Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 08-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
TRADE Rays Eng. Gramlights 57pro 5x114.3 17x8 Dunlop tires

Up for sale is an IMMACULATE set of Rays Eng. Gramlights 57pro wheels. The rims are in amazing shape and have been cared for their entire life. Still have the JWL+R stickers from the factory. They're wrapped in Dunlop Sport Maxx tires and hook up great. The specs are as follows:

Rim diameter - 17"
Rim width - 8JJ
Offset - +40
Bolt pattern/PCD - 5x114.3
Tire type - Dunlop Sport Maxx
Tire size - 235/45R17
Tread life - 85%+

The wheels have NO curbage or marks. The barrels are still in great condition for their age, and scrubbing them down will make them like new again. The tires still have more than 85% of their tread life left.

The wheels are finished in Titanium Grey (I believe they called it that back then) with chrome lips. Included will be the original set of Rays center caps and valve stem caps. They also have Nismo stickers on one spoke of each wheel.

Cleared my R33 brakes on my S13 great, should clear brembos and other big brakes similar size to Z32/R33 brakes.

I'm mainly looking to trade for other wheels of similar spec and fitment. Cash offers will only be considered at my full asking price of $1250 and offers lower will be refused. If interested, please contact me at 206 566 9749. Thanks!

nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #2
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 10:02 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Also have a set of Rays lug nuts if interested and 1" spacers

Old 09-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump give me trade offers or $1250

Old 11-28-2017, 12:56 AM   #5
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Found a set of wheels I want. $1200 takes these

Old 12-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #6
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump, someone somewhere needs rays wheels

Old 12-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #7
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump!

Old 12-27-2017, 01:38 AM   #8
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump