Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #31
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post

Am not sure if that will be a good idea, I carry my registered 9 as a daily and i get pissed of easy, So no that's not a good choice.
Did you get made fun of in school? Only pussies carry guns
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2014, 08:25 PM   #32
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^Not true, smart people carry guns. He's just an idiot for acting like he would do something with it in an offensive position.

People carry guns for self defense, not to threaten people or act cool.

This is why I meet face to face or buy new when it comes to things that are worth decent money.

EDIT: This is also one of the reasons people stray away from the car scene, it seems like the car scenes are where most of the shady people hang out. There will always be people trying to rip you off no matter where you go. It's sad really.
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #33
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
Lol, paypal decided to settle this case, and take their lose after you lied to them and say that i didn't ship the parts. Sent them tracking info and THEY decide to pay you for your tears. My money was not touched. So you basically lied to Paypal.

BTW, I have PLENTY of friends that are from your area, and a few in town that know of you in person. They all offered me help and agreed you were "shady as hell", so obviously the outreach of your personality and business antics are much deeper than just on Zilvia.
Am not sure if this is a reply after telling you i have family in Greensboro or what? But ok.

Again you expecting a call from my dad after you called and txt'd my phone more than 20x and called his business from diff phone about the same amount and expect him to talk to you?

I would of had refunded you not only shipping but for your troubles too, but you decided to post crap about me and upload pics of PART of the conversation, and expect me to pay you too? OK....

His wheels was NOT received or taken from Fedex, they sent it back to him. Read before you start drama and post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL240SXDRIFT View Post
Drive down there, Be all like "Hey Hassan..."

Am not sure if that will be a good idea, I carry my registered 9 as a daily and i get pissed of easy, So no that's not a good choice.

Again for everyone that love drama read, before you post.

get mad bro
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #34
lgsr20swap
Zilvia Junkie

lgsr20swap is an unknown quantity at this point
What a dushbag. Glad u were able to cancel the order n get u r wheels back. Idk u can cancel a order like that....good to know.....#guncontrol lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lgsr20swap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #35
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I actually got the wheels shipped to my shop. I wasn't there, but called my office to NOT sign for the wheels. Lol

Danny, you already know i got the wheels shipped, but once again i called and told the worker to not to sign for them. As of matter of fact, the fedex person left a copy at the office lol. I did not ship the wheels for you for your own good. You wouldn't be happy getting a wheel thats been welded, but you having problem understand that.

Now like i said once again, i was trying to refund you money for the shipping cost AND for your time, BUT you decide that this thread will be helpful?? Ok.

As far as the weapon thing, i did not say i will do anything with it lol, all i said is icary a daily with me to avoids dealing with people that looking for problems.

I am done with this thread, but i will leave it for the low lifes that got nothing to do but stay on Zilvia.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #36
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ive delt with Hassan, though i cant say it worked out perfect for me. I lost 25 dollars for delivering wheels. I was supposed to get the 25 as a delivery fee. Well i was buying a car with the money, although i didnt get my 25 (as promised) i still had enough for the vehicle.
He only commented that "i didnt have to take it" blah blah blah. Whatever 25 dollars to find out who he really is was worth it imo.

Cliffnotes: he penny pinches, and fails to take responsibility...
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #37
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Soo in leu of all the shit that went down are the 57d's for sale?
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #38
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
They're sold now.

Funny how Hassan tries to make his side of the story sound better.. In regards to my wheels, they never made it to his shop, he may have told his employee not to sign, but they never made it there.. Regardless, I'll take your offer for a refund a remove the thread and the negative feedback -- are you going to follow through with that or not?
TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:40 PM   #39
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustS13 View Post
are you going to follow through with that or not?
he'll let you know on tuesday.

..maybe thursday.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #40
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
^^^^^ boooooooooooom
Ratpack_Chad is offline   Reply With Quote