have been dealing with Bill and you (Josh) back and forth for my lost/mistaking care orders.

To continue my story with IMPORT IMAGE RACING, I received my clutch finally, but not at the time like what I was paid for. Gladly, I received a refund for the lateness on the shipping. That is a good point back to you.
However, it has been a month since my last promise of a refund on a mis-described item. I returned my prelude fuel pump kit and I have yet to get the refund for over a month!! And you asking me to delete my compliant on this thread???

For this refund matter, I was transfered back and forth between you and your associates. I was told to ship my item back from my own pocket which is fine, but I'm not going to delete this post until I get my refund back and A BASIC SALE RECEIPT. As I asked and asked many times in the emails, I need the freak'in receipt to get warranty from Mishimoto for my starter, and I don't get one!

peace
Old 04-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #9
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
mishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dongoesby, is there something wrong with the Mishimoto starter? Sorry to hear about your issues. Hopefully, they are resolved quickly.

Sent you a PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Thank you for your concern Pat.

Mishimoto's product is great! the starter starts the motor right up without issue.

Needs to get the sale receipt from IIR in order to get warranty from Mishimoto.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

For some reason, IIR deleted their post above (before my #8 above)

Three days ago, I got a reply from Josh, owner of IIR, telling me that I got $15 refund back on my card (the item was ~$23 and I paid my own shipping back and forth).
Like his email 3 months ago, I don't see it on my credit card history or on my paypal.
I have yet to receive responds from Josh after that.

This matter is not related to how small the amount of money involved, but how a company can take care of their customers with honesty and responsibility. I see none of this.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #12
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I just got my Fortune Auto coilovers with custom 8/7k springs from Import Image! Billy was really upfront on the phone. Told me that they would come in a week and they came in 5 days! +1 for Import Image.

dongoesby do you speak english? Because even in your posts, sometimes it's hard to understand what you're saying. Ever think of that being an issue?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yea, dongoesby....it sounds like there was a shipping mixup & in the end, they refunded your money....so what's the problem??? (& your comment about IIR's post being deleted above...you're not allowed to post in your own review thread, so it was deleted by an admin....no the rules of the forum, sheesh)

I just recently dealt with Billy at IIR & he was great. Fast responses to all my questions & great customer service. I got a set of Fortune Auto coilovers with custom 9kg/7kg springs. Shipped fast with a tracking number & I received them by the end of the week. Everything was good when I opened the package, but I did notice that there were no spanner wrenches. Well, I contacted Billy & he sent them out that day & got them in a couple days. He apologized for the mixup numerous times & I have to say he is a stand up guy.
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #14
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I just got my Fortune Auto coilovers with custom 8/7k springs from Import Image! Billy was really upfront on the phone. Told me that they would come in a week and they came in 5 days! +1 for Import Image.

dongoesby do you speak english? Because even in your posts, sometimes it's hard to understand what you're saying. Ever think of that being an issue?
yes i speak english.

Quote:
Yea, dongoesby....it sounds like there was a shipping mixup & in the end, they refunded your money....so what's the problem??? (& your comment about IIR's post being deleted above...you're not allowed to post in your own review thread, so it was deleted by an admin....no the rules of the forum, sheesh)
yes, i agree Billy is a nice guy.

As for today, I have yet to receive my refund. Period.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #15
0ukami

0ukami is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to 0ukami
Dealt with Billy, was a real cool guy. Was patient when I was still getting my funds together, and answered all the questions I had. I ordered a set of Fortune Auto coils and got the best pricing around. Overall 10/10 experience dealing with IIR, will definitely do business with them again!
0ukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #16
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I bought some Fortune Auto coilovers not to long ago, and I was super impressed at the customer service. Billy was very nice, and super helpful. I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future. Not to mention they have super fast shipping!
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
ghudson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
ghudson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I bought some Fortune Auto coilovers not to long ago, and I was super impressed at the customer service. Billy was very nice, and super helpful. I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future. Not to mention they have super fast shipping!
I got fortunes from IIR also, they were on backorder thought and then the coilovers got lost in shipping. But IIR is great, they sent them to me as soon as they got them... free 9k/7k springrate upgrade what!!
ghudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #18
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
excellent customer service and deals. billy cant be beaten! I'll definitly be doing future business with IIR.
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
A pleasure to do business with!!

