Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #121
93s13vert
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
93s13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
pm'd u yesterday let me know!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #122
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shalezzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93s13vert View Post
I also have... Well actually 2 days ago lmk
Old 03-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #123
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93s13vert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalezzz View Post
I also have... Well actually 2 days ago lmk
Please be patient guys.... I get TONS of PM's and emails everyday and I'm usually a couple days out for responding. I have a pretty strict policy I go by in that I reply in the order I receive them. I promise I will get to you... most likely tonight.

Thanks for understanding!

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #124
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shalezzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Please be patient guys.... I get TONS of PM's and emails everyday and I'm usually a couple days out for responding. I have a pretty strict policy I go by in that I reply in the order I receive them. I promise I will get to you... most likely tonight.

Thanks for understanding!

Toby
I actually meant sent a payment via paypal, I'm sorry for the mis communication, I'm sure a person with your abilities gets their inbox blown up
Old 03-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #125
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalezzz View Post
I actually meant sent a payment via paypal, I'm sorry for the mis communication, I'm sure a person with your abilities gets their inbox blown up
I got ya, yes I received the payment. I should be shipping out the next batch in less than 2 weeks. You actually are receiving the last one from the batch that is getting produced now.

NOTE:

For everyone else that has prepaid for a setup, I apologize that it has taken this long. My machinist took forever to get back to me... only to find out that his CNC is out of commission. However, he is making them on his Bridgeport with a rotary table. I was told they would be made with the same exact results. So I should be shipping out everyone's items in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #126
nakser

Trader Rating: (0)
nakser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi Boardfeild, are you still making these?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #127
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Product Update: All gauge plates are in route to you from the last batch.... you should have them in 2-3 days. Thanks for your business and your understanding for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakser View Post
Hi Boardfeild, are you still making these?
Yes, I have two left over from this last batch that will be available. Please let me know if you want to purchase and I can have it ready to ship by the end of the week.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #128
nakser

Quote:
Product Update: All gauge plates are in route to you from the last batch.... you should have them in 2-3 days. Thanks for your business and your understanding for the delay.

Yes, I have two left over from this last batch that will be available. Please let me know if you want to purchase and I can have it ready to ship by the end of the week.
Okay im interested in getting one for sure. Just a quick question though. My car is a 180sx RHD, so if i just flip these around will they work the same way as they would in a LHD? My guess is yes but I just want to make sure.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #129
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakser View Post
Okay im interested in getting one for sure. Just a quick question though. My car is a 180sx RHD, so if i just flip these around will they work the same way as they would in a LHD? My guess is yes but I just want to make sure.
Correct, you would just rotate it 180 degrees.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #130
nakser

Quote:
Correct, you would just rotate it 180 degrees.
perfect! sorry for all the questions lol, but is it possible for you to pm me the info on how to pay?

thanks
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #131
BigZnz

BigZnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey im loving the detail and quality of these.. hopefully your still selling them haha iv searched high and low and this is exactly what i was looking for .

im from New Zealand and was wondering how much for a triple 52mm angled shipped to NZ.. cheers bro , il just have to rotate them to fit my RHD 98 180sx ae
Old 04-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #132
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZnz View Post
Hey im loving the detail and quality of these.. hopefully your still selling them haha iv searched high and low and this is exactly what i was looking for .

im from New Zealand and was wondering how much for a triple 52mm angled shipped to NZ.. cheers bro , il just have to rotate them to fit my RHD 98 180sx ae
I will get a shipping estimate and get back to you.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #133
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
If this works with 2 5/8 inch gauges I'll take one.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #134
BigZnz

Quote:
I will get a shipping estimate and get back to you.
any luck bro? although theres no rush haha so take your time
Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #135
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxScores View Post
If this works with 2 5/8 inch gauges I'll take one.
It will not... the plate itself is exactly 2-5/8". So if you cut a 2-5/8" hole into it there would be nothing left. The largest you can go is 60mm and that's a tight fit.

Quote:
any luck bro? although theres no rush haha so take your time
Yes, sorry I did. I had a huge project at work all last week/weekend that HAD to be completed this morning... and I totally forgot to reply back to you. So again I apologize for that. It would be an extra $11 for shipping. So you are looking at a total of $86 shipped for a triple angle setup.

Oh, and I have one left in stock ready to be shipped out ASAP! I NEVER have these in stock.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #136
BigZnz

Quote:
Yes, sorry I did. I had a huge project at work all last week/weekend that HAD to be completed this morning... and I totally forgot to reply back to you. So again I apologize for that. It would be an extra $11 for shipping. So you are looking at a total of $86 shipped for a triple angle setup.

