Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #601
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I will be going to the meet up tonight to pay for my spot =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #602
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
so you got my payment right jxn?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #603
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Payment sent sir.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #604
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sent the rest of the moniezzzz.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:21 AM   #605
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
I will be going to the meet up tonight to pay for my spot =D
daaaaaaaaammm where have u beennn!?!?
Old 04-26-2008, 01:58 AM   #606
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Nice car Jun!! I was there in my gold hatch!!

Yeahhhh go May Mayhem!!!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:05 AM   #607
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Can't wait. Peter, do you have tires already? I'll probably be ordering mine early next week.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #608
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Nah not yet mang! I'm hitting up City Tire next week to get my tires and alignment done! Still down to roll along? We can go in my car?
Old 04-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #609
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
sweet I'm down. definitely your car. I'd waste to much gas going in mine.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #610
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Haha tell me about wasting gas...I just wasted 14 bucks going to the meet tonight!
Old 04-26-2008, 02:16 AM   #611
DreamN
Post Whore!

dude... I'm barely able to get 240 or so miles to the tank. Code 45 Leaky Injector has been haunting me for awhile. Going to buy new plugs, wires, and an o2 sensor tomorrow. Probably change my oil and flush my radiator as well.

Anyone recommend something other than the Prestone 50/50 mix I've been using? I remember someone told me that distilled water plus some additive (forgot the name) is pretty much the best thing to run. Anyone know what it might be?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #612
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Damn 240? Hmmm just like our cars. Maybe it's meant to be. Yeah I gotta change my oil, but I won't do that until the day before the event or something like that. As far as everything else goes, I think my car is in tip top shape other than tires!
Old 04-26-2008, 03:08 AM   #613
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Anyone recommend something other than the Prestone 50/50 mix I've been using? I remember someone told me that distilled water plus some additive (forgot the name) is pretty much the best thing to run. Anyone know what it might be?
Yep. Coolant sucks.

Use distilled water mixed with Redline Water Wetter. You should be able to find redline water wetter in pep boys or autozone... or autobacs if you live close to it.

Combined with an aftermarket thermostat, my car stays cooler than most cars with aftermarket radiators and coolant. Then againn my motor is stock.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:57 AM   #614
DreamN
Post Whore!

Redline Water Wetter that's it! Thank you. I'll definitely be running that. So I just pick up a few gallons of distilled water and 1 bottle of Water Wetter and I'm good or should I get more? What t-stat are you running btw? Nismo?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-26-2008, 04:54 AM   #615
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Yummm I wanna try Water Wetter. I think I'll join you in flushing out my rad before the event Jimmy!

Can't sleep damnit.....
Old 04-26-2008, 07:48 AM   #616
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuke1923 View Post
daaaaaaaaammm where have u beennn!?!?
I've been workin a ton! Drifting isn't cheap lol

Missed out on the meet cause I was hangin with Duffm4n at the hookah place

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #617
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
MAY 11th MAIN EVENT
626 DRIFT, TOUGE BATTLE

Winner gets a free set of HIDs (8000k) brought to you by ME JXN/CARPARTHOOKUP
Schedule:
7:30 TECH
7:45 Drivers meeting
8:00-9:00 Practice
10:00 Timed lap
12:00 Timed elimination matches

Final 4 drivers will go head to head initial D style touge battle!
If we still have time, we will have open track for the grip people.
This event will not get you a lot of track time, because its a RACE event.

DRIVERS
1. Jun
2. Bonez s2k
3. "ERIC" the dodge SRT-4
4. s14_legend
6. Gripstr Abdul
7. james Kapowerhicomp1
8. FABRICATOR*LBC AE82
9. Steve S13 hatch
10. black camaro SS guy
11. Jason Kim
12. John Chow

Heres how we will setup the matches.

The top 16 drivers from the timed laps will advanced to timed elimination matches.

Top 16 will be:
1st Vs 9th > bracket 1
2nd vs 10th > bracket 2
3rd vs 11th > bracket 3
4th vs 12th > bracket 4
5th vs 13th > bracket 5
6th vs 14th > bracket 6
7th vs 15th > bracket 7
8th vs 16th > bracket 8

round 2 elimination matches
bracket 1 vs bracket 5 = Final driver 1
bracket 2 vs bracket 6 = Final driver 2
bracket 3 vs bracket 7 = Final driver 3
bracket 4 vs bracket 8 = Final driver 4

Semi Finals (final 4)
driver 1 Vs driver 3 > fastest person #1
driver 2 Vs driver 4 > fastest person #2

Final 2
fastest person #1 vs fastest person #2

DID I MENTION DOT TIRES ONLY???
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #618
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
so no moar drifting or what. the grip thing will kill time.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #619
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
so no moar drifting or what. the grip thing will kill time.
Drift will still go on. Its like this...

Grip
Drift
Grip,
Drift
Grip
Grip
drift
drift

8 hours??
Old 04-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #620
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Don't forget the BBQ 2mrw... If yall aint busy? come down chill.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...43#post1997743
Old 04-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #621
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
DOT tires only??? is federals DOT approved?

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #622
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
DOT tires only??? is federals DOT approved?
Yes, they should be...
Old 04-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #623
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I don't mean to be doing any thread jacking or anything, but I think that all the 626drift peeps should come kick it at this BBQ...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=187764
Old 04-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #624
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
DOT like 215 federal 595 SS and bald nexens ?
Old 04-27-2008, 02:17 AM   #625
DreamN
Post Whore!

Just sent my deposit

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-27-2008, 02:38 AM   #626
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Just sent my deposit
That's right you better go! Hahaa!
Old 04-27-2008, 02:42 AM   #627
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
Quote:
Just sent my deposit
congrats for being post 626
Old 04-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #628
DreamN
Post Whore!

does this mean I get a free bottle of tomei gear oil?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #629
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Redline Water Wetter that's it! Thank you. I'll definitely be running that. So I just pick up a few gallons of distilled water and 1 bottle of Water Wetter and I'm good or should I get more? What t-stat are you running btw? Nismo?
Yep! Nismo it is. On a sidenote, the nismo thermostat works on the sr and both of the ka motors. some descriptions say it works for the ka24de only, but it works on the ka24e as well.

Be sure to flush out your radiator really well. I bought about a couple bottles to flush out the system along with this radiator flush stuff (don't remember the name) and a couple more to fill up the radiator after i was finished.

1 bottle of water wetter is fine. i used half of it.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #630
DreamN
Post Whore!

^ thanks again. i'll be sure to flush it out completely.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD