Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
S13 garage sale - dash, suspension, misc

A whole bunch of stuff. A lot of it'll probably go to the junkyard if no one wants it. See pics below for clarification. I'll ship anything but the dash. I was keeping some of these things for spares but at this point I really need to reduce the clutter.

- S13 HUD dash. In decent condition. One crack (ONLY ONE) above the gauge cluster. It has not spread and could probably be filled/refinished without a lot of trouble. Has some holes next to the center console (passenger's side) where a cupholder was mounted. This is great for a flocking/upholstery project, or for a track car that needs a decent but not necessarily perfect dash. HUD unit is included, as far as I know it works but no guarantee. No vents. Most clean, un-cracked dashes seem to go for around $100. I'd like to get $50 for it. I can NOT ship this item - I don't have the materials/facilities to ship something this big. I may reconsider if the buyer is willing to pay for a box and packing stuff, and pay me for my time to pack it properly. I am however willing to deliver or meet within about an hour of Cincinnati, OH.

Pics show the crack and the holes mentioned above. The small rectangular spots are velcro, explained below.

- S13 front upper mounts. Complete, down to the positioning washers. Like the rear suspension parts, dirty but perfectly functional. Tophats still turn just fine. Again, good for putting your assemblies together so you can swap them onto the car faster. The tophats cost about $90 each from PDM, the upper spring perches are $25 or so from Nissan; I'll sell everything for $50 shipped.

- S13 factory T/C rods. Bushings are questionable. Good for pressing in new ones. $25 shipped.

Items not pictured, but still for sale:

- S13 stock springs. Non-HICAS car, if it matters. Make offer, plus $25 shipping, they're heavy.

- SOHC KA24E engine harness. I'll have to check, it may be missing the TPS plug; otherwise complete, in good shape and running fine when removed. $35 shipped.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO, and shipping included as stated above. Except for the dash, that is

Buyer to add 3% for paypal, unless you want to send me a money order. I'm off for the summer so for the most part should be able to ship pretty quickly.

EDIT: seat rails sold. Rear suspension pieces sold. Dash cover sold. Coolant tank sold.

Last edited by Rittmeister; 07-11-2009 at 09:30 AM..
Rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
jarredd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
jarredd will become famous soon enoughjarredd will become famous soon enoughjarredd will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i see velcro on your dash.. did you have a dash mat? i would be interested
jarredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Yes, as stated, the dash and dash mat are both for sale. I'd like to sell together if possible.

Seat rails are SOLD.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump.

All rear suspension pieces - arms and mounts - are sold. Dash, front mounts, etc still available.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
got better pics of dash cover? whast bottom price on that shipped.. pm me
intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

At this point I'm trying to sell the dash and cover together. I've already had some interest in the cover alone, but I'm holding out for a little bit.

All items still listed are still available.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #7
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

One last try. Make offers on all parts.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by intel View Post
got better pics of dash cover? whast bottom price on that shipped.. pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
One last try. Make offers on all parts.

lmk! message length
intel is offline   Reply With Quote