Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
LED SAS Inspectors Safety Eyewear Open GB. Protect your eyes now.

Introducing the SAS inspector LED Safety Eye wear.

-Ultra bright LED lights
-Impact resistant lens
-Scratch resistant lens
-Anti-fog coating
-Non-slip nose piece and temples
-Full brow guard
-great comfort
-meet current ANSI Z87.1 + Standard

No more working underneath the car with fear of debris falling into your eyes or having to hold up a flashlight with your mouth.

The lens is really clear and at times I forget that I'm wearing these.

The LED lights are really bright as pictured in the pictures.

Also the batteries can be replaced so that these safety glasses can be used for a long time.

Great for working on car, woodshop, and anything else that you may want to protect your eyes from.

Many other Zilvia members have already bought some and so far nothing but great compliments on the product.

Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail.

The price shipped to all 48 lower states is $22 each paypal and shipped.

Please allow 1 to 2 days after payment for shipping. But usually I shipped it the next day after payment has cleared.

Tracking number will be sent to you paypal address and a pm to you.

Paypal address is [email protected]

If you sending paypal direct please include in the message box who you are on Zilvia. Also include your complete shipping address. Products will only be shipped to paypal verified address.

Enjoy. Remember you only have one pair of eyes. Protect them.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions. Thanks.

Here's the pictures.

Last edited by azndoc; 06-09-2008 at 03:29 PM..
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are these OSHA approved also?
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
are these OSHA approved also?
wanna know the same thing. alot of work places go by osha
NismoSilvia270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
They meet ANSI Z87.1 + Standard ANSI is the acronym for the American National Standards Institute, a nonprofit organization that serves as administrator of the United States private sector voluntary standardization system. The primary objective of ANSI is to promote and facilitate voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems. ANSI does not have authority to enforce such standards, but their standards are used by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to be sure that certain safety devices, such as eyewear, provide adequate protection for workers. The ANSI Z87.1 standard sets forth requirements for the design, construction, testing, and use of eye protection devices, including standards for impact and penetration resistance. All safety glasses, goggles, and face shields used by employees under OSHA jurisdiction must meet the ANSI Z87.1 standard. The eyewear standard includes the following minimum requirements: * Provide adequate protection against the hazards for which they are designed * Be reasonably comfortable * Fit securely, without interfering with movement or vision * Be capable of being disinfected if necessary, and be easy to clean * Be durable * Fit over, or incorporate, prescription eyewear Many manufacturers of sports eyewear and other protective eyewear not used in a work environment also comply with the ANSI Z87.1 standard. If you need protective eyewear of any kind, look for products that comply with the ANSI standard or consult with an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or optician before purchasing.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Lovin' mine. If it wasn't for these I wouldn't have been able to go to the Greddy Festival. No bullshit! These were the only light I had while working on my car the night before because of my drive shaft bolts snapping/coming loose on me (my own error, placed spacer on wrong end).

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #6
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco

Worked great on my last heist
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #7
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
LAWLZ Hi-Tech Ninja
Old 02-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

Attention all. I, Jack in no way condone nor instigate any ninja activities by selling these awesome LED glasses. All ninja activities are the action of the eye wear owner. Looks good John. lol
Old 02-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I got a pair and these are awesome. Was working under my buddy's car helping him change the clutch and these were perfect for when the light we had was moved elsewhere. +1 for these. Get on them people!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #10
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
such a great invention.
I think the matco guy tried to sell me some for $60 bux.
$26 is a steal!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #11
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll vouch for the seller and product. I bought some a few weeks ago and these things are WIN.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Geez, no one has hit me up about these yet from the group buy. I guess people don't value their eyes.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #13
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
any deal on buying a pair?
Old 02-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #14
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
I must say, these things are more than incredible. I have bought 4 and given 3 to the workers at Corner 3. They've since been wearing them everyday to work on their cars. They're so useful, heavy duty and are built to last!! What a deal
Old 02-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #15
doc99
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
doc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These are pretty damn awesome. Payment sent!
Old 02-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #16
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc99 View Post
These are pretty damn awesome. Payment sent!
Payment received and package will be sent out today. Tracking number is with your paypal. Pos. rep also given. Geez from 0 to 12, gangstur.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:02 PM   #17
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I might have to pick some of these up as well... it was a bitch installing my walboro fuel pump last night! bump for an awesome guy and awesome seller! =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #18
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I ordered me a set... all the cool kids do... don't show up to your next meet without your LED glasses bitches... might as well be another set of fog lights...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #19
azndoc
Post Whore!

Payment received.

Glasses will be sent out on Monday.

Thanks.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #20
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
how do these fit on large-headed wide-faced korean gentlemen like myself?
Old 03-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #21
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
i'll be ordering a set when i get my paycheck on the 5th
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #22
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
I want a set, Kangaroo Jack.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post
how do these fit on large-headed wide-faced korean gentlemen like myself?
If it can fit me. I'm pretty sure that it'll fit your face. I've got a pretty big head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I want a set, Kangaroo Jack.
Of course buddy. Now get in line and stop cutting in line.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

pm's replied and products have been shipped out. Still have plenty of them left people. Get on it.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #25
wyteboichris
Zilvia Member

wyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura aboutwyteboichris has a spectacular aura about
Take my money! payment sent.
[email protected]
Old 03-06-2008, 03:09 AM   #26
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Of course buddy. Now get in line and stop cutting in line.
I'LL CUT YOU MAING!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #27
doc99
Zilvia Member

doc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of lightdoc99 is a glorious beacon of light
Got mine the other day. I used them to fab up the tranny mount for the LS1. Pretty kick ass eyewear man!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

pm's and orders are being shipped out right now as I'm typing this.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #29
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Payment sent! Will be looking forward to getting these because my eyes definately need them haha! I usually just try to close my eyes with a quickness when I see dirt falling haha!
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #30
mashloh
Leaky Injector

mashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the rough
payment sent! thanks!
mashloh is offline   Reply With Quote