Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
S14 AGX shocks w H&R springs combo lowered price!!!

now lowered price asking only $$$230
original price was 280 need to sell asap too much junk in my small apt.

jump on it guys, pick up prefered

this is a pic with them on my car!

good condition, the pics are from when i first took them out to install the coilovers so they are just drty, but i guarantee good condition!

Came off my 97 240sx,
the rears sit pretty low, the front will still be a small gap, but much lower than stock height, and very very comfortible ride!

when i sell my stuff I try to hook it up and sell as low as possible, i searched and the other agx shock combos were sellign for over 300 and some for 350(used) so this is a great price.
need to sell now
Old 10-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I was just busting his balls.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:33 AM   #3
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Damn i need these too but kinda tight on funds.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
just throwing this out there, will trade for a used bucket seat or gtr style seat, throw in some trade offers who knows,

I also need s14 camber arms and toe rods,
TRADES aRE WELCOME!

luis stop drinking so much!
Old 10-09-2008, 02:51 AM   #5
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Fosho, Bump for hooking people up. Oh and be careful when you post on your own thread. I think it's considered a bump.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Gab, you need tires? I got 4 Michelin Pilot Sports. 245/40/r17. Almost brand new. like 80-90 percent thread left. LMK or ill try to post them up to get you some cash.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 AM   #7
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
Gab, you need tires? I got 4 Michelin Pilot Sports. 245/40/r17. Almost brand new. like 80-90 percent thread left. LMK or ill try to post them up to get you some cash.
I think he should stick to crappy tires with long tread life. Welded DIFF FTW
Old 10-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Give them to me, i want i want. PM me if you still got them and price shipped to 35124 and your paypal. Consider these sold Thanks

Last edited by WangonwWarrior; 10-12-2008 at 09:44 PM..
WangonwWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
If you're willing to ship let me know, very interested.
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #10
s14kozenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
s14kozenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
yea +1 if you're willing to ship i got the paypal ready :]
kevin [email protected] I really only need the shocks would you part those out for money in your account right now?
s14kozenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #11
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Sale pending to WanganWarrior, I am willing to ship but there will be a fee, $30 for ground shipping 3-5 business days
and
$50 for overnight!(next day!)
fedex with tracking number.
if wangan warrior doesnt take these ill offer to the next person!
by the way pm me with phoe numbers makes transactions easier!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #12
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Yeah i still want so $260 shipped. Im calling you now
Old 10-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #13
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Sold to me! Thanks Gabe.

If any of you are still looking for a similar setup here is a link http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21909...via-grill.html