Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Spotted"

Let's face it, not all of us in any one area know all of the others of us around us.
Sometimes we see another S/Z-Chassis driver and, whether or not the car is modified, suspect that they may be a member here. Sometimes, it is further left to inference that we have been chatting with someone we've likely seen around without knowing it.
We've all seen "spotted" threads. I have decided, much in the interest of streamlining things, to stick a thread at the top every section to allow people to question and receive an answer as to whom it was you've just seen.
Try to be as informative as you can, describing the driver and their car, including anything that make it stand out, such as wheels/paint/aero/etc... If you can snare a picture, that would be golden, but not all of us carry our cameras EVERY time we leave the house. Yes, even camera phone pictures help, and I know that not everyone has a phone with a 2MP camera like I do, so we know that some will not be that great quality.
Do not bump your request, just know that if no one answers then then no one knows.
Name SPECIFICALLY date time and location (city and state) where you saw the car/driver, this increases the chance that THAT user will see, even if they did not see you.
"Kid Zelda" is NOT to be the answer to any of the requests unless it was, in fact, Kid Zelda that you saw. Only OG members understand that joke and most of us only find it marginally funny anymore.

Have fun and enjoy.

NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Are there still gonna be Regional or one big "Spotted" thread cause that would be chaos.
*EDIT*Nevermind I just saw that it is sticky.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:26 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Regional section still will be as it is, just no more of "I saw a white coupe on [intersection] on [this night]" threads, all such requests can go down in these threads, there is one in EVERY regional section.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:54 PM   #4
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
spotted red s14 on parkway tonight around 10. it had an n1 style exhaust
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:14 AM   #5
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
i saw a black s14 on the side of 695 gettin an orange tow sticker put on it.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #6
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Maroon Zenki S14 on VCU campus, usually parked on Harrison Street on Tues/Thurs. Slammed on silver SE wheels with front lip and exhaust.
Quigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:49 AM   #7
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
i saw my red s13 slammed on weld racing wheels for the first time in 2 months. with no motor in it but a clean bored out block and millions of sexy parts to go with it.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #8
xpicer

Trader Rating: (0)
xpicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xpicer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereda40at View Post
i saw my red s13 slammed on weld racing wheels for the first time in 2 months. with no motor in it but a clean bored out block and millions of sexy parts to go with it.
ok well i spoted a red s13 with a black spoiler in whiteplains on mamaroneck ave , and a blue s14 with a s15 conversion in the back black bear acapulco also in whiteplains ny
xpicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #9
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
people at vcu probably see and hear mine all the time, grey s13 slammed on se's ka-t fmic says KA > SR
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:54 AM   #10
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpicer View Post
ok well i spoted a red s13 with a black spoiler in whiteplains on mamaroneck ave , and a blue s14 with a s15 conversion in the back black bear acapulco also in whiteplains ny
no thats not mine if thats why u quoted my post.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:07 PM   #11
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Spotted two S13s. One is a coupe with a Silvia/SR20DET conversion. It has black 17's and is sitting at my buddy's shop in West Babylon, NY (Pitbull Performance)

The second was in Farmingdale, NY (Lenox St i think is the street), a Black S13 hatch with a Drift sticker, and SE rims.

If you check at my sig, I have a local Long Island S Chassis board up and running.

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
cwd240
Zilvia Member

cwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura about
Spotted one red s13 coupe in clifton park, ny. Looked to be lowered a bit but other than that pretty stock.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #13
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
2 Spotted!

Looked like 2-tone S13 coupe on Route 17 South by the GWB.

Second one was a 2-tone metallic yellow/black zenki on Route 80 West by exits in the 50's.
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
extremely clean black s13 hatch with some nice deep dish gold meshies in putnam valley, ny.... anyone here? if so, very very nice car....
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
cwd240
Zilvia Member

cwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura about
black s13 hatch with black wheels......passed by it on route 9 in clifton park
Old 04-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #16
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Grey Coupe w/ r32 gts wheels going down dale blvd a couple days ago...
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:29 AM   #17
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s14 zenki and s13 at pepboys off of 440 jersey city.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #18
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
a really clean blue s13 hatch in sunset in brooklyn. damN!

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
funny just spotted a navy blue or maybe black s14 in front of brooklyn college. I'm at work right now and was online om my phone and saw pull off.. so I said why not post up and see if the driver was on here.. but he's probably still driving right now,lol..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #20
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
You're just jealous.

因果関係の流れ

Last edited by MikeisNissan; 05-26-2008 at 09:34 PM..
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #21
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

i saw a white s13 hatch with a silvia front end in pasadena july 3rd. had a front mount too. anyone on here?? i doubt it
Old 07-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #22
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
goooooooooooorgeous kouki, fmic, cf hood, on 80 west a couple days ago around 8am
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #23
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
s14 zenki and s13 at pepboys off of 440 jersey city.
yeah those guys are on here the black zenki right? with i think the same wheels you got in black and slammed right??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #24
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
White S14 I always see on Route 1 in stafford. And a white coupe i seen going south on 95 around Dale city or woodbridge not too long ago.
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:03 PM   #25
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

i saw a green s13 that has 180sx back windows and tail. had "i'm killing it" on the windshield.

i had the red s13 on welds.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 AM   #26
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Saw a black Zenki on Kennedy blvd in JC this Morning with stock 5 lug wheels and amber corners who was it???
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:33 AM   #27
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
saw a white s13 hatch on the van wyke a few weeks ago. we were heading towards the white stone bridge......

some ass hole in a lexus was tawnting us playing that "imma barbie girl" song and bobbing his head at us pointing and stuff lol so we both pressed on him and left him in the dust

we were playing cat and dog for a while till you got of at linden blvd i think... it was boosted not sure if it was ka or sr... it was 2 asian dudes in the car lol

oh yeah you had the kouki tail lights and some aro kit on......
Old 10-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #28
Got13oost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Got13oost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He ShMiddy, did the White hatch have Blue HID's, and did it have bronze looking FNO1R's?
Got13oost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #29
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
saw a white s13 hatch on the van wyke a few weeks ago. we were heading towards the white stone bridge......

some ass hole in a lexus was tawnting us playing that "imma barbie girl" song and bobbing his head at us pointing and stuff lol so we both pressed on him and left him in the dust

we were playing cat and dog for a while till you got of at linden blvd i think... it was boosted not sure if it was ka or sr... it was 2 asian dudes in the car lol

oh yeah you had the kouki tail lights and some aro kit on......
i think I saw the same car on atlantic ave in bk on fri..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #30
soulflyfn69

soulflyfn69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw a white 240sx hatch on Saturday on route 35 in Eatontown, NJ at a JIffy Lube I believe. It had kouki tails, a big FMIC, and 180sx spoiler. I drove by it in my black 240sx hatch, I'm pretty sure they saw me.