All prices meet competitors prices but saved me HUGE on shipping compared to others! (no special sale either)
super fast response here on zilvia through PM
shipped fast with tracking numbers
all items arrived fast in perfect condition and just as ordered

i will Definatly order from them again. A+

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #20
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Okay I don't know why there's so much hate in this thread.

Billy at Import Image Racing came through with HUGE savings on parts for my KA-T setup. I ran quotes with all the vendors and Import Image was the cheapest and had the parts IN STOCK. I'm not just talking about one or two things, Import Image has everything you need. I even asked them for a quote on a KA Koyo aluminum radiator (not listed on their site) and they were able to get it! Shipping was fast too.

With the economy slowing down, its good to see vendors like Import Image taking care of fellow enthusiasts. I would encourage anyone to get a quote from Billy, they can get EVERYTHING you need for your setup at a great price!
ziptiedae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #21
nismoracingsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
nismoracingsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Lets see, I bought an ISIS MB SE exhaust from billy and recently got some suspension arms off of him as well.

Always fast to respond to PM's which is huge for me since I'm deployed (my wife stockpiles my parts for me ^_^ )

Also a great deal, and any person living in the southeastern states should DEFINITELY give Billy a shot as you'll save a bundle on shipping and wait time, alone.

As other have stated, even if the site doesn't advertise a part, just PM billy and he can normally get it to you ^_^. SHipping from the west coast = fail. Order from Billy.
nismoracingsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #22
justinedible4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
justinedible4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to justinedible4
Contacted billy on AIM on Wednesday Oct 6, sent payment for Fortune Coils for s13, 8k front 6k rear. They were shipped the next day along with an email providing a tracking number. Received shipment on Friday Oct 8. Great customer service would gladly purchase something else from them.

A++++++++
justinedible4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #23
str84dapokie
Leaky Injector

str84dapokie is an unknown quantity at this point
-ordered off the shelf fortune auto coilovers for my s14 and was told it was in stock and would take two days (ordered on wed. should be in by friday/saturday)
-Than since it was a holiday weekend i figured i would wait till the tuesday.
-long story short they had there inventory wrong and i didnt get my part for a month instead of two days

Good news: parts looked great!!! they didnt go MIA on me at all... they even gave me the crate tracking info to Fortune Auto's actually delivery so i can see when Fortune Auto actually got my parts... NO BS-ING from them at all!!!!!!

THE BAD: Learn to COUNT lol

ordering more parts from them as soon as i figure out what to pay for next...
Them being reachable by AIM Email and phone is the greatest thing ever!!
str84dapokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:26 AM   #24
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Billy is sick with the customer service. Quick replies, and good prices!
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #25
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
so far both orders i have placed through these guys have been excellent. great communication, prices and fast shipping.
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #26
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Import Image is awesome!! Billy takes care of everyone really good! And always gets me the best prices and fast shipping!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #27
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Called up IIR on Friday, January 28th. My wheels showed up Febuary 2nd! Thats only four business days! Glad I chose IIR!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #28
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Let me just say, holy shit, Billy from Import Image is one cool mother fucker, you just won't meet a nicer guy in this business, customer service is beyond excellent, prices are crackhead low, he knows exactly what you're talking about when you ask him about a part, he's fast as shit finding out any price for you and if Import Image doesn't have something, he'll find a way to get it. Its just over all a great experiance everytime, I recommend buying from Import Image to EVERYONE! do it, for serialz, you will be glad you did
Old 02-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #29
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just received my set of FA coils from Billy @ Import Image. Everything got here on time..I had no problems whatsoever out of the transaction, and will be glad to do more business with them again! Thanks alot!!

-Dan
NewS13Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #30
colemans-s12

colemans-s12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Billy is awsome, i ordered an ISIS intercooler mspec kit, oil pan and intake manifold for my s13 and he knocked the price to 775 for everything shipped. ive recieved my intercooler and kit, and have tracking numbers for the other items, id def order from him again, he even has an s13 coupe and was giving me some suggestions for parts. awesome fuckin guy
colemans-s12 is offline   Reply With Quote