Oh, and I have one left in stock ready to be shipped out ASAP! I NEVER have these in stock.
haha all good , aww sweet so is that $86 USD ? lucky for me that there in stock but unlucky that i wont have the cash till next friday
Old 04-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #137
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
haha all good , aww sweet so is that $86 USD ? lucky for me that there in stock but unlucky that i wont have the cash till next friday
Yes, $86 USD. Unfortunately, well for you anyway, I think I have a guy getting ready to Paypal for the last one that I have in stock. The next batch will probably be ready in a month or less. I would suggest prepaying for one if you want to guarantee yourself one from the next batch.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #138
BigZnz

aww yea thats still not too bad, i dont really mind paying that little bit extra to get quality and its exactly what i want too haha, il get the cash and sort out the payment in the next couple weeks, so if you can hold me a triple angled that would be wicked. cheers
Old 04-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #139
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
I'll take a triple 52, I ordered different gauges after seeing the 2 and 5/8 gauges in person.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #140
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
aww yea thats still not too bad, i dont really mind paying that little bit extra to get quality and its exactly what i want too haha, il get the cash and sort out the payment in the next couple weeks, so if you can hold me a triple angled that would be wicked. cheers
I can't reserve you one until you pay for it. But if you are paying within the next couple weeks then I should still have some available from the next batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxScores View Post
I'll take a triple 52, I ordered different gauges after seeing the 2 and 5/8 gauges in person.
The next batch will probably be ready in a month or less. I would suggest prepaying for one if you want to guarantee yourself one from the next batch.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #141
PrimeDirective
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PrimeDirective is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Can I get 3 52mm angled rings? My plan is to use them in my S14. I don't have a radio so I was going to make a plate that covers the two DIN slots below the climate control, and then use these angled rings in the plate.

Unless of course you already make something like that?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #142
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeDirective View Post
Can I get 3 52mm angled rings? My plan is to use them in my S14. I don't have a radio so I was going to make a plate that covers the two DIN slots below the climate control, and then use these angled rings in the plate.

Unless of course you already make something like that?
You can simply get them from Summit. They will come just as a black plastic that is kind of nasty... but most people just leave them like that. For my setup I true the bottom, scuff the entire thing to get rid of any casting defects then texture it in a satin black.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #143
philmak

philmak is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Toby,

Do you make anything for S14, for the din slots?
Old 06-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #144
huffandpuff00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
huffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How much for a dual 52mm and mounting/angle rings shipped to 97007. Thanks
Old 06-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #145
boost-it

boost-it is an unknown quantity at this point
can i buy one of these 3 gauge panels for 52 mm gauges?? i live in belgium. can you ship it to belgium??
Old 06-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #146
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

That's weird, I replied to the first two posts below days ago and there my reply did not post... so I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmak View Post
Hi Toby,

Do you make anything for S14, for the din slots?
I do not make anything that is mass produced, so it would need to be one-off'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffandpuff00 View Post
How much for a dual 52mm and mounting/angle rings shipped to 97007. Thanks
  • Without vent: $75 shipped
  • With vent: $85 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost-it View Post
can i buy one of these 3 gauge panels for 52 mm gauges?? i live in belgium. can you ship it to belgium??
Yes, I'll figure out a shipping quote and get back to you.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #147
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

UPDATE for anyone waiting on their gauge plate from the last batch.

I emailed everyone a little over 2 weeks ago informing you that I would be receiving the raw plates from my CNC guy by early last week and I would get your order shipped out by the middle of last week after my finishing process etc. When I told you it would ship out to you last week it was because my CNC guy assured me I would have them them early last week. When I didn't receive them by last Saturday I jumped on him and he apologized. He said he got them done this past Sunday and shipped them out Priority mail on Monday. Well, I still don't have them. I have a tracking #, but USPS tracking #'s are worthless... it only tells me it left their facility on Monday. If I don't have them by tomorrow, then I'm going to try and find out what's going on. USPS Priority mail is suppose to be 2-3 days and is never longer than 4 days.

Regardless, I'm going to refund a portion of your payment for the delay. It's not right that it's taking so long and I want to try and save face with my customers. So I will be refunding you 33.3% of the purchase, which comes out to $25. Hopefully this makes up for the delay. Please let me know if you have any concerns or would prefer a complete refund. If you are satisfied with the partial refund then I will let you know once I receive the raw plates from the CNC.

Again, I appreciate your business and understanding,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #148
Civic Steve
Leaky Injector

Civic Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
PM me your paypal Im interested in picking up a triple gauge holder with angled mounting if still possible.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #149
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civic Steve View Post
PM me your paypal Im interested in picking up a triple gauge holder with angled mounting if still possible.
I'm not sure when the next batch will be ready. I'm going to try and find a new shop that will CNC the raw plates for close to what I was paying before. As of now I'm going to put ordering on hold until I can get the current situation straightened out.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #150
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

UPDATE:

I received the plates today... Finally! Over the weekend I will do my finishing process, get the angled rings all finished, get everything ready for packaging and will be shipping the product out first thing Monday morning via 2-3 day Priority Mail. As stated, you will be receiving a partial refund once the product ships. If you have not already contacted me that you want a full refund, then I will assume you are fine with going ahead with the plan.

As always, thanks for being patient!

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread