Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 08:33 PM   #31
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
MakotoS13 has some kind of personal issues.... i don't think i have seen one post by this guy that has been positive.... try to be positive sometime i think every1 in this forum thinks you're a dick, but i guess that doesn't matter much to u....

btw about the original topic... it's a very clean looking car.... i'm wondering... is it possible to do a rhd on a ka motor....
Old 04-16-2005, 08:33 PM   #32
tah
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love how everyone just shit their pants when someone calls the SR a pussy engine.
Old 04-16-2005, 09:05 PM   #33
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoS13

p.s. you kids really need to lighten up.

you kid really should get off the forums and do something. im with art in basically saying stfu. every time i come on here i see some ignorant crap you post. seriously, take your eyes off the screen, and go outside. do something to your car, and stop sitting here waiting for people to post something.

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
Old 04-16-2005, 09:18 PM   #34
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
o my f*$%ing god... i cant believe this crap... here i am browsing on zilvia, and i see a topic about a nice s14 with a s14 sr.. then i look down and makotos13 talking shit about yet another thing on zilvia he has no clue about... basicly art said everything i was gonna write so im not gonna sound like a broken record...

o wait maybe i will, ill be a asshole like makoto

your s13 is freaking STOCK... actually my mistake.. it has 5lug, a b&m shifter, and kouki s13 tail lights OoOOOOOOOooooOO that magicly means u know everything about the 240 and the sr... Almost every topic i read on here is makoto spitting out garbage, i dont understand how he is not pinked, when a bunch of other people who actually contributed to the zilvia community got baned, or pinked...

whatever, im not gonna waste more of my time on this stupid argument..

BTW that s14 is nice, and i wouldnt see why it wouldnt be possible doing a RHD conversion with a KA.
Old 04-16-2005, 09:48 PM   #35
s14srpilot
BANNED

s14srpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14srpilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
Wrong on every point.

I've never flamed anyone for wanting to a RHD, that's their call and they can do whatever they feel. I flame those who ask stupid questions about it, like the kid who tried to weld an S13 front clip onto his S14, or the guy who worried his suspension wouldn't bolt up anymore. Same as if they wanted to a motor swap, bolt in different seats, etc., they get flamed for ignorance about the topic, not the topic itself.
And when did I drool? I met the guy, he's very cool and does good work. That's all I said. No, it's not my cup of tea, but I can respect and appreciate anyone who does clean work, whatever it is.
Quit trying to start shit. You have a problem with me personally, settle it off the forum or drop it.
Not trying to start shit but sometimes it's hard to ignore the stench of sarcasm from your previous posts. Oh well no big deal. Moving forward, ignoring the stench and no hard feelings.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:02 PM   #36
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
a nice little dose of irony is that my initial post in this thread was in fact a compliment on the manner of execution of the mods that i think actually suck THUS effectively making it a genuinely positive post. then you fellas had to go and muck it all up with your angst and bitterness. ya know, you could have saved yourself a lot of typing if you actually read this part:

"despite it being a decent engine the measures people go through to secure one seems completely unreasonable."

seriously though, if you're gonna try to rip on my car at least get a full mod list and maybe itemized report of the $1600 in parts i have comin from spl.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:06 PM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
seriously though, if you're gonna try to rip on my car at least get a full mod list and maybe itemized report of the $1600 in parts i have comin from spl.
Only $1600? What did you get a discount?
Old 04-16-2005, 10:12 PM   #38
ruthlesstyper
Zilvia Junkie

ruthlesstyper is an unknown quantity at this point
You must not have many friends huh Makoto?
Old 04-16-2005, 10:22 PM   #39
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
aw hell, and here i was hopin we could all get together and have a nice little tea party on sunday on account of my lack of friends but it looks like i just have to sit here at one of my few computers and watch mental midgets try to define my character with all the accuracy of a blind retard aiming for a bulls eye three hundred yards away on the other side of a cinder block wall.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM   #40
s14srpilot
BANNED

s14srpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14srpilot
Quote:
as expected people got defensive like a dropped a bomb or screwed their mom. i make flagrant accusations of the SR being a pussy motor to balance out the MULTITUDE of you that claim its horsepower producing superiority. i think im just as qualified to defame it as those that constantly jack off to it.

it works both ways and i choose to knock it because despite it being a decent engine the measures people go through to secure one seems completely unreasonable.

oh, and there is no real reason to swap out a KA for a motor with less actual potential.

p.s. you kids really need to lighten up.
KA, SR, CA they ALL have potential. It is a matter of choice. You are just biased and ignorant. And from what people have been posting about you I also didn't realize how many people here really don't give a rat's ass about you. Someone even imitated your SIGNATURE
Old 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
aw hell, and here i was hopin we could all get together and have a nice little tea party on sunday on account of my lack of friends but it looks like i just have to sit here at one of my few computers and watch mental midgets try to define my character with all the accuracy of a blind retard aiming for a bulls eye three hundred yards away on the other side of a cinder block wall.
HEY!!! That should be an olympic sport!

And I write too!
Old 04-16-2005, 10:37 PM   #42
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
HEY!!! That should be an olympic sport!
But, he would have to have character to begin with.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:40 PM   #43
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
*grabs popcorn*
Old 04-16-2005, 11:09 PM   #44
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
The car is clean, I like the engine bay and how the rims clear Z32 brakes (same as S14 Silvia brakes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy
*grabs popcorn*
lol
Old 04-17-2005, 04:20 AM   #45
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i for one dont give a damn about what you have on your car. my post remains about how you need to keep your ignorant shit to yourself. now i am done wasting my time, do everyone a favor and keep your lame brainless comments about how you dont like what anyone does to yourself.

Quote:
a nice little dose of irony is that my initial post in this thread was in fact a compliment on the manner of execution of the mods that i think actually suck THUS effectively making it a genuinely positive post. then you fellas had to go and muck it all up with your angst and bitterness. ya know, you could have saved yourself a lot of typing if you actually read this part:

"despite it being a decent engine the measures people go through to secure one seems completely unreasonable."

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
Old 04-17-2005, 09:06 AM   #46
MakotoS13
BANNED

i like how you're calling me ignorant yet you still overlook the meaning of my initial post.

is this SR thing really so important that you blindly try to assault me despite my actual complimentary posts about the guy's work? you're ignoring FACT because i stated my opinion both good and bad of a car that you have exactly zero experience with.

its pretty obvious that you just want to whine about mean ole me. we're done here, chuckles.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:13 AM   #47
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
I need to lock this. GFish, I also need to edit your signature. Facts only in there, please.
-Jeff