Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-30-2014, 04:19 AM   #1
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"With or without congress." So all hail King Obama?

Say what you want about Obama either pro or against him, but WTF was that line?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZy15EiL5U#t

I could be just paranoid, and if so I blame the military, you see shit that really opens your eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2014, 04:32 AM   #2
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
Say what you want about Obama either pro or against him, but WTF was that line?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZy15EiL5U#t

I could be just paranoid, and if so I blame the military, you see shit that really opens your eyes.
you're not being paranoid. if you haven't heard of it or read it i would highly suggest you read a book called "Democracy in America" written by Alexis de Tocqueville in 1835. If ever there was a prophet this man would top my list, pretty accurate contemplation of the way America would go and is going.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I stopped caring. To me government and voting is a fiction.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

it is a fiction really. all human endeavor when it involves culture and the things that proceed henceforth are a thinly veiled but often deeply opaque lie and contradiction to nature. in the words of Terence McKenna
Quote:
Culture is not your friend. Culture is for other people’s convenience and the convenience of various institutions, churches, companies, tax collection schemes, and what have you. It is not your friend. It insults you, it disempowers you, it uses and abuses you. None of us are well treated by culture
Old 02-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #5
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
well lets see. the republicans are stopping any progress in this country. and this guy has tried to play ball. and these asshole are just blocking progress to make o.b. look bad. let's not drink the cool-aid here.

this is a smart move, the "if you aren't going to do anything, I will" stance. and I support him in moving things and making progress.

if anyone has a brain out there they would "open their eyes" and see the real bad guys are the obstructionist republicans!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #6
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
if anyone has a brain out there they would "open their eyes" and see the real bad guys are the obstructionist republicans!!
eyes are open ..... republicans, democrats, it's all a sham.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #7
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
well lets see. the republicans are stopping any progress in this country. and this guy has tried to play ball. and these asshole are just blocking progress to make o.b. look bad. let's not drink the cool-aid here.

this is a smart move, the "if you aren't going to do anything, I will" stance. and I support him in moving things and making progress.

You're trolling, right?

You do realize there's a reason for the system of checks and balances, right?

You also realize that Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress leftover from the Bush regime, and that's why he shoehorned Obamacare through, right?

And then the American people woke up, and voted out those Democrats to restore a sense of balance.

Who am I kidding, of course you're trolling. You're not that stupid. Right?
Old 02-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Republican, Democrat, same shit different animal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:40 AM   #9
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post

And then the American people woke up, and voted out those Democrats to restore a sense of balance.
National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections: | Infoplease.com

Yup... all 37% of those Americans woke up...

The way congress works right now is that a minority of the minority wields power over the majority with the way the filibuster has been used (which is unconstitutional if you want to get real nerdy with all of this).

Also, legislation that takes 2+ years to pass can not honestly be considered "shoehorned."
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:03 AM   #10
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections: | Infoplease.com

Yup... all 37% of those Americans woke up...
my question is this, if voting is such a cherished pass-time of supposedly free societies then why are we not given the chance to actually vote on issues that would affect the common citizenry instead of only voting on which person gets elected to whichever "official" office? i don't remember having the chance to vote on obamacare, or auditing the fed, or income tax, or government bail-outs, and i could keep going. but oh yeah it's a representative form of government.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #11
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
my question is this, if voting is such a cherished pass-time of supposedly free societies then why are we not given the chance to actually vote on issues that would affect the common citizenry instead of only voting on which person gets elected to whichever "official" office? i don't remember having the chance to vote on obamacare, or auditing the fed, or income tax, or government bail-outs, and i could keep going. but oh yeah it's a representative form of government.
Answer - A vast majority of people could not care less about politics and/or non-presidential elections. The country struggles to get a majority of it's citizens to vote in presidential elections.

However, if we had higher participation - all the stuff you are whining about would have much stronger support (for the Dems that is) as the country has shifted to a center-dem position. The things you listed (besides the ACA which is still majority supported when you factor in the amount of people who think the act does not go far enough) are not even supported by a minority of the minority of the minority.

Sorry bud.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #12
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Answer - A vast majority of people could not care less about politics and/or non-presidential elections. The country struggles to get a majority of it's citizens to vote in presidential elections.

However, if we had higher participation - all the stuff you are whining about would have much stronger support (for the Dems that is) as the country has shifted to a center-dem position. The things you listed (besides the ACA which is still majority supported when you factor in the amount of people who think the act does not go far enough) are not even supported by a minority of the minority of the minority.

Sorry bud.
#1 i'm not whining. i am pointing out that voting is bullshit. they don't let you vote for the things that really affect you. it's all bullshit. #2 a vast majority of people don't have enough mental capacity to care about anything, much less anything that will have some change to their lives. which actually goes back to #1. #3 the things i listed; refer to number #1

from top to bottom, politics, religion, science, business and culture in this country and any country are full of shit. reeking piles of maggot infested garbage that is found in every aspect of culture meant to enclose you. but it is amusing to watch it all play out.

sorry bud?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #13
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
people are too occupied about Kim Kardashian's new baby to give a fuck about things that will ultimately affect the rest of their life
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #14
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #15
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
All I am going to say is I FUCKING HATE OBAMA.

its all POLITRIX

He HATES america and what it stands for. He doesn't believe in people working hard to make a better living. He gives off this vibe that America is soooo horrible and we need to change it.

Fuck that, if your a lazy fuck who doesn't want to work, doesn't want to better themselves for their families well being, and doesn't want to contribute to society, you deserve nothing except to be kicked in the eye and stomped out.

You know how many DEAD people voted for osam- i mean obama? Or liberals in general? There is a reason all the liberals want to prevent voter identification. Because its the only way they can win, along deception and lies.

Land of hand outs is far from freedom.

fuck obama, People are so brainwashed by MTV and shitty reality shows they could care less about what the government is doing. Liberal media (90% of networks have a political agenda) has made the general population so fucking stupid all they care about is whats happening next on some stupid ass show that doesn't even directly affect their lives.

its all a distraction from the truth, so they can perpetuate lies.

I have too much to say for this post and thread. America is dying very very fast. We as a people are losing freedoms we were once guaranteed.

Dont even get me started on Obamacare....gonna turn the hospitals into the fucking DMV. all obamacare does it cut job hours to 28 because if a business cant afford it then they arent gonna pay it.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #16
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Owebama making a run for worst president in history.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #17
90S13hatch_tony
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
90S13hatch_tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Obama loves the "poor" he created millions more,
Why should we "support" some lazy ass family that is only good for over populating our cities and collecting food stamps and stupid EBT to go eat at pizza hut, KFC or buy shit at 7-11....
Share our work ethic... not our wealth!!

Shit with all the dam taxes they take away, they should at least send us pictures of the freaken family we are supporting!
Nobama.....
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
90S13hatch_tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:41 AM   #18
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90S13hatch_tony View Post
Obama loves the "poor" he created millions more,
Why should we "support" some lazy ass family that is only good for over populating our cities and collecting food stamps and stupid EBT to go eat at pizza hut, KFC or buy shit at 7-11....
Share our work ethic... not our wealth!!

Shit with all the dam taxes they take away, they should at least send us pictures of the freaken family we are supporting!
Nobama.....
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
If you want to see pictures of those on government assistance - just look in the mirror man. On a more serious note, instead of all the skating, just drop the n word if it is how you really feel.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:09 AM   #19
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
If you want to see pictures of those on government assistance - just look in the mirror man. On a more serious note, instead of all the skating, just drop the n word if it is how you really feel.
Just because he doesnt agree with someone makes hime a racist? You are the worst kind of person.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #20
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
Just because he doesnt agree with someone makes hime a racist? You are the worst kind of person.
Hmm, I was going more by the "overpopulating our cities and collecting food stamps" rant. I guess he could have meant the vast majority of welfare recipients. White people living in shitty rural areas and towns doing meth and spending all your gubment bucks on camo wrestling tees at the Walmart.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #21
90S13hatch_tony
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
90S13hatch_tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Did I ever once lean towards a certain race?! There are whites, African Americans, Chinese, Mexicans....etc all exploiting the system for there own personal gain. Why the hell should give my hard earned money to some undeserving good for nothing prick.
I am Mexican american and I work for my own. I don't need no fucking government handout or "assistane" to get by.
90S13hatch_tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #22
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Hmm, I was going more by the "overpopulating our cities and collecting food stamps" rant. I guess he could have meant the vast majority of welfare recipients. White people living in shitty rural areas and towns doing meth and spending all your gubment bucks on camo wrestling tees at the Walmart.
Its a well known fact that more white Americans use wellfare than black or hispanic Americans.
However, there are statistically more black people per capita on welfare.
IIRC it was something like 1 in 5 (Black Americans) vs 1 in 10 (White Americans)
But who cares.

