Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
drift monchichi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
drift monchichi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 S14 zenki to kouki conversion

hey guys i have a question only I'm building up a 96 zenki and I'm doing a kouki conversion all i want to know is do i need the kouki radiator support ? or could i just buy kouki head light brackets and would that be it so everything could line up perfectly ? thanks a lot for who ever takes the time to answer my question
drift monchichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #2
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Seriously???

Here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=s14+kouki+conversion

Oh just in case you forgot to navigate its the 3rd link which points to a zilvia thread which contains this link:http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/ni...-involved.html

And IF for some reason that doesn't work... well here is it again from the same author on zilvia: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=122266
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:45 PM   #3
drift monchichi
Zilvia Member

haha still doesn't answer if i could just use brackets or do i need the full radiator support
Old 10-16-2014, 11:58 PM   #4
drift monchichi
Zilvia Member

please eek don't get butt hurt man im just trying to find out my questions been on these forums no one seems to have a answer on those threads all they talk about is what u need i have everything but for some reason my front end don't line up perfect , thats why i had the question and if u have a link that could tell me that theres nothing different on a kouki support and a zenki support other than the holes for the head lights to get easy access to the bulbs that would be great thats all I'm looking for
Old 10-17-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
DIENOW
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DIENOW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift monchichi View Post
please eek don't get butt hurt man im just trying to find out my questions been on these forums no one seems to have a answer on those threads all they talk about is what u need i have everything but for some reason my front end don't line up perfect , thats why i had the question and if u have a link that could tell me that theres nothing different on a kouki support and a zenki support other than the holes for the head lights to get easy access to the bulbs that would be great thats all I'm looking for
DIENOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #6
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
You need the KOUKI bumper retainer...

This piece...

Drill the zenki headlight brackets to accomodate the nubs found on KOUKI headlights...

Last edited by rawgarage; 10-17-2014 at 02:02 AM..
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 AM   #7
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
You can't be that incompetent? I have provided you the write up I would say most people refer to. If you can't read the write up and figure it out I suggest you sell your S14 240sx and use that money to go back to school.

Quote:
hey guys i have a question only I'm building up a 96 zenki and I'm doing a kouki conversion all i want to know is do i need the kouki radiator support ? or could i just buy kouki head light brackets and would that be it so everything could line up perfectly ? thanks a lot for who ever takes the time to answer my question
The write up I provided you gives you a LIST of parts needed for the kouki front end conversion. So, ASSUMING you read that write up THOROUGHLY, how did that not answer your first question? I ask this because IF you read it, you would have noticed the LIST of parts required for the conversion and one of the ITEMS on the list is "*(2)Bracket, Lamp Support: 62560-80F00 - $133.10". Oh and then if you keep reading the OP even highlights it in GREEN font that the headlight brackets are "OPTIONAL". So that not only answers your 1st post but proves you are utterly useless and are not capable of reading.

Quote:
haha still doesn't answer if i could just use brackets or do i need the full radiator support
Again to PROVE to you how USELESS YOU ARE is a screen shot to answer your question. HECK I felt NICE and I EVEN HIGHLIGHTED IT BLUE FOR YOU just in case for some reason you are unable to find it.

Quote:
I'm not butt hurt, I'm just appalled there is all this information that answers your question(s) and you can't seem to figure it out especially after being spoon fed. Again, IF you read the write up THOROUGHLY and COMPLETELY there would be no need for this useless thread since all of your answers to your questions are in that write up.

Last edited by eek; 10-17-2014 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-17-2014, 02:00 AM   #8
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPEPICS View Post
You need the KOUKI bumper retainer...

This piece...

That has nothing with what he is asking about. He is asking about the radiator support and headlight brackets, not the bumper retainer.