Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
hashim
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hashim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 RB25det Neo FS/FT? silkroads, apexi, mckinney, blitz

update, i just added a godspeed greddy style plenum, 90mm TB, and topfeed rail, with a genuine sard type RJ FPR, looking for a clean kouki , let me know guys.

hello, i am looking to trade my s13 coupe with an rb25det neo swap for something of equal value ie kouki, or something else, im open to all trades but it must be equal, no bikes though. here is a brief description of what i have done. 1991 240sx coupe, 9/10 paint, metalic gold paint, brwn interior but i have all the grey,just need time to swap out!, it sits on volk racing 2 piece, 17x7 with michelin pilot sports 225/45r17, and 17x8 with yokohama advan ao32r 255/40r17, it also has brand new silkroad coilvers, rma8, 300zx alum calipers up front, with Agency power lines, and stock rear. the motor is a r34 rb25det neo bought from japan motor import, had 175psi on all 6, have videos as well, motor is very strong. clutch was literally brand new when swap was done, it still had the machined lines on it, swap doen with mckinney mounts, shaftmaster alum shaft, j30 lsd,blitz ss bov,stock turbo, elbow, greddy downpipe, apexi gtspec exhaust,cx racing intercooler and radiator with twin 10's, wicked ruca,razo shift knob,apexi boost controller, bilts turbo timer, anyway car runs great, i made 260rwhp @ 7psi to the wheels, very fun to drive, not obnoxiously loud at all, the car is quieter than my buddys ka with an exhaust, anyway hit me up if you have any questions 714-318-8699, or email [email protected] here is a link to what it looks like, sorry its dirty!!
Pictures by hashim003 - Photobucket

i think the car is worth 10k, honestly i dont care to sell, thats why i want to trade it for something else, anyway let me know what you guys have , thanks for the comments

Last edited by hashim; 11-25-2009 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: more mods added
hashim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #2
cpl dozier
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
cpl dozier is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Price...Value?
cpl dozier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
gyula hlavati
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
gyula hlavati is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Very nice car.
gyula hlavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Free bump because you have a Neo and used Shaftmasters!