Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S14:Coils, Auto trans, Ka parts, Spare 4 lug wheels etc

Hello, I am trying to clear out a few things from my garage/ basement to make room for my new air compressor and other parts.

Coilovers for S14
Brand: Emusa coilovers
-They only have a MAXIMUM of 4,000 miles on them. They were on my brothers S14 when we bought it back in October 2014. My brother is the Third owner of the car and we have the original paperwork/manual etc from Owner 1. Owner 1 included a $2,700 receipt from Pepboys ( dated April 2013) with a huge list of repairs from what it seems like a small restoration ( Brake caliper replacements all around, new LCAs all around, new gaskets everywhere, new steering rack, suspension)
The second owner was some kid from New York who I know purchased the 3'' Megan exhaust and roof wing.
I cannot say for sure that the second owner bought the coils or if the first owner did.
I am not going to claim that these only have 1000 miles on them or whatever kids do on this forum.
June or July 2016 we took these off the car and replaced them with oem struts and oem exhaust. I don't remember the exact mileage when they were replaced but we took it to the beach and with work I would say we put maybe 300 miles on the car.
We live under a mile from our work so thats why miles are low even though it gets driven 4 or 5 times a week.
These retail for $450 on Ebay.
Price is $350
Condition
-They are dusty and could use a cleaning. Slight surface rust on threads as shown in pic. Upper mounts are smooth. The front boots are torn due to previous owners install. Also during removal of the passenger side coilover, the bottom bolt was extremely over tightened so one bolt was cut off. The cutoff wheel touched the lower mount and you can see a small scratch on one. I will clean it up and lube up the threads before shipping it out I just wanted to show the condition of them before cleaning them and making them look new.

From the owner 1 repair receipt from Pepboys

Current mileage on the car as of 9/8/2016

S14 Auto transmissions
( 2 in stock)
Came from a Junkyard car with 43,xxx miles on it. I still have the Vin number for that too which I will provide.
Will come with the torque converter from same car. Wiring harness is cut unfortunately. I never ran it.

Price $50

Came from my car with 183,143 miles on it. No issues whatsoever. I took it on multiple 600 mile roundtrips to my girlfriends college. I replaced the transmission oil filter on this one and it was only ran for a few more months before I pulled the Ka for my Sr swap. This one has the wiring harness in good condition.

Price $50

Take both transmission for $70 because I'm so tired of moving them around since they're not on dollies.

Ka miscellaneous parts
S14 parts from the 43,xxx mile engine (1996)
-Distributor
-Fuel pump/sending assembly (different between 95 and 96)
-Intake manifold with fuel rail/injectors/ Throttle body
EGR tube came broken
-starter

-Wiring harness from another 1996 Manual that I bought to use for an auto-manual swap
-Driveshaft from my Auto 96 Ka

My auto Ka engine
-I don't really need/want to sell this since my brother may or may not use it for a Ka-t build
1996 Auto full engine from valvecover to oilpan and from all pulleys back to the torque converter
-No timing chain noise, no leaky headgasket, never overheated, no ticks from when I daily drove it, no hesitation, no hard starts, no backfiring, no pops, no weird noises, the only smoke was during cold starts in the winter
-The only Ecu code I had was for a knock sensor which was replaced with a new oem one
-sparkplugs were new and front o2 sensor is new

I would have driven this to california without hesitation. I was going to build the spare 43k mile engine I had for a ka-t while driving this one but I was kind of intimidated so I did the Sr and sold off most of my Ka-t stuff. I don't care to sell this at all since my brother has a nice Ka in his car and he can build this one if he wants to. I really want to do a realistic Ka vs Sr comparison and this engine is on a dolly so its not a pain in my ass to move.
I have not done any compression nor leakdown tests. You are more than welcome to bring your equipment and test it. That doesnt mean you come with a broken gauge and try to screw me over.

Imagine a stock S14 ka with an automatic tranny removed, radiator removed, and Ac compenents removed. That is my engine. I will include the wiring harness and Ecu that I took off during removal. There are no ghetto components. I'll get pictures later tonight.

Send me an offer.

S14 Base model 4 lug steel wheels with wheel covers
Good tread
1 wheel has a nail through it that I found after I removed the wheel. I was daily driving around with that thing for almost 2 years.
Each good wheel/tire is $15
Take all 4 for 40
We also have 2 spare 4 lug wheels, one yellow and one black

More things will be added to this list

Username – Website
Collegekid- Zilvia.net
Collegekid- 240sxforums.com
240sxApu- Rs25.com

Best method of contact for parts is
[email protected]

I will provide my cellphone number to customers during a transaction. This email is a newly created and dedicated email for parts so that nothing can ever get lost/accidentally overlooked in my Paypal listed email.

Warranty
All parts listed are sold without any warranty unless stated otherwise. I do my best to describe the condition of the parts so that you understand clearly.

Shipping
Shipping low weight items (items that ship via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS) have never taken me longer than 1 or 2 days maximum. All parts will be photographed before and after packaging so you know exactly how it will look and how the box should look. I do this to help people who need to make a claim in case something arrives damaged even though this has never happened during any of my transactions. Another important thing to note is that I only charge you the actual amount of shipping. This means if there is a cheaper price during the actual shipping, I refund the difference. I pack things as well as I would like them received.
Buyer is responsible for the exact shipping cost. I can ship via freight either from my home address or business address. Both will require liftgate trucks but if you find a cheaper rate for a business address let me know I will work with you.
I ship from
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19116

Payment
Payment can be handled either through Paypal ( I do ask that buyer covers the paypal fees) or cash if you are picking up. I don’t accept checks at the moment.

My Paypal address is [email protected]

Last edited by collegekid; 09-07-2016 at 09:06 PM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bump #1

Coils are $350 (plus paypal fee) and I cover shipping.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:58 PM   #3
Brandeez

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandeez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Could I get an s14 speed sensor and pigtail? Shipped to 85379?
Brandeez is offline   Reply With Quote