Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #31
Modrified
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Modrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow. sorry to hear. heavy throttle was definitely one of the place to go. great service.
Modrified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #32
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Does anyone have any advice for me?

If they are bankrupt, is there any chance of me ever getting my money back?

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #33
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yeah definitely OG in the game

The thing you guys gotta remember is that most shops have a short shelf life, usually maybe 2-3 years, maybe less sometimes

So for Heavy Throttle to be in business this long definitely speaks volumes for their reputation

This industry is highly competitive, with very low margins, and isn't necessarily the money pot that a lot of consumers assume it to be...then throw in a suffering U.S economy...not easy
Agreed. With some many hack shops springing up over night, cutting corners, doing shitty work, or importing trashed engines the big places suffer because no one wants to pay for quality parts and service. These kids don't see paying an extra $500-1000 for work that's reliable, then cry when it breaks down and no one is around to fix it for them. HT stood behind their work for years when they didn't even need to, the work was that good. Blame the newcomers, they're the ones demanding cheap and easy solutions because they can't afford anything better.
No one is willing to pay for quality anymore, it's all about how much they can afford on this week's allowance and still be able to buy video games.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #34
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you contact them?
I though I saw something regarding this on their mainpage.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #35
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Yes I did, and have been exchanging emails with Jeff....

What I am saying, is from a practical standpoint, how can my bank get me my money back if there is no money there?

has anyone ever been in this situation, trying to get money back from a bankrupt company?

this fucking sucks

Daily driven
Old 09-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #36
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Agreed. With some many hack shops springing up over night, cutting corners, doing shitty work, or importing trashed engines the big places suffer because no one wants to pay for quality parts and service. These kids don't see paying an extra $500-1000 for work that's reliable, then cry when it breaks down and no one is around to fix it for them. HT stood behind their work for years when they didn't even need to, the work was that good. Blame the newcomers, they're the ones demanding cheap and easy solutions because they can't afford anything better.
No one is willing to pay for quality anymore, it's all about how much they can afford on this week's allowance and still be able to buy video games.
My friends laughed at me when I told them I payed $1500 in labor for my motor swap (along with install of clutch, intercooler, etc.)....

Have not ever had a SINGLE problem with the car since then....I laugh at people with these posts about their electrical problems and what not.....you get what you pay for.

Daily driven
Old 09-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #37
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Unfortunately, due to ~80% reduction in sales (probably from a lot of little bitches buying Chinese parts), they are going out of business.

Stop buying cheap Chinese SHIT!
Not really from buying chinese shit. Its prolly the same reason alot of buisiness's are going under. They rely on revolving credit, as do most retail companies. Unfortunately, loans have been halted due to the current economic crisis, and at the same time, less people have the excess income to buy toys for their cars. Sucks, but were going to see alot of businesses go under before this is over. Hopefully some of the shitty ones take the brunt so the remaining customers can support the good ones.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #38
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
...and this is why we are responsible for our own downfall.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #39
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I don't think its really a matter of where the country of origin is for parts

The majority of stuff (if not all) that you use, eat, etc are all from countries other than the U.S

The issue lies in QUALITY CONTROL

Many famous "JDM" companies in Japan outsource their parts production to other countries, its a well known fact, but its their value, R&D, and QC that makes these parts to appear "better" than their counterparts in other countries

I think the issue isn't with Chinese/Korean/Taiwan/Philippines/insertcountryhere parts, but rather the fact that the people doing these parts don't take the time to add value, do research and development, test and modify, etc. The bad ones are the ones who just slap a label on whatever came from the factory and just sell for $X dollars...without a concern for safety, value, or performance

I just hope that a lot of these companies that have made "knockoff" products, as they get bigger, use that money and success to put back in quality control and value into their lineups

There's a lot of cracks that I see in this industry beyond this issue, and its a pretty circular argument, but I think the main point is to support businesses that support YOU, and don't buy just based on price

I think as a consumer as long as you stay practical, and purchase using logic (cheapest /= best place), you'll end up supporting the right companies without even trying to do so

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #40
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Heard the news from Jeff this afternoon. It fuckin really sucked hearing that. Jeff was hands down one of the best people Ive ever dealt with. I hope we here from him soon. The scene needs more people like him.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #41
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sucks to see them go under. I never purchased from them cause the stuff they carry, while top notch, is out of my price range... and mostly SR20 stuff (motor-wise). In my defense, the parts they HAD, I never went out and bought cheap knockoff equivalents, like RUCAs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #42
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did you use to pay for it? If you used a bankcard thats backed by a credit card company. Call the credit card company. They should be able to get your money back. Shit like this happend to be 4 yrs ago when this one company gave me the run around before they filed for bankruptcy. I called my bank first, they transfered me to Mastercard rep and I told her whats going on. She asked me to fax her a letter explaining what happend. 3 days later, I got my checking accounted debited the money back into it ($1200).

Anyways, I've never personally bought anything from HT but they have always been helpful. I dont think there has been anybody in here who never used their SR20 Swap guide. They were some of the OGs who helped make the SR20 swap a mainstream thing. How many people/shop other than them helped the enthusiast by sharing the info they have. They could have easily made money doing swap harnesses instead of laying out the info for everybody to have access to.

PS: Is there anyway we can copy the SR20 SWAP Guide they have and post it up on the SR20 FAQS?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #43
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

[quote=fliprayzin240sx;2353368]What did you use to pay for it? If you used a bankcard thats backed by a credit card company. Call the credit card company. They should be able to get your money back. Shit like this happend to be 4 yrs ago when this one company gave me the run around before they filed for bankruptcy. I called my bank first, they transfered me to Mastercard rep and I told her whats going on. She asked me to fax her a letter explaining what happend. 3 days later, I got my checking accounted debited the money back into it ($1200).

quote]

Thanks for the advice.......I will have to check......it's a debit card that says VISA on it, so when I use it as a credit card, it still debits the money.......a.k.a. the money is already missing from my account.

Daily driven
Old 09-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #44
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This is a shame... dealt with them several times over the last five years or so. I hope the owners do well wherever they hang their hats next.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #45
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
wow. this is just not a good sign for anyone in this industry.

oh and for the OP if you need a manifold try cntacting CIP Motorsports. i think they should have them in stock.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #46
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplicit240 View Post
wow. this is just not a good sign for anyone in this industry.

oh and for the OP if you need a manifold try cntacting CIP Motorsports. i think they should have them in stock.

Thanks, I am in contact with FR Sport, who I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with whenever I've purchased from them......they have one waiting for me to buy.

BTW, does anyone actually know the girl Kat that works for FR Sport? I got her on the phone once when I called them and she seemed really sweet and tuner and just SOUNDED like she was probably hot......anyone know her?

Daily driven
Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #47
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
wow, sad to hear this.
been friends with jeff even before HT started.
he had the site just to show wiring instruction so jspec had a link
to it then it grew and they started to sell motors/swaps.
I want o get this message across to everyone who think this industy make money.
NO it doesn't, the only money maker are manufacturer of parts and you have to have
unique product and competitive price orelse.....
when we had the shop our overhead was over $5,000 a month, after a few years we realized that 90%+ of our sales are over the internet so what's the point of having a shop anymore?
just like enjuku the smart thing to do is downsize and reduce overhead in this economy.
you'll see in the next 1 to 2 years, the bigger they are the harder they fall.
good luck to you jeff and if you need any help you know how to contact me.
cheers,

sam
Old 09-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #48
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Looks like i probably won't be getting a job at a shop anytime soon.

Well, i work at a country club now tho, so as long as the rich stay rich i should be good.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM   #49
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so phase 2 bought them. thats weird.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #50
champagnes13
Leaky Injector

champagnes13 is making a name for him/her selfchampagnes13 is making a name for him/her self
i visited him a few weeks ago, he told me he had recently dropped most of his prices below his competitors, and he was able to do it because he had less overhead. the last few years the operation was out of his house and was mainly mail order. I'm sad to see him go; no more being able to drive across the river and get the part i desperately need. good luck jeff. i want to see your 20g sr vert on the road someday.
champagnes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #51
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear them go...
Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #52
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i blame tokyo drift
Old 09-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #53
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Unfortunately, due to ~80% reduction in sales (probably from a lot of little bitches buying Chinese parts), they are going out of business.

Stop buying cheap Chinese SHIT!
more like their horrible pricing

srry but they had some really high prices ...
Old 09-30-2008, 10:26 PM   #54
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
My friends laughed at me when I told them I payed $1500 in labor for my motor swap (along with install of clutch, intercooler, etc.)....

Have not ever had a SINGLE problem with the car since then....I laugh at people with these posts about their electrical problems and what not.....you get what you pay for.
See now the funny thing about this is that used to be an extremely good deal for a install. I remember installs costing up to 2k. I also remember good clips going for at least 2200-2500 minimum. When a person got a engine and install for 3k-3500. it usually meant they got an older engine or clip. Average install and clips costs usually ran $4500-5500. The likes of shops doing the $2500 engine and install was the beginning of the downfall.
This is a sad time because Heavy Throttle was a community standard. We all relied on Jeff.
Sam Jspec spoke well in his post above. Times are tough and costs are high everyone is downsizing if they expect to stay in business.
To Socal guys I say if you want a quality engine and a quality install and you want it done right and are willing to pay good money to get it right? Then go see Marco at SR20store.com He is by far one of the best in Socal at this time and has been around as long as Heavy Throttle and has the same kind of reputation for good stuff.

G dimensions is another install place that has quality engines and installs support them. Yes you will pay more but you will get more service and support in the end.

People need to stop trying to cheap out on things like this because the companies doing the cheap stuff are going out of business as well. They cannot afford to do the stuff cheap anymore because prices are rising in the import engine and install business.

As far as buying parts go? You will get what you pay for. You can pay a little more and get good quality control or you can go cheap and buy crap thats going to fall apart.

Phase2 has done a good job in trying to bring quality parts to market by marketing the circuit sport line.

Ctune has dumped a lot of the cheaper products and been marketing quaility stuff like Battle Version, Circuit sport and other quality lines. They are doing this to survive and because they are old school as well.

Aspec tries hard as well to bring quality wheels and parts and not garbage knock offs. I bought my Gramlights from them and was quite satisfied. Logan works hard.

Its unfortunate to lose Heavy Throttle, if you don't want to lose other good companies and businesses in this market you need to support them. Don't buy everything on ebay and don't buy Godspeed,ksport etc,,,,,

its on you folks. You want quality work and quality parts then support these people

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #55
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Well, they were the first group of guys to come out with the "heater hose kit" for the SRs, as well as the AIV plug.
forgot that they were the first to come out with the "heater hose kit" which i bought from them a few years ago to perform the surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I dont think there has been anybody in here who never used their SR20 Swap guide. They were some of the OGs who helped make the SR20 swap a mainstream thing. How many people/shop other than them helped the enthusiast by sharing the info they have. They could have easily made money doing swap harnesses instead of laying out the info for everybody to have access to.
yea, i used their guide as well. one of the original pioneers of the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #56
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They're the reason I'm 5 speed, sad day but being such a good guy I can see him going on to do bigger and better things. Jeff always called me the second there was a problem with my order and had already arranged every possible other option to be done immediately. Nothing but good things to say about him.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:19 AM   #57
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That's too bad.

I bought my first SR swap from HT as well as many other items. Great shop.

Good luck to all those involved. I hope your future fares better.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #58
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
more like their horrible pricing

srry but they had some really high prices ...

FINALLY! I didn't want to be the first one to say it lol.

sorry for HT. I rocked a HT sticker somewhere on my car for years (04-07)
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #59
chairmnofthboard
Zilvia Member

chairmnofthboard is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop buying cheap Chinese SHIT![/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you.
chairmnofthboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #60
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Sucks to see a good shop go. I've purchased a few little things here and there with them in the past for my S14. Most of my friends were customers of theirs as well.Since I have started at MVP almost 2 years ago I have noticed that general sales have decreased for the S chassis in our shop. I have a small group of S chassis customers, 10 or so, that come to me week after week that only buy quality stuff, Full-Race, HKS, Greddy, PE, ect ect. It's those guys that really keep us afloat and their business never goes unnoticed.

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote