Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-12-2018, 10:17 AM   #9421
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiesrp View Post
Auto clima uses a VFD, there are no bulbs or LEDs in fact it is a vaccum fluorescent display that operates on the principle of cathodoluminescence, roughly similar to a cathode ray tube. The color is determined by the choice of the phosphor coated anode. However, you can do some tricks in the driver circuit to make the display brighter or even color changes. Since it is vacuum take it apart is not an option.
Ah alright, thanks for the info. So I'm assuming that's what you did? Trick the circuit?

Originally I had thought about doing this but red instead.

But I didnt wanna spend all that money on a climate control, rip it apart and realize it would not work.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:25 AM   #9422
codyzsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
codyzsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Please excuse my dirty floor mat.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:51 AM   #9423
Dthomas88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dthomas88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Getting close to finishing the interior of my RB25 Vert
Dthomas88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #9424
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Hey, picked this up a while ago from a local importer, haven't found too much info on it. It's a recaro spg2 fire stream.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 03:32 PM   #9425
3NDLESS
Leaky Injector

3NDLESS is an unknown quantity at this point
A year ago when I was thinking grip royal was pimp.

Last edited by 3NDLESS; 11-24-2018 at 04:23 PM..
3NDLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:58 PM   #9426
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
codyzsilvia, where did you get the flare from? My car didnt come with it, when they imported it
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:49 PM   #9427
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I know this is gonna rustle some jimmies, but the last couple of pages have some shitty interiors.

Per the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Please share pretty interior pictures here.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:16 AM   #9428
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I know this is gonna rustle some jimmies, but the last couple of pages have some shitty interiors.

Per the OP:
Gimme another year, Ill be ready
Old 12-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #9429
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
A quick question guys.. how rare is the light brown interior OEM Trim ? i've seen dark brown dashes and a lighter brown if im not mistaken ?
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #9430
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfSpeed View Post
A quick question guys.. how rare is the light brown interior OEM Trim ? i've seen dark brown dashes and a lighter brown if im not mistaken ?
IIRC there's only one brown interior, no dark or light.
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:44 PM   #9431
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
Hey, picked this up a while ago from a local importer, haven't found too much info on it. It's a recaro spg2 fire stream.

very very limited one of 300 0r 400 i believe these being the more rare of the limited SPGs man good looking seat
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 03:25 PM   #9432
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
not a S chassis but my daily DC2 with my neos( for sale) and my gardis 1 pivot sports knob and 5zigen N1R wheel

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #9433
burtonrida133
Zilvia Member

burtonrida133 has a spectacular aura aboutburtonrida133 has a spectacular aura aboutburtonrida133 has a spectacular aura aboutburtonrida133 has a spectacular aura aboutburtonrida133 has a spectacular aura aboutburtonrida133 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to burtonrida133

https://2soul1.com/2018/12/04/hidden-gem/
Old 12-08-2018, 06:20 AM   #9434
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
so much inspiration
Old 12-09-2018, 09:01 AM   #9435
Break Beat

Break Beat is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are looking for better ways of mounting gauges in your car for a clean install and keeping them in your line of site check out www.breakbeatautogarage.com

I have been a long time avid enthusiast of these cars and decided to develop items for this chassis that bring fresh options for the people that want to keep them nice. I have other parts in development as well.
The best thing about these is there is no cutting required!

Break Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:42 AM   #9436
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^holy fuck thats nice!
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:02 PM   #9437
GodOfSpeed

the nismo interiors are so clean, love that style.. would love a nismo wheel / gear knob and triple gauges.. damn nismo tax.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #9438
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Please share more pics of finished cluster, those look really good
Old 12-11-2018, 01:29 AM   #9439
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break Beat View Post
Wow I am digging that s14 setup, normally don't dig gauges but it gives it that cool late 90's feel that you don't get today.
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:02 AM   #9440
Break Beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Please share more pics of finished cluster, those look really good
I'm assuming you are referring to the s13 gauge cluster. This is a complete installation of a pair of the 52mm pods.

Old 12-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #9441
GodOfSpeed

loving some of the dials in here
Old 12-26-2018, 07:37 PM   #9442
Break Beat

IMG_20181220_132349_435
20181219_182837
Old 12-29-2018, 06:15 PM   #9443
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Finally found a new Nismo GT Shift Knob, here’s a quick before and after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 06:52 PM   #9444
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Can anyone point me towards a good fitting double din stereo and brackets for S13?
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:27 PM   #9445
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Xaser; 12-31-2018 at 11:09 AM..
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:02 PM   #9446
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post

Finally found a new Nismo GT Shift Knob, here’s a quick before and after.

KISS. Love it.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:36 PM   #9447
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
s14 project is coming along

Bride Brix, Bride Ergo, Juran SR rails, Yashio Shift knob, nardi Classic.

ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:27 AM   #9448
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

New carpet

Everything back in place

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #9449
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

Everything back in place
lol that is a great photo on your instrument cluster. he doesn't have the ebay store anymore does he?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:22 AM   #9450
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
lol that is a great photo on your instrument cluster. he doesn't have the ebay store anymore does he?
Haha thanks. I read he was listing under JapanDyno via alibaba but unsure if it’s still updated frequently or not.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote