Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Stealth Custom Fab front strut tower brace

Well once again New products from Stealth Custom Fab. I am releasing my new FSTB for the S13 chassis.
Here are some pics

End plates

Fitment SR20DET with Nismo mounts

Prototype BMC

Price with out BMC stopper is $120.00 plus shipping
With the BMC stopper $140.00 plus shipping. Preemie Hookup

Please PM me about availibility and shipping.

Take care
Jonnie

Update!
If you have a S14 SR20DET the bar Will Not Fit.
The valve cover is just Too tall.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com

Last edited by Jonnie Fraz; 08-31-2008 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Update
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
does it fit s14s by chance?
Old 08-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
drivens13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dangit when are you going to release the steering rack bushings as i been waiting to buy the steering rod bushing to package them together?
Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
THE-D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
THE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wheres the front and rear bundle?

now i just got to sell my helmet to get money for this
Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #5
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-D View Post
wheres the front and rear bundle?

now i just got to sell my helmet to get money for this
Thank you! I will offer a discount for purchasing two or more pieces. Like front and rear, or front and tc...ect.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-13-2008, 11:20 PM   #6
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It looks kinda too close to the valve cover in the pic? is that me or the pic? Do you have any trouble with the bar hitting when engine is flexing?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:07 AM   #7
gojira
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can I get a quote on buying front and rear strut bars as well as the tension arm brace? shipping will be to 77038... look forward to a pm! thanks!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #8
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
It looks kinda too close to the valve cover in the pic? is that me or the pic? Do you have any trouble with the bar hitting when engine is flexing?
It is just the pic.

There is quite a bit of room.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #9
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Oh im tripping, looked hecka close, well you'll be hearing from me when i get payed, hopefully you'll still be making these in like a month or so.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:05 AM   #10
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dam you, my "to get" list is long enough already now i gotta this to my list.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:46 AM   #11
THE-D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
THE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
Thank you! I will offer a discount for purchasing two or more pieces. Like front and rear, or front and tc...ect.
cool, well can i get a quote on a front and rear bundle shipped to 90712
i already got the tension arm brace and love it
Old 08-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyS13 View Post
Hmm I am curious if the front will clear an LS1...?
Truly I do not know if it would fit...There are a couple of key points to measure then I could give you a better idea.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
wizzard457

wizzard457 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any chance that you'll make one for the S14, or is it the same? LMK!!
Old 08-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #14
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard457 View Post
Yes I am going to be building ones for the S14. They are a little wider than the S13, about a half an inch wider.
I have built a couple and they fit real nice...lots of room. I am going to try to borrow one of the ones I built to build a jig for these. Trouble is once they put it on nobody wants to take it off...lol.

Thanks
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #15
wizzard457

wizzard457 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes I am going to be building ones for the S14. They are a little wider than the S13, about a half an inch wider.
I have built a couple and they fit real nice...lots of room. I am going to try to borrow one of the ones I built to build a jig for these. Trouble is once they put it on nobody wants to take it off...lol.

Thanks
Jonnie

Nice, well let me know when you build one. I'll buy one as soon as you can make one!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

To the person that gave me neg rep that says "i think he knows what he's doing" i know Jonnie makes like some of the best shit out there, and thats why i said if its the pic or me just tripping, just getting it out there before someone else gets butt hurt.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #17
lou's40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (54)
lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
can i get a quote for f/r to 90041
Old 08-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #18
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Looks really good man I plan on buying Front and Rear! Whats next up? Fender Braces ?
Old 08-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai View Post
Looks really good man I plan on buying Front and Rear! Whats next up? Fender Braces ?
I did a set of fender braces...they were a PITA and I still need to gring some off so they fit right.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #20
dopeassjackson
Zilvia Member

dopeassjackson is a well-known jackass
you have a PM
Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #21
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
anything for the s14 yet?
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #22
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
does it fit s14s by chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard457 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
anything for the s14 yet?
Updates boys and girls!!!
I finally was able to get the S14 jig done... Now I can spread some love to the S14.

Now for the bad. If you are running an S14 SR20DET in your S13 chassis my bar Will Not Fit.
I forgot to mention it in my first post...I am sorry for the screw up.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 08-31-2008, 08:58 AM   #23
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
NICE!!! ive been waiting! having a s14 sr in a s14 wouldnt matter tho right?
Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #24
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
can i get a quote on Front and rear s13 stb's shipped 28540.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #25
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i ordered mine yesterday, the whole trio of parts lol. I cant wait to get them in!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #26
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Update!
If you have a S14 SR20DET the bar Will Not Fit.
The valve cover is just Too tall.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, say it aint so.

Do you plan on making a version that will fit?

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
Old 09-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #27
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
These look amazing, I will surely be contacting you soon for one. Will you be realeasing in other colors? PM me, I rarely check Zilvia anymore.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #28
l8nightjay
Leaky Injector

l8nightjay is on the path to ruinl8nightjay is on the path to ruin
Damn those look sturdier then the last piece of strange I got, I must have.lol. Can u pm me a price for the front and rears to 97404.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #29
satty07
Leaky Injector

satty07 is making a name for him/her selfsatty07 is making a name for him/her self
Any chance you could do one in a triangulated design that connects to the firewall? Id be interested in one of those if possible with a bmc stopper.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #30
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
will this fit with a dohc KA? if so... DELICIOUS... SR will be coming soon enough, but i want something that i can bolt over the KA for now... its a KA with nismo mounts btw
Closed Thread