Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #301
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
almost everyday i see a girl in a black right hand drive silvia drive by my tint shop on beach blvd. i wanna know where the hell she's going.
besTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #302
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^Wouldn't you want to know, lol.

Who goes to cal poly and drives a white kouki w/ full jdm aero. ur car is hottttttttttttt, except for the busted headlight.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #303
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
^Wouldn't you want to know, lol.

Who goes to cal poly and drives a white kouki w/ full jdm aero. ur car is hottttttttttttt, except for the busted headlight.
That could be Alex a friend of one my friends. He goes to Cal Poly and has a White Kouki S14 w full aero.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #304
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Spotted Jose(Skullavera) today on tweedy across the street from Wells Fargo.

Dude, I feel bad for that car of yours.

It's such a wreck now.

At least you have a new shell to build!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #305
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i spotted a black kouki on atherton by vons.
slammed on what looked like gold advans/volks.

i know you arent supposed to post location but they parked right outside of vons, closest place to live is across the street a block away.
they probably were just there to get something from vons or wingstop or something.

ill post a pic later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:38 PM   #306
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
almost everyday i see a girl in a black right hand drive silvia drive by my tint shop on beach blvd. i wanna know where the hell she's going.
do you work at the tint shop on beach close to katella?

they always have sick ass s14 and s13 there
Old 04-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #307
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
yeah i spotted that girl driving that right hand drive silvia, when she was pulling out of autobacs, while i pulled in monday 4 days ago =D
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #308
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
yeah i spotted that girl driving that right hand drive silvia, when she was pulling out of autobacs, while i pulled in monday 4 days ago =D
is it a coupe?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #309
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
that black sleepy eye hatch white guy was phatz always on that 210
Old 04-26-2008, 05:01 AM   #310
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
is it a coupe?
I wonder too, because if so. I've seen here a long time ago.

Reminds me of a girl who attended Irvine Meets and then moved to AZ. Articdragon would know her name.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #311
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by berz View Post
that black sleepy eye hatch white guy was phatz always on that 210

Lower and stock rims rite??

I think, I saw the same one as well..
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #312
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I wonder too, because if so. I've seen here a long time ago.

Reminds me of a girl who attended Irvine Meets and then moved to AZ. Articdragon would know her name.
That's funny cuz I was thinking of the same girl, w/ the gangsta ass pink interior.

Damn that was hella long ago, that's when I went to the Irvine meet, LOL.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #313
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
saw a clean ass gray s14 kouki stockish looking and a white s14 zenki, lowered, exhaust, rims kinda ghetto at cal poly
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #314
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
That's funny cuz I was thinking of the same girl, w/ the gangsta ass pink interior.

Damn that was hella long ago, that's when I went to the Irvine meet, LOL.
That would be Maly.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #315
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
spotted 2 s13's in norwalk today.
chuki one black and one blue dropped.
simple and clean.

then a white s13 with silvia front with silver wheels parked. also in norwalk
Old 04-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #316
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Spotted DUFF at DunkXChange, Sorry Duff never meet you before so didnt say hi plus I didn't drive my 240sx. Anyways NICE car DUFF
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #317
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
ok in Long Beach...

swear to god, I feel like I saw a black version of BH's s14... same aero, same wheels, just black paint... (not at as low though, and wheel fitment wasn't as agressive, but it wasn't sunk either thank god, lol). Oh.. but this dude has a FMIC.

@ Cherry ave. right before 91
Old 04-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #318
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
who drives a champagne coupe, pignose, pop'd up healight with no headlight trim piece, z31 wheels? apexi n1 dual style exhaust, lowered, was on one of the campus parking lot in UCR yesterday
Old 04-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #319
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
saw a red s13 hatch on atherton turning onto palo verde in Long Beach he waved and i waved back
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #320
besTint
Post Whore!

besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
do you work at the tint shop on beach close to katella?

they always have sick ass s14 and s13 there

yes i own the tint shop on beach between cerritos and katella. im trying to post a special for tint for zilvia members in the o.c. area but it wont let me. i think im too new here. my s14 is getting more work done at driftspeed in cypress and i sold alot of my s13's but i have 1 left.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #321
besTint
Post Whore!

Quote:
is it a coupe?
yea its a black coupe, JDM silvia, rhd and all. slammed with what looked like stock wheels. saw a guy driving it going south on beach last night around 7pmish.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #322
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
at cal poly black s14 kouki w/ some white 5 spokes and polished lip, lowered. also saw the dark green sileighty r6 was talking about, it had s14 5 lug wheels, exhaust, slammed, no grill etc... gave you a thumbs up and you nodded.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #323
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
ok in Long Beach...

swear to god, I feel like I saw a black version of BH's s14... same aero, same wheels, just black paint... (not at as low though, and wheel fitment wasn't as agressive, but it wasn't sunk either thank god, lol). Oh.. but this dude has a FMIC.

@ Cherry ave. right before 91

uh oh.... dark version of me has been spotted.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #324
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
at cal poly black s14 kouki w/ some white 5 spokes and polished lip, lowered. also saw the dark green sileighty r6 was talking about, it had s14 5 lug wheels, exhaust, slammed, no grill etc... gave you a thumbs up and you nodded.
That's funny cuz he's a friend of a friend of mine, I just found out yesterday and he was hanging out w/ us.

I didn't ask if he drove a 240 tho, didn't want him to think I'm a stalker.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #325
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
blue s14, full aero, wheels, smoked zenki tail
going west on 60, near 215 in riverside, u drove in front of me and put ur hazard on, and turn'd off the next exit
Old 05-01-2008, 12:25 AM   #326
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
That's funny cuz he's a friend of a friend of mine, I just found out yesterday and he was hanging out w/ us.

I didn't ask if he drove a 240 tho, didn't want him to think I'm a stalker.
the sileighty or the s14?
Old 05-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #327
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
cruised arrow highway with a maroon s14 lowered on some gold wheels, nice little roof wing and exhaust.

Both ended up at autobacs... go figure haha
Old 05-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #328
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
the sileighty or the s14?
sirrraytee

msglength
Old 05-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #329
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
cruised arrow highway with a maroon s14 lowered on some gold wheels, nice little roof wing and exhaust.

Both ended up at autobacs... go figure haha
Was it zenki?? Sounds like Duffm4n
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #330
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
No, it did resemble his car though (not a stalker, I saw the beast at the vrt meet) But definitely not.