Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #31
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Enjuku Racing

I bought a raditaor cooling pannel from them for my s14 kouki. They told me that the zenki and kouki were the same. They are not the same. I sent them pictures and explained to them why it didn't fit months ago. I have yet to recieve a response. I do not support Enjuku and express my opinion to everything I come in contact with.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2007, 10:56 PM   #32
tchenku
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tchenku
i bought a used s13 smic from them awhile back. they told me that it had a dent in it but was in working condition, so i bought it. got it a week later only to find a freakin hole the size of a quarter at one of the corner. i called them and told them the situation and sent them pics of the smic. i even spoke to the manager, only to hear his response, "We can't refund you your money. You knew you were buying a "used" item." i said, "You told me it was in working condition! This isn't a working condition when the smic has a hole in it." needless to say, i didin't get my money back or an exchange. fuck them!! i don't do business with them anymore.
tchenku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 PM   #33
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I've bought many parts from Enjuku and they've always been very good to their customers. I even got phonecalls for most of my orders confirming my order before they charged my card.

They're okay in my book.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:24 AM   #34
jkgaddis
Leaky Injector

jkgaddis is making a name for him/her selfjkgaddis is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to jkgaddis
i have personally bought over 3000 dollars in parts from them and i will say this, they have HORRIBLE SHIPPING PEOPLE. i got sent a bushing kit that was missing bushings, the wrong oil filter which ended up blowing off the side of the block and soaking my alternator which killed it. then, i got given the wrong belts.

HOWEVER, they fixed all of this promptly and without question. they didnt even ask me to send them any of the wrong parts, they just sent new ones. they even gave me a new (used) alternator to replace mine. all in all i think they are by far the best shop ive dealt with.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:48 AM   #35
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
I support enjuku I have bought many suspension and engine parts from them, and like nismo said always had great contact. There websites not sketchy, i think its one of the easiest layouts to deal with. I live in Richmond Va and I always recieve my order, be it sway bars or ss lines within 3 Buisness days after i order. Recently recieved an unfinished ss oil feed fitting which i had to drill out myself. Jason comped me a line, and althoguh im still waiting for it i know it will come. Good guys, when i bought a megan down pipe from them it was on backorder taking 3 months i called them and they sent me a greddy downpipe at no cost.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #36
S14Swap240sx
Leaky Injector

S14Swap240sx is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkgaddis
i have personally bought over 3000 dollars in parts from them
same here.. not a single problem.. and down the road when my boost controler gave up on me they went out of there way to help me get a new one under the manufactorer warrenty, becasue i had no paper work
S14Swap240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:02 AM   #37
willlangford
BANNED

willlangford is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to willlangford Send a message via MSN to willlangford
I've gotton probably over 12k worth of stuff for my cars of the past year or two and never had an issue.

As for buying a SMIC used, just like on these forums request a picture, but Ken is the owner, best thing if there is an issue call him he is awesome to deal with.

As far as the cooling panel, I do a lot of server admin work and lots of times emails will be kicked with attachments, sometimes spam filters etc...whenever emailing a company an attachement, call them (They have an toll free line) ask for who you spoke with and ask if they got the email. to judge someone based on one email is hard. Again best bet is call talk to Ken right after.
willlangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:45 AM   #38
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Bought Numberous items from enjuku, always had fast shipping to ohio and they met competitors prices!! AAA++ in my book
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:15 AM   #39
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
I've spent $7000+ with them in the past month with my build and I've had absolutely no problems so far. They've even upgraded my part selection when they didn't have what I need in stock.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #40
nismo35
Leaky Injector

nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
I have also spent alot of money at Enjuku and they have always been very easy to work with.
nismo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #41
j20accord00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
j20accord00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to j20accord00
I always deal with Ray and hes ALWAYS tons of help. between me and my friends we're calling there like everyday buying stuff..ray and the other guys are great. i havent had a prob with them at all and i always buy my stuff from them even if i can get a little cheaper somewhere else. Ray hooks me up with shipping and tax so it makes up for it in the end.

-Evan from Jerseyyyy
j20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #42
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Quote:
Originally Posted by j20accord00
I always deal with Ray and hes ALWAYS tons of help. between me and my friends we're calling there like everyday buying stuff..ray and the other guys are great. i havent had a prob with them at all and i always buy my stuff from them even if i can get a little cheaper somewhere else. Ray hooks me up with shipping and tax so it makes up for it in the end.

-Evan from Jerseyyyy

Agreed, Ray has helped out a lot. It's really funny this thread is up, not even 10 minutes ago they called me to pass on info about my order and negotiate a change since the item I wanted was backordered.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:10 AM   #43
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Always have had good luck with enjuku. Good customer service.
t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:23 AM   #44
willlangford
BANNED

willlangford is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to willlangford Send a message via MSN to willlangford
again awesome CS just got done talking to ray hooking me up again...def call them and get stuff figured out..
willlangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:31 AM   #45
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I never had bad service with them, i stand behind them 100%
Old 03-30-2007, 12:46 PM   #46
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
i live right by enjuku and go there all the time, those guys rock, maybe your just a dick or something, and as far as i know they really know there shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs
their website is kind of sketchy too.
what are you talking about? its hella nice compared to alot of other websites.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:58 PM   #47
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
I've bought many parts from Enjuku and they've always been very good to their customers. They're okay in my book.
+1

They are good people, I do a lot of selling and buying from them.
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #48
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
enjuku FTW. only people that complain on a good company are those who cant fit anything right on their car. please, let someone else do even the oil change for you. you are mechanically hazardous if u cant make the panel fit.

i dont understand why u had a bad experience with them. maybe its one time thing
Old 03-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #49
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
In the past month ive spent over a thousand dollars on there website. All my parts have been shipped immidiatly. If there was a problem I received a phonecall to confirm everything was fine. Bought BC 264 Cams on Saturday night. Received a phone call from Jason Monday afternoon. They were on my door step when I came home from school Wednesday.
sky53line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:44 PM   #50
foolishdrift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
foolishdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
To the guys who are wondering why enjuku isn't commenting on this its because by the forum rules they cant, as stated in the rules at the top of the page it specifically states that reviewees should not be posting in their review's.

On that note I can say nothing but great things about enjuku, I have always experienced great customer service and they shipped my products very fast. A++++++ company in my opinion and I will continue to do business with them.
foolishdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #51
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just put in a $4100 order, things that were in stock are here(4days) and the rest should be soon.
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #52
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
I've pretty much bought all my parts through Enjuku and never really had a problem that stemmed from them, some stuff was backordered, but thats out of their control.

Pretty much I think if your a reasonable person that isnt a douchebag, enjuku will do all in their power to make sure your shit gets their promptly and in order, and you get a good deal, and in the event something does go wrong they will try and correct it as best as possible... Atleast thats been my experience.
Enjuku owns.

Last edited by Prok0; 04-02-2007 at 09:41 AM..
Prok0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:02 AM   #53
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
For what its worth, I've had nothing but good experiences ordering stuff from them
Old 04-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #54
ECR33S14
Leaky Injector

ECR33S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ECR33S14
ive spent plenty of cash with them and have only had one problem. my oil pan had to be drop shipped from cali. the guys at enjuku even called before they took out the money to make sure those were the parts i wanted and told me about the oil pan. they called and gave me confirmation numbers and everything so i could track the shipment. it arrived just 3 days after i got the rest of my parts. great guys and i plan on doing buisness with them again.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #55
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what happened to the old Enjuku review thread?
that one was filled with praise... now suddenly they suck? WTF people.

I've bought 1000s of $ worth from Ken and his ppl.
They went out of their way to help me get my stuff for my engine within the very strict timeframe I had to work with at the time... I think I also got a T-shirt and a $10 off next purchase coupon.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #56
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
i purchased a little over 5 grand worth of parts over the years from enjuku, call them whenever I need assistance, they are great guys. Only mixup i've ever had was the late shipment of a blitz downpipe.
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #57
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Bullshit argument trimmed from thread

Personal experience:
I ordered my first B&M from Enjuku back at the end of 2002, customer service and price (at the time, they went down in price) were good, no complaints.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #58
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I ordered about $5K worth of parts from them a couple weeks ago including my motor. So far they have kept in contact with me, sent me pics of the motor, called me back just to check in and make sure everything went OK. All in all I'm happy.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #59
TEALSQUEAL
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
TEALSQUEAL is making a name for him/her selfTEALSQUEAL is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I will vouch for Enjuku hardcore! they are great excellent service, and unlike the others they actually take the time to figure out what you want and need!

Thnx jason and ray!

-dave
TEALSQUEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #60
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
i have ordered a few thing thru them and have been happy. my only complaint is when something is on back order and u give them a cell orr phone number they dont call u and give u a heads up. i hate oppning stuff and having to call and see why its not there( u know its on back order or not in sytock u just want o ease the mibd u know) but other than that i have loved dealing with them and will continue to.