Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 02-15-2016, 12:54 AM   #1
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2/27/16 Yokohama Osanbashi Parking Meet

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that is in the area. Should be a fun time!

silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2016, 12:57 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Damn, Zee is staying busy. Can't wait to get out there and finally meet him in person.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #3
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Siliviamang, not sure if your interested or not but Zee is trying to throw a drift event at Fuji DP in March.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:36 PM   #4
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Siliviamang, not sure if your interested or not but Zee is trying to throw a drift event at Fuji DP in March.
Awesome! Did you get your car back up and running? I definitely want to check it out, probably wont be doing any drifting tho haha.
Old 02-21-2016, 10:24 PM   #5
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Awesome! Did you get your car back up and running? I definitely want to check it out, probably wont be doing any drifting tho haha.
My car was never down really. Finally finished my turbo setup if that's what your talking about, really laggy but hits pretty good. Will take time getting used to it.

I might be at the event. Going to Fuji this Friday so not sure if I want to do it next month too. Wanting to hit a lot of different tracks this year. Tried to convince Zee to do another track but don't think he will want to as he already got pricing for Fuji.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:51 PM   #6
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
My car was never down really. Finally finished my turbo setup if that's what your talking about, really laggy but hits pretty good. Will take time getting used to it.

I might be at the event. Going to Fuji this Friday so not sure if I want to do it next month too. Wanting to hit a lot of different tracks this year. Tried to convince Zee to do another track but don't think he will want to as he already got pricing for Fuji.

Oh nice! I heard there were some guys going to do Fuji Short Course this Thusday and its about 12,000 for all day. Is Friday short course also or is it a different event?

Have you ever checked out Sodegaura? Seems like a pretty cool track.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:13 AM   #7
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Oh nice! I heard there were some guys going to do Fuji Short Course this Thusday and its about 12,000 for all day. Is Friday short course also or is it a different event?

Have you ever checked out Sodegaura? Seems like a pretty cool track.
Actually haven't drifted the short course, keep forgetting its there lol. Think this Friday is in the drift park. 10000 all day, six 15 min heats.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:02 AM   #8
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie