Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-31-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
TheTicTac
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TheTicTac is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stolen rims (bay area)

Can you guys keep a look out for some rims that were stolen out infront of my shop. I asking for some help, if you were to see them on a car or someone trying to sell them let me or my friend know.

These rims are semi rare since I haven't seen anyone else with them before.

my friends info:
If anyone has any leads, please contact me at:
tmorales (at) email.sjsu.edu

or my cellphone:
510 387-4083
Old 01-31-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hard to miss those. hayward/union city on the lookout.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:06 PM   #3
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damm who the hell would steal those?? maybe just a random jacking or someone knew about it being "jdm" i guess???
Old 01-31-2005, 11:08 PM   #4
TheTicTac
Zilvia Junkie

We are thinking that they knew about my shop, since I'm in the cuts. But thanks guys.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:18 PM   #5
Heartwork
BANNED

Heartwork is an unknown quantity at this point
STOLEN Wheels: Norcal

Hey peeps... A good friend of mine recently had his wheels stolen in front of Gorgeous Garage in Milpitas, CA. If you people happen to see them or know where they are at or see it for sale somewhere please let us know. These wheels are pretty RARE and would be easy to spot if the theif(ves) would be sporting them locally or at a track event of some sort. This has got to be one of the worst feelings and just irritates me when another person messes with one's car in anyway. I would honestly do the same and be on the look out if they were your wheels too. TJ is really a nice guy and wouldnt mean any harm to anyone. And he really has no enemies. So we dont understand other than jealousy why these wheels were stolen. Anyone that has a solid lead or any other information would be greatly appreciated and the only thing i would be able to offer is some fender rolling or something...haha...but seriously, help us out

"Can everyone keep a look out for my wheels that got stolen off of my Corolla in Milpitas in front of Gorgeous Garage today. They are one of a kind and shouldn't make it too far considering they're a relatively rare size and color for the Bay Area. Please keep a look out. I suspect that the thief(ves) have been to Gorgeous Garage before because it is a shop that is not easily seen/accessed to and that the theif(ves) may possibly be other Corolla/Old Toyota owners.

The wheels are:
14x8 -13 XR4 Type A lip, silver face with black lip. Tires on them are 185/60/14 Yokohama ES100. They might've been painted over, since black lipped XR4 are considerably rare.

14x7.5 -6ish Enkei Ewing, gunmetal face with polished lip. Tires of them are worn out Falken ZIEX 512 185/60/14. They look a lot like SSR MKII. They might still have the 20mm spacer adapater on them.

I will post pics of the wheels soon. I don't want any violence towards the theif(ves), but I do want my wheels back. If the theif(ves) leave the stolen wheels at the shop, all will be forgetten."

Heartwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:26 PM   #6
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Damn... that hella f*cked up... ill be looking out
Old 01-31-2005, 11:29 PM   #7
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
that sucks, btw i was the other guy who came by the shop last night~
citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:31 PM   #8
Heartwork
BANNED

Heartwork is an unknown quantity at this point
yea this is really shitty to both our friend and the community in general. What good comes out of stealing wheels? That will make our community a lil more unsafe, weary, worried, raise up insurance, etc...not just to us and our friends but to EVERYONE else too...think about it...it would fuck the general car community up....

A good friend of mine recently had his wheels stolen in front of Gorgeous Garage in Milpitas, CA around 1-30-05 & 1-31-05. If you people happen to see them or know where they are at or see it for sale somewhere please let us know. These wheels are pretty RARE and would be easy to spot if the theif(ves) would be sporting them locally or at a track event of some sort. This has got to be one of the worst feelings and just irritates me when another person messes with one's car in anyway. I would honestly do the same and be on the look out if they were your wheels too. TJ is really a nice guy and wouldnt mean any harm to anyone. And he really has no enemies. So we dont understand other than jealousy why these wheels were stolen. Anyone that has a solid lead or any other information would be greatly appreciated and the only thing i would be able to offer is some fender rolling or something...haha...but seriously, help us out

"Can everyone keep a look out for my wheels that got stolen off of my Corolla in Milpitas in front of Gorgeous Garage today. They are one of a kind and shouldn't make it too far considering they're a relatively rare size and color for the Bay Area. Please keep a look out. I suspect that the thief(ves) have been to Gorgeous Garage before because it is a shop that is not easily seen/accessed to and that the theif(ves) may possibly be other Corolla/Old Toyota owners.

The wheels are:
14x8 -13 XR4 Type A lip, silver face with black lip. Tires on them are 185/60/14 Yokohama ES100. They might've been painted over, since black lipped XR4 are considerably rare.

14x7.5 -6ish Enkei Ewing, gunmetal face with polished lip. Tires of them are worn out Falken ZIEX 512 185/60/14. They look a lot like SSR MKII. They might still have the 20mm spacer adapater on them.

I will post pics of the wheels soon. I don't want any violence towards the theif(ves), but I do want my wheels back. If the theif(ves) leave the stolen wheels at the shop, all will be forgetten."

Heartwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:37 PM   #9
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Frisco on the lookout.

You know he's gonna try to slang 'em online, so... keep eyes open.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:50 PM   #10
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yea dude those things wont be hard to miss, ill hold down the east bay, ebay as well. bastards...

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 12:35 AM   #11
TheTicTac
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks y'all
Old 02-01-2005, 01:04 AM   #12
jinsei888

jinsei888 is making a name for him/her selfjinsei888 is making a name for him/her self
what a bunch of f#@k-tards...of course if my lazy eye spots anything like 'em I'll letcha know
Old 02-01-2005, 06:35 AM   #13
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
duplicate threads merged.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #14
quach
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
quach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up

oakland on the lookout
quach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:51 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Oakland is pretty dam slow then...
Old 04-18-2005, 08:54 PM   #16
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
way to bump some shit from like forever ago
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote