Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Work VS-XX 18X10 +0 18X11.5 +19 5*114.3

these are gone

Last edited by don henley; 02-18-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
awesome wheels !!

free bump for ya !!

Old 02-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
lukebaumstark
Zilvia Member

Location: inland empire, land of the lifted trucks, rancho cucamonga
Trader Rating: (6)
lukebaumstark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
bump for beautiful wheels, i would offer if they would fit on my car, but theres no way hah GLWS
Old 02-10-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post up a price and those rears. Get some action of the damage.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 02-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'm guessing O disk all around?

also a set price or what you are looking to get for them would help
Old 02-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #6
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
interested in trades??
Old 02-11-2009, 02:13 AM   #7
don henley

don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
i'm guessing O disk all around?

also a set price or what you are looking to get for them would help
They are A disk up front actually, there's a pad. I think they might be A disk in the rear as well, I am not sure I need to run to storage and bring them home and check.

I've been offered $1800 so far, trying to get a little more but if I don't get anything more than $1800 that's fine I guess as long as the sale is quick..

Let's hear those offers guys.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #8
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Gangster Sizes!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #9
mikeyyy
Zilvia Member

mikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to allmikeyyy is a name known to all
PM sent, please lmk soon
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
man i want these, i hate being broke. Someone buy these and trade me for my vsxx which fit stock body and i'll keep these for my widebody.

would you trade for the same wheels in gold but in 18x9 +5 and 18x11 +20?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #11
don henley

Sorry man I just want these gone.. need cash.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #12
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Pics of the rears and disk type. Tire size and brand? Wear?
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
your making me not want to buy my motor. free bump for some sex wheels
Old 02-15-2009, 06:51 AM   #14
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
just incase anyone is wondering about fitment,i had 18x10.5+3 up front on my stock bodied vert.the rears are CAKE!!good luck with the sale man..

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
Old 02-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #15
NY350zG

NY350zG is an unknown quantity at this point
$1800 shipped.. You got another one..im down for 1800
Old 02-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #16
don henley

Better picture of the front:

Better pictures of the rear:

Old 02-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
don henley

$1800 today, $1900 tomorrow No need to sell so I may just refinish them and mount them on the wall.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #18
simonsays

Trader Rating: (1)
simonsays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so you're not gonna sell these anymore?
mount them on the wall?
nice decoration.
i would buy these but got no cash.
waiting for that tax return.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #19
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
wanna trade for some equal condition gramlight 57pros???

pm'd
Old 02-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #20
jimmytango00

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
yo don sorry about the mess tonight, i'll be picking these up tmrw,

thanks
jimmytango00
Old 02-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #21
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
damnit. mssms
Old 02-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #22
jimmytango00

thanks jeff.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #23
don henley

Enjoy bro, someone please lock!
Closed Thread