Last edited by dudermagee; 04-10-2014 at 12:51 PM..
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #23
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
why does everything have to turn into a race discussion. That is irrelevant to our system being flawed and the middle class being punished for it. Another thing that really grinds my gears is how our income tax system is to the point now where is another form of welfare. I know people that receive double or triple the amount they paid in taxes back. Not much to really do at this point other than pay and forget.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:11 PM   #24
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
im tryna watch the vid but its not working
Old 04-10-2014, 01:27 PM   #25
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
Republican, Democrat, same shit different animal.
This!!
They all have their own goal. Who gives a damn about the people? If somehow we get a president that will care a bit about the people, then he should get prepared to be shot in the head like JFK....thanks to "Israel".
No 240.. No id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #26
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I read through this thread and 90% of you are lost. If you never served in the military for one 4 year enlistment or public serves; police, firefighter, school teacher. You shouldn't be able to vote!!!. The true corruption is not one part or another it's money. Money brings out the worse in most people. How many top level politicians were caught in a major scam or crime while in public office. Example: John Boehner http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner. Nancy Pelosi. http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/13/politi...inutes-pelosi/. It doesn't matter what party you choose, they care more about money than they do this country. We truly need a third party, and term limits on Congress.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #27
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Why is race in this conversation? Very simple answer, people result to the lowest common denominator when it comes to explain their struggles. I'm black and yes I know 1 in 5 of so are on some type of social welfare. If you look at the Farm Bill that pays for welfare you will understand most Americans are on some type of welfare. Multi Millionaires apply for welfare everyday, they just change the name to pull the wool over your eyes. Accountability is the hardest thing in this world, and the easiest at times. As a whole this country lacks accountability!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #28
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Why is race in this conversation? Very simple answer, people result to the lowest common denominator when it comes to explain their struggles. I'm black and yes I know 1 in 5 of so are on some type of social welfare. If you look at the Farm Bill that pays for welfare you will understand most Americans are on some type of welfare. Multi Millionaires apply for welfare everyday, they just change the name to pull the wool over your eyes. Accountability is the hardest thing in this world, and the easiest at times. As a whole this country lacks accountability!
Doesn't help that black people are targeted unfairly with laws and racial profiling by police.
On the other side, the whole rap/thug culture isn't helping things either.

I'm as white as casper the friendly ghost, if that matters.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #29
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Race is in it because some guy went HAM on the racial innuendo. Look, if you want to bitch about welfare - fine, I get it. However, lets focus on the big fish and not the small ones.

If you want to bitch about welfare, bitch about corporations.

http://thinkbynumbers.org/government...re-statistics/

Everyone is gaming the system - I just prefer to worry about those that really fuck the system vs. those that barely make a drop in it. I could care less that some poor family is getting food stamps - I do care that corporations (foreign and domestic) banks, some of their CEO's and equity shareholders are Large majority takers of welfare benefits.

Last edited by ineedone; 04-11-2014 at 08:28 AM..
Old 04-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #30
Luis@LateNightAuto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Luis@LateNightAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thats exactly why our country is going to shit slowly but surely.

They have brain washed the majority of people with bullshit. With celebrity scandals, sports entertainment etc etc.

They have been planning a "New World Order" for decades. They just have to incorporate it slowly. People are afraid of change, specially when its quick. Thats why it didnt work in the 70s and 80s when they started the that foreign policy group. I forget the name.