Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Red Top Mines Ecu

Ive got a genuine mines ecu for a red top sr its tuned for 550 injectors Z32 MAF and a s14 turbo... im asking 300 shipped, and i need this thing gone yesterday. it works perfect no issues no check engine codes. no shorts, i need money to pay the machine shop that built my head, and with my new turbo i cant use the ecu.

i swore i would never get rid of it, just because it has some sentimental value, but i need the money for bigger and better things, if youre interested email me at [email protected].
thanks, landin

Old 04-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
landins13
Zilvia Addict

landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
bump bump bump
Old 04-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
landins13
Zilvia Addict

bump get this thing gone
Old 04-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Did you actually use it with that setup, or did you buy it from someone and take their word for it? Just curious, it sounds great for 90% of SR owners, and the price is right.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
landins13
Zilvia Addict

i used it with that setup for about 8 months, and i decided to build my motor, and after i built the motor i decided to run a turbonetics 60-1 and ive changed my whole setup. the guy i bought the ecu from is a good friend of mine who was running that setup. 550 hks injectors, a z32 maf and a s14 t28, he ran 11.8 in the quater on that setup and decided he wanted more from the car.

thanks for the interest, landin
Old 04-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
pm sent....
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Cool, thanks for the response!! Like I said, that's perfect for most people!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote