Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #1
AN89HATCH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
AN89HATCH is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Steering wheels, and buble shift knobs for sale from japan cheap!!

I have for sale for my friend

First is a replica nardi, feel nice, the diamiter is 340 it has a momo bolt pattern. the wood looks nice, but the center needs polishing, has some small scratches in the center, but not on the wood.. Made in japan. $60 shipped

The next we do not know the name of it, but it came from a corolla. The wheel is a 370, wood grain, the wood looks nice. Has a nice feel and color, the bolt pattern is momo 60 shipped

Next is a nintendo steering wheel. It has a momo bolt pattern, and red stiching. It looks unique. 70 shipped

Also have mini dildo shift knobs looks very nice, they are about 3.5 inches colors are blue and clear only have 2 blues and 1 clear one. Will fit any car. 30 shipped

Also have a dice shift knob from japan, colors red, white, and blue. Look ice
2x2x2 feels nice. Will fit any car. 30 shipped

Last are the blue flame shift knobs, can possibly be used on ebrakes for corollas. Look nice and each one is unique. Hard to find.Comes with universal adapters, will fit any car. I have 2 40 shipped

Please contact benda at 408-607-8564. or email [email protected]. If picked up in the bay area, can lower the price a little. thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #2
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha damn i'm kinda feelin that dice shift knob... might hit u up next week but not really in a hurry since i'm lovin my aspec Ti knob. if u still have sum next week i'll get one off of you. i'll let my lil brother know about this... he's been wanting a shift knob for his coupe.
jrocslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
vnandy2k
Zilvia Member

vnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to vnandy2k
eh bro, u got a picture of the red dice shift knob? im interested
vnandy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
hey whats up man. are you selling that pink one in the background?
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
in interested in the first wheel. still aval?
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #6
Kcheng
Leaky Injector

Kcheng is on a distinguished road
are the dildo shift knobs thread on?
Kcheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dice are pimp. hmmm...............
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote