Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
dawagarage
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yashio factory okachan temp gauge info translated

here is yashio factory's webpage about their okachan temp gauge
translated.

original link: ‰ª‚¿‚á‚ñƒEƒI[ƒ^[ƒeƒ“ƒv

From everyone, I want to give to the various car water temperature gauge Oka-chan phone or e-mail, writing, such as in the event so far! In the momentum that receives requests me, was powered up the type of traditional consulting attached to connector, and sensor system version, and I also made 4-sensor for greedy me confidence. Features that are new to the water temperature gauge Oka-chan of each, I added a relay switch linked to it and peak hold function. (Fine thing, there 'me see below) me with all means everyone!

Ever, type are using consulting coupler
to what degree best did you raised? It is possible to check it later Therefore, the peak hold function further relay switch was also attached. For relay switch, for example, set to 90 degrees warning temperature, water temperature and refers to 90 degrees while driving, you can now be moved and electric fan, a kind of Oka-chan spray. 'm No good I have to done the wiring of course! Cool, huh? This time, with the upgrade of the system water temperature Oka-chan, want to say me "deferred!" Price is what mountains, but
body price is ¥ 13,800 ¥ 1,000 higher than ever.

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]The product of this has been discontinued. [/COLOR]

Thermometer sensor type
, since it is the type that points to Radjieta hose an electronic sensor fact, it is possible to mount as you may not ride in any car. When you are doing (limited to 12V car but) the temperature correction, thermometer and high prices unreal, there was no error at all. (Thermometer 's a Kaname temperature correction and accuracy of the sensor) This is also the intake air temperature and oil temperature because the thermometer, of course how to use the free! Temperature of ramen, basal body temperature and I can measure. (Phrase familiar-sounding ...) handy guy! Features are the same as the coupler type, warning, peak hold, the relay function is on, too. The price is 15,800 yen cheap though it is electronic.

Type of sensor, senior model!
It is adding up to four sensors up (initial two) It is multi-purpose thermometer that allows you to switch the display items on the switch! For example, if Oka-chan, I want to measure water temperature, engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, intake air temperature, Iloilo ...? By the switch, it is possible to switch between up to four, should be noted and, warning function so attached to each channel, are not displayed on the monitor, warning of temperature, I'm getting a to blink a number! For example, in the three sensors, When I look at most, and the second reaches the warning, it will flash a number of 2, so, from the most important number 1, and if we as a second No. 1, management properly and let it divide you can. In addition, because it is dial-up switch, if Oka-chan, you are installing the switch in the place to arrive of the left hand, while running, by turning the knob, when you want to see, is divided to see the screen you want to see! Sensor with two from the beginning, version of this with switch, ¥ 21,800! Each time the sensor increases one, it is a positive 3500 yen up. These days you have 25,000 yen in one, it is also seen two, electronic thermometer, is great and not me 21,800 yen?

(For the relay of the body built-in) Notes This in the use
the water temp Oka-chan, the relay is contained in the body as in the figure below, the maximum current that can flow to the relay is 1 amps or less. If you are connected to the electric fan or the like flowing through one or more amps, please attach a separate relay on the market as in the figure below. 1 amps is about 15W. I can light the bulb of 5W.

Water balance Oka-chan sells as water temperature gauge. It is a bonus that was originally set up because I want to use when I want to see me chocolate Innovation and back command. I was wished to keep secret is really, but query is too much, because it finished me, because stash here, I try to reference the person who bought me. In addition, mail us about this matter, such as writing, I a break!
Best regards!

First, ignition, Then ON, while around round and round while pressing select, the down button, one will appear. To a set number, I pick up, in the down button. When you press the mode button, you know it. Will leave! - (° v ^) = 10 rotated 11 = injection time 12 = air flow air flow = 2 13 14 = throttle voltage ignition timing = 15 16 = vehicle speed water temperature 17 = 18 = idle SW 19 TP = 20 = valve opening rate

※ "code number of ■ ■ numbered ... but I appear" is about the questions that get well water temp Oka-chan, but
because it was in the table and the code number in the following, the state, and as a reference , please.

Code number Cross-sectional diagnostic items State that appears abnormal
Eleven Crank angle sensor signal system ● or one signal may start the engine, not input time there are 180 signal.
● there is a missing tooth in the signal. (Correlation and 180 ° 1 signal abnormality)
Twelve Air flow meter signal system ● disconnection of the hot wire
power supply ● air flow meter, ground, signal system or disconnection, short circuit
● during rotation, when followed by a certain time output (~ 0.5V) or less.
● or key SW OFF → ON, when the lasted time you have the output of 4.9V or more stall time.
13 Water temperature sensor signal system ● signal system of water temperature sensor is disconnected or short-circuit
21 Ignition signal system ● crank angle sensor signals are input even though it does not occur ignition signal continuously.
34 Knock sensor signal system ● knock sensor signal system or disconnection, short circuit
43 Throttle sensor signal system ● throttle sensor signal is disconnected or neutral SW OFF, by the vehicle speed 4Km / h or more, when they are short-circuited.
54 A / T communication line system ● A / T communication line system or disconnection, short circuit
55 No particular ● I did not detect the signal system.

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
FourtyKid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
FourtyKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Lol is that Mike Kojima?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
I see your tactic here...well played sir. Either way good info.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:31 AM   #4
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
And the dead shall rise!!! I have a 91 240sx coupe with redtop sr, 62 ecu, WS harness. When I plug mine in all mine reads is 1. I'm able to select channel 17 for temp (but when selected all mine says is 1)

I have the consult type gauge need help please
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:48 PM   #5
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Anybody? Need help please
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:37 AM   #6
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyKid View Post
Lol is that Mike Kojima?
Sorry to bump from the dead, but I laughed so hard at this. It looks exactly like him!

Edit: It is relevant, for me to post, because I just bought one.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote