Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #1
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
91 240sx Hatch - Type-X Built SR ALL AN Lines EFR Turbo

Car is sold

Last edited by PeaceOnesxWai; 04-05-2018 at 02:10 PM..
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2018, 08:12 PM   #2
SR240Z
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
SR240Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wow definitely worth the money. Great build and GLWS!
Old 03-13-2018, 06:47 AM   #3
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Those seats came out fantastic.

Proper build. Well done sir
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #4
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
bump for the swirl pot and Koji Tune.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #5
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Can Koji do housecall tunes? I don't trust anyone locally enough to tune a PowerFC. Anybody have an email address for him?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #6
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Can Koji do housecall tunes? I don't trust anyone locally enough to tune a PowerFC. Anybody have an email address for him?
This is the last SR hes done and its been years before that lol It was pretty hard to get him to tune mine as im sure you know he only does exotics now. But I would try and contact him through AutoTalent and see if he would schedule you in. The car and motor must be well put together though, no leak, no troubleshooting once its on the dyno.

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Old 03-14-2018, 07:50 PM   #7
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great price! Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:03 PM   #8
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

new pics added
Old 03-19-2018, 05:14 PM   #9
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Man, this car is amazing.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:06 PM   #10
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Sale Pending
Old 03-24-2018, 03:52 PM   #11
240sohc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
240sohc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Trade

If the sale falls through. Would you be interested in trading for a manual IS300, cloth interior, no sunroof, LSD, full BC head, Dezod header, weds wheels, figs suspension parts. Tons of new parts/receipts.
240sohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:14 AM   #12
dalecl9
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
dalecl9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Car is gorgeous, the brown interior caught me off guard. Glws.
dalecl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #13
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecl9 View Post
Car is gorgeous, the brown interior caught me off guard. Glws.
UPDATE:

This car is now sold, as I purchased it on 3/25/18. For anyone that was genuinely interested in the vehicle, feel fortunate that youdid not purchase it and I took the hit for you.

As to not go into too much detail or get long-winded about it, I will simply make a few quick statements. From the beginning of our communication the seller was misleading, deceiving and towards the end, down right lied about many things.

The damage to the front end was not even mentioned until we had already negotiated our highest offer. I noticed after the fact that the seller edited the original post to make it seem as if it was always there . Fair enough.

After some deliberation and communication we decided to agree on a price and purchased tickets to fly from the bay area down to LA for the car. It wasn't till we had agreed to purchase, following a test drive and more deliberation, because things were again not as described, that the seller thenindicated that he didn't have a pink slip/title. Although he assured us that he has sold cars like this many times before, the paperwork was filled out incorrectly, with the seller putting himself as a lienholder. This, as well as a number of mistakes, made it extremely difficult to try to register the car in our name after the fact, let alone get a new title.

With that, I've also noticed what seems to be a leak from where the head meets the block near the turbo manifold at the back of the engine. I've still yet to get time to get it up in the air at the shop but I'm assuming it may need a head gasket at a minimum.

The current set up for the power steering reservoir is inadequate and ended up leaking on us within 30 to 45 minutes on our way home. Again, I don't wanna go into so much detail right now, but I spoke about this with the prior owner before setting out. He acted as if any leaks on the car were new to him, and that the car had never given signs of these issues before. He generally acted surprised about everything…

Point is... The car does not look nearly as good aesthetically in person and the pictures here are most certainly edited. Fair enough. If you fill up the power steering, it will begin to leak within the first few minutes of driving. Within 30 minutes it will be nearly completely empty. There seems to be an oil leak at the back of the engine and the car is getting knock readings on the power fc that leads to fuel cut. I could go on.

SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #14
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Sorry to hear that man. Sad that things are rarely as they seem in the Zilvia classifieds.
As soon as I saw that he edited it to include the frame damage I knew it was shady.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #15
Makstraw
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Makstraw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Honestly man, I would have walked away if a title wasn’t presented in front of me. Unfortunately, that’s on you. Hopefully you learned a lesson. There is a lot of shady MFers out there. I don’t know the seller, but you, as the buyer should of walked away and then contacted ADMINs if the seller was truly trying to pawn off merchandise that isn’t as described, that might affect the trader rating and help potential future buyers be warned. Hopefully you can get everything sorted out, and take the lessons learned here into account on future purchases.
Makstraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:23 PM   #16
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

I think the only saving grace is that he didn’t mention what he actually paid for it. Maybe he got it for $3-4K.

There isn’t a single car in the world I could justify buying without a title. It’s never worth the hassle.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #17
w.tungsten
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
w.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bummer about the transaction. I also ran into a similar situation, buying a car with a misleading ad. Hopefully you two can come to an agreement. Otherwise, best you can do now is simply learn from it I guess. I certainly did.
w.tungsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #18
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSamurai8 View Post
UPDATE:

This car is now sold, as I purchased it on 3/25/18. For anyone that was genuinely interested in the vehicle, feel fortunate that youdid not purchase it and I took the hit for you.

As to not go into too much detail or get long-winded about it, I will simply make a few quick statements. From the beginning of our communication the seller was misleading, deceiving and towards the end, down right lied about many things.

The damage to the front end was not even mentioned until we had already negotiated our highest offer. I noticed after the fact that the seller edited the original post to make it seem as if it was always there . Fair enough.

After some deliberation and communication we decided to agree on a price and purchased tickets to fly from the bay area down to LA for the car. It wasn't till we had agreed to purchase, following a test drive and more deliberation, because things were again not as described, that the seller thenindicated that he didn't have a pink slip/title. Although he assured us that he has sold cars like this many times before, the paperwork was filled out incorrectly, with the seller putting himself as a lienholder. This, as well as a number of mistakes, made it extremely difficult to try to register the car in our name after the fact, let alone get a new title.

With that, I've also noticed what seems to be a leak from where the head meets the block near the turbo manifold at the back of the engine. I've still yet to get time to get it up in the air at the shop but I'm assuming it may need a head gasket at a minimum.

The current set up for the power steering reservoir is inadequate and ended up leaking on us within 30 to 45 minutes on our way home. Again, I don't wanna go into so much detail right now, but I spoke about this with the prior owner before setting out. He acted as if any leaks on the car were new to him, and that the car had never given signs of these issues before. He generally acted surprised about everything…

Point is... The car does not look nearly as good aesthetically in person and the pictures here are most certainly edited. Fair enough. If you fill up the power steering, it will begin to leak within the first few minutes of driving. Within 30 minutes it will be nearly completely empty. There seems to be an oil leak at the back of the engine and the car is getting knock readings on the power fc that leads to fuel cut. I could go on.

Hey, im sorry if you felt mislead into the sale but I disclosed everything as much into detail with you in person. Listing the car, I had not expect anyone to come from far to buy the car so I did not detail every little thing into the thread as I expect them to come inspect the car. Ive literally talked to 30 potential buyers about the car so I apologize if I had mistakenly mixed you with someone else I had talked to.

Title transfer without a pink slip is a common thing, and we exchanged information including my ID xeroxed for you in the bill of sale. Anyone saying otherwise has not bought enough used cars to know.

The car is priced accordingly to the condition of the car. I dont feel any way bad for what I sold you as it was honestly it was my loss and your gain. If the car had everything addressed I would have listed it for $15k, but I did not have the time, patience, or urge to spend more into the car. If 27 year old 240s isnt your thing then theres a list of buyers that would still be interested in the car or you can part it for a profit.

You have my number, Ill be here if you need anything.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:37 PM   #19
mikecampafool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
mikecampafool is on the path to ruinmikecampafool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
oh no... mods lock before someones feelings get hurt. STOP THE CYBER BULLYING!

mikecampafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:51 PM   #20
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
LOL he said "he would have listed for 15gs" dont mean it would have sold.
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 AM   #21
chentes14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
chentes14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
LOL he said "he would have listed for 15gs" dont mean it would have sold.
you BULLY!
chentes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:04 AM   #22
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

$15k for a Frame damaged car with no title sounds about right by Zilvia standards.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM   #23
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Hey, im sorry if you felt mislead into the sale but I disclosed everything as much into detail with you in person. Listing the car, I had not expect anyone to come from far to buy the car so I did not detail every little thing into the thread as I expect them to come inspect the car. Ive literally talked to 30 potential buyers about the car so I apologize if I had mistakenly mixed you with someone else I had talked to.

Title transfer without a pink slip is a common thing, and we exchanged information including my ID xeroxed for you in the bill of sale. Anyone saying otherwise has not bought enough used cars to know.

The car is priced accordingly to the condition of the car. I dont feel any way bad for what I sold you as it was honestly it was my loss and your gain. If the car had everything addressed I would have listed it for $15k, but I did not have the time, patience, or urge to spend more into the car. If 27 year old 240s isnt your thing then theres a list of buyers that would still be interested in the car or you can part it for a profit.

You have my number, Ill be here if you need anything.

Lol
I barely even have time to respond to this in its entirety. Your "lose" is my gain? I can now confirm that the car needs a head gasket too by the way. Not to start talking about the condition of the trans. It is what it is, and I made the decision to buy it. However don't twist it into something it's not and say that you "disclosed everything", because you didn't. And I made my decision while not being privy to all info, but whatever. I just hate that you CONTINUE to be dishonest.

As for it being a 27-year-old 240sx......LOOK AT MY activation date...and I had one under BigBud before that. I've had numerous 240sx/Silvia's AND kept them in great shape while in my possession for over 10 years. I just sold an FD...I just sold an original 97' ITR on here in great condition. So don't act as if I'm a young newbie to a "27yo 240sx". You keep acting as if this thing is immaculate. You keep acting as if this thing is a steal and that the condition is typical for that price range and age. I guess our 69' Camero should be a rust bucket by now then. There are other SR powered 240sx on here for sale in similar condition for 7k and lower on Craigslist as well...minus the frame damage. But I digress

I only got it because my wife, who was with me at the time, was feeling nostalgic about the model and wanted a little project. You had what seemed like a well tuned, put together engine setup. That's it

Again...
Old 04-04-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Curse at each other, offend one another's mother, fight!!!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:22 PM   #25
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Curse at each other, offend one another's mother, fight!!!
Lol

I'm ready to move past it. It is what it is and, to some extent, I had an idea what I was getting into when I got there. I simply thought it was best to make it clear that the car was sold, its true condition AND warn people about the sellers dishonesty.

Plus...a fight would be silly if you saw the guy.

Let's just let it die.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:35 PM   #26
DrKarrot
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
DrKarrot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
At first...
Quote:
I'm ready to move past it.
But then...
Quote:
Plus...a fight would be silly if you saw the guy.
DrKarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #27
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKarrot View Post
At first...

But then...

ROFL

Probably not the best wording. I genuinely didn't mean to belittle. What I mean to say is that no one would be impressed if one where to "beat him down", not that this would solve anything anyway, because of his small stature.

Seller was fairly pleasant...he's just unapologetically deceiving.He certainly didn't act like "a tough guy" or anything, and for good reason. The size and weight on his ID is literally the same as my wife. (5'4 130) So I don't want to play tough guy or go there but...it all is what it is.

MODs please lock thread
Old 04-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #28
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Make a build thread to showcase all the issues while making it a better overall vehicle is my recommendation
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 08:08 AM   #29
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The size and weight on his ID is literally the same as my wife. (5'4 130) So I don't want to play tough guy or go there but...it all is what it is.

Yeah Seabass kick his ass!

Yo Pics of said wife???
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #30
Makstraw
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Makstraw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Also sub’d for pics of said wife.
Makstraw is offline   Reply With Quote