Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-11-2018, 06:58 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
180SX Seats ~ Japan !

Selling these out of my Type X since I need something a little more firm for my shitty back.

Minimal cigarette marks, no seatbelts, no other issues.

$550 SHIPPED, TRACKED, & INSURED.

Old 05-12-2018, 10:56 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. Get them out of my house.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:09 PM   #3
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
These are dope, bump
Old 05-17-2018, 12:00 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
These are dope, bump
Thanks, dude.

Bump. Someone please get these out of my freshly reorganized spare room. I was enjoying the extra space ;/
Old 05-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Get these soonish. Like, really soonish.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:50 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me an offer.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. 180SX is so much better than 240SX. Name a more unique car. 240SX is sooooo lame.
Old 05-31-2018, 05:54 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Boi this is the best gradient since ur Mom got faded like it and decided not to swallow y'all.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Kanye's new album sucks, bump.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:19 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

One Eighty Style bump.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:49 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me an offer and get these out of my spare room!
Old 07-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude, not even an offer? What's the new fad, kouki S14 seats? I can't keep up anymore.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me an offer!
Old 07-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Plenty of buzz but still no offers. Y'all must be thinking of some super lowball shit because not one of you has sent me a number. I'd probably just say yes. You know who you are.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:12 AM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Want to make some room!
Old 07-23-2018, 01:20 AM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Still open to offers so I can make some room!
Old 07-25-2018, 09:01 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Tons of PMs replied to, even more deals worked out...aaaaaaand no follow-through.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Don't you want the One Eighty Style?
Old 07-28-2018, 02:14 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Still no responses from the people I sent my Paypal address to. Y'all crack me the fuck up lol.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:45 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Get claustrophobic. Someone get these out of my house.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. So much interest. So little follow through.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #22
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Nice set man!! It's hard to sell legit shit on here now the new fad is replica everything!!!! The scene has changed alot in taste all of it is gone now........
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Yeah man. It's a shitty time to sell anything except overhyped old Nismo shit. Such is life.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #24
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
When my Sparco’s sell I’ll contact you.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post
When my Sparco’s sell I’ll contact you.
Cool man, just let me know!

Bump!
Old 08-08-2018, 07:15 AM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Oh my fucking fuck get these out of my house.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I would love the extra storage in my house...
Old 08-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Ohhhh myyyyyy Goddddddd shit or get off the fucking pot/out of my PMs for fuck's sake.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #29
LoneWolfK16
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
LoneWolfK16 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio180sx View Post
Nice set man!! It's hard to sell legit shit on here now the new fad is replica everything!!!! The scene has changed alot in taste all of it is gone now........
Sad but true
LoneWolfK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

There are no replica 180SX seats...buuuuut I guess Bride reps 'look cooler' than 180SX seats.

...and let's not forget the hundreds of dick riders ordering their Thrash seats lol.