Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-03-2016, 09:50 PM   #1
flwy

Trader Rating: (0)
flwy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Volk Evo3 18x8.5et33,18x9.5et43 5x114,3

Need to free up some space so time for these to go.

Volk evo 3
18x8.5et33 fronts 6" barrel 2" lip
18x9.5et43 rears 6" barrel 3" lip

Going to be as honest on the condition, they are in good shape but have some flaws.
The fronts are taken apart, one of the front barrels has a small crack. Could be easily welded but I would recommend contacting threepiece.us or someone else for a new barrel. Threepiece.us said it would be 200. The other front barrel was made by spintech and fits great. Only has ~500 miles on it.

One of the rears had a tire debead at ~5mph when I pulled into the gas station. I stopped driving immediately and put my spare on, but the inner barrel has some "curb rash" and a few chips and dings. Still straight and still holds air well.

The lips are all in good shape, one rear has a tiny section of knicks but looks decent still. They all good use a clean and some polish.

Have all oem centercaps in great shape, as well as 2 extra unpainted center cap plates, and one extra cracked center cap.

Asking 1200 local preferred, but I can ship if necessary. Shipping will most likely be 150-200.
No tires, the ones on the rears are junk.

Rears

Fronts

flwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links