Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-19-2008, 04:57 AM   #1
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
New Release Bearings.TPS.SR AC Compressor.S13 SMIC.Memphis Sub

AS OLD AS YOU THINK THIS THREAD IS, I STILL WATCH IT. NOTHING IS SOLD UNLESS STATED SO!

TPS - throttle position sensor $80 shipped firm (plus paypal 3%). BRAND NEW. just bought it and i can't return it. its still the the mutha effin OEM BOX! lol. third party brands cost somewhere between 60-80. genuine OEM cost between 130-200.

Tranny Release Bearings. Also never used. they are just laying around. prices are firm.
1st: CenterForce Self-Adjusting Release Bearing. SOLD
2nd: Koyo OEM replacement $8 shipped (plus 3%)
3rd: Koyo OEM replacement WITH Release Bearing Holder pressed on $13 shipped (plus 3%. does not include release bearing holder pin to fork).

Used set of HKS Hypermax Ds. asking SOLD picked up.

AC compressor unit from a 2000 S15 Sr. has exactly 38338mi on it. real clean, just dusty from all the shelf time and gravity.. $130 shipped OBO. (throwing in the bracket free, but u gotta pay for extra shipping cost for weight)

- Memphis Audio 12" Subwoofer BRAND NEW. i never opened it but the box was retapped before i recieved it from Super Autobacs. 60 shipped OBO (plus paypal 3%)

- Side Mount Intercooler (SMIC). 30 shipped OBO (plus paypal 3%). i believe its for a s13. bought it for my turbo kit, but ended up getting a bigger 1. i never used it so i don't know if it has any pressure leaks. i took a picture of the only corner that looked a little beat up, the rest are good. hope the pictures are big enough to see in detail.

thanks for looking

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 06-12-2009 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: adding more items
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 03:55 AM   #2
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Also, AC compressor unit from a 2000 S15 Sr. has exactly 38338mi on it. real clean, just dusty from all the shelf time and gravity.. $130 shipped OBO. (throwing in the bracket free, but u gotta pay for extra shipping cost for weight)

see OP for pics

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 09-01-2008 at 03:48 AM..
Old 08-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ill take a throw out bearing
Old 08-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #4
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
GOod guy Thanks for deliveringh the items for me bro!!! BUMP!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:39 AM   #5
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunt3R View Post
GOod guy Thanks for deliveringh the items for me bro!!! BUMP!!!
no prob. make sure u let me know when ur ready for ur tranny swap

UPDATES:
hypermax ds SOLD

more items for sale:
- Memphis Audio 12" Subwoofer BRAND NEW. i never opened it but the box was retapped before i recieved it from Super Autobacs.
- Side Mount Intercooler (SMIC) i believe its for a s13. bought it for my turbo kit, but ended up getting a bigger 1. i never used it so i don't know if it has any pressure leaks. i took a picture of the only corner that looked a little beat up, the rest are good. hope the pictures are big enough to see in detail.

see original post for pics

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 08-25-2008 at 02:01 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 12:54 PM   #6
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
what do i need to make that compressor work with a s13 sr? will that bracket line up?
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

to be honest. ive been too lazy on checking my friends s13 sr to see what kind of bolt pattern it has for its bracket. from what ive been told and looking at fsm pictures between the s15 and s13, the lower block seems to be the same. so im 95% sure it fits. since you live in cerritos and i live in norwalk, we can meet up (at a convenient time or a meet) and take a look and see if it lines up before you buy it. before we get to that thou, gotta make me an offer. i apologize, but ive dealt with too many flakes.

My YouTube Channel
Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 PM   #8
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
how much picked up for smic???
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #9
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
how much picked up for smic???
i dunno... 15 bones?? if your down, go to our tuesday night meets at Long Beach Town Center. if you show and im hungry, buy me a double double combo animal style everything with a large root beer and ill just give it to you.
thats less than 15 bones too,

My YouTube Channel
Old 02-20-2009, 03:25 AM   #10
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

BUMP. 5 months old but still have this stuff. Not sold unless its stated. Please pm me with inquiries.

My YouTube Channel