Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
s13 180SX Kouki Type X front bumper OEM NISSAN!

Sold!!!

If anyone needs an OEM Kouki Type X front bumper, send me a PM!

Last edited by hayaimoto; 02-01-2011 at 07:09 PM..
hayaimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
namfbroh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
namfbroh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
willing to ship?
namfbroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
trade for a VS:v6 front bumper with a group A vent.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Bullitt_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get them for about that price shipped on eBay, glws though
Bullitt_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
az24tsx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
az24tsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt_180sx View Post
You can get them for about that price shipped on eBay, glws though
Doubt they're new though
az24tsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Shipping quote to 96816 please.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by az24tsx View Post
Doubt they're new though
Why would you doubt that? Did you actually take time to look before posting that or was it an uneducated guess? I know they are new because I have one that I got from a Nissan wholesaler in Virginia for $275 shipped in Nissan box with all hardware taped to the inside of the bumper just like they leave the warehouse. I know for a fact that they are on there right now BRAND NEW for $230 plus $90 shipping to your door, so a total of $320. That's not the same guy I used though.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 AM   #8
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why would you doubt that? Did you actually take time to look before posting that or was it an uneducated guess? I know they are new because I have one that I got from a Nissan wholesaler in Virginia for $275 shipped in Nissan box with all hardware taped to the inside of the bumper just like they leave the warehouse. I know for a fact that they are on there right now BRAND NEW for $230 plus $90 shipping to your door, so a total of $320. That's not the same guy I used though.
Hi Thanks for your input but if you don't like my price please refrain from posting in my thread. If you can show a link to the bumper being sold for $275.00 brand new than I would adjust my price accordingly. As of this moment I would like $280.00obo, OBO does not stand for: Lowball the heck out of the sale.

To all others, all PM's replied!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:32 AM   #9
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Is this just the bumper, or does it come with extensions, lip, brackets ect?

If it is just the bumper then you can get that on nismoparts.com for 170. Take a look for yourself.

Nismoparts.com - Your #1 Source for OEM Parts and Accessories
Old 01-31-2011, 06:01 AM   #10
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
Hi Thanks for your input but if you don't like my price please refrain from posting in my thread. If you can show a link to the bumper being sold for $275.00 brand new than I would adjust my price accordingly. As of this moment I would like $280.00obo, OBO does not stand for: Lowball the heck out of the sale.

To all others, all PM's replied!
Not trying to lowball the heck out of the sale, just trying to educate the seller and potential buyers on how much these go for. When you bought it originally, wouldn't you have appreciated if someone had told you that you could get it cheaper than what you paid for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post

If it is just the bumper then you can get that on nismoparts.com for 170. Take a look for yourself.

Oh ya I forgot about them. Also their shipping is $80 which brings the total to $250 shipped to your doorstep.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post

DJPimpFlex thanks for posting that link up, I actually called nismoparts.com to confirm the front bumper price, IT IS NOT $170.00, THERE WAS PRICE VARIANCE IN WHICH A MISTAKE WAS MADE. He actually quoted me a higher price, for those whom do not believe please go ahead and give them a call.

Quote:
Not trying to lowball the heck out of the sale, just trying to educate the seller and potential buyers on how much these go for. When you bought it originally, wouldn't you have appreciated if someone had told you that you could get it cheaper than what you paid for it?

Oh ya I forgot about them. Also their shipping is $80 which brings the total to $250 shipped to your doorstep.
Bullit, thanks for your input but like I said if you do not like the price please refrain from posting anything about my item if you are not interested in purchasing the bumper in the first place. By you mentioning that you are trying to educate the seller (in this case me) I do appreciate your concerns and would like to state that I have been in the automotive business for quite some time now as well as selling many items here on Zilvia as a private seller and sponsored vendor. Your "education" tactics are not valid to me as I still have not seen a confirmed price listing from your end showing details of this supposed "Virginia based wholesaler" selling their products at the price range you mentioned.

If you have any other comments please PM me (Private Message) and keep this forsale thread clear of any topics that may sidetrack discussions.

FOR ALL WHOM DO NOT INTEND TO PURCHASE HOWEVER WANTED TO BE A PRICE POLICE, please PM me as well!
Old 02-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
oloks22
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
oloks22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Besides the front bumper, what at parts that are not listed may be included?

interested
oloks22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #13
Craig Jr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Craig Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
free bump for a nice bumper! id pick this up if it was later during my build!
Craig Jr is offline   Reply With Quote