Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #121
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydXmas View Post
you know what makes a non-registered skyline ok to have here? It not being on the radar, otherwise registered or not they can take it even if it is a track car only. I am not crying even though dumb fucks run our country, but we are getting lawyers together to try to change laws. If you say that is impossible then go look at what Bill Gates did to keep his grey market Porsche...

you are right on key with what you say though.
Actually your wrong about that. If the car is garaged and if it is taken to the track on a trailer its not illegal to have the car. It is Illegal to have imported it. It is illegal to drive it on the streets. Its not illegal to posses it though. I never said it was impossible. I did say it was economically not worth owning.

Bill Gates Grey Market Porsche sat in an Oakland port DOT warehouse for close to ten years before he got it out. He paid a huge amount of cash to finally get it in the states. I know all about that car.
Dude I arranged the importation of a Euro spec E30 M3 for my friend back in the lates 80's.

I am not a stranger to Grey market cars or the whole scene.

Fact is what Ray said above is true. The Kaizo cars are getting nailed because the feds have the records of all the customers.

Fact is its not worth the hassle to own one of these cars at this time, unless your only garaging it and tracking it.

Fact is this thread needs to die now, because all you guys are doing is rehashing this shit.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #122
second_chanceS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
second_chanceS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
fucking bull shit ass laws, they dump shit into the oceans and kill shit and get all anal when we haul a little ass cause our cars run rich. A little exhaust fumes never hurt no one. So they are saying car was brought as parts and the guy put it together right? dissasemble the bitch, let them gay feds come and see its a parts car then put it back together again lol
Old 08-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #123
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by second_chanceS14 View Post
fucking bull shit ass laws, they dump shit into the oceans and kill shit and get all anal when we haul a little ass cause our cars run rich. A little exhaust fumes never hurt no one. So they are saying car was brought as parts and the guy put it together right? dissasemble the bitch, let them gay feds come and see its a parts car then put it back together again lol
Aint exactly parts car when you have it registered, insured and driving on the road to appease all the JDM fanboys.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:28 AM   #124
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
your all wrong ...

that what Vin diesel told me ...

one thing i dont get y are people so concern'd i mean yea there is a few people that own skylines.. let them handle it unless your buyin one or are in the process .. handle it .. if not .. well fan boys you must chillax..
Old 08-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #125
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Well the shitty part is...most folks who went thru Kaizo thats getting messed with are Military folks who cashed out $15k or so just to get their car stateside. Thats just to get the chassis changed over to a Kaizo body. Thats not including the cost of the car themselves. So imagine how it would be when the gov comes knocking on your door saying you gotta pay so and so amount to get it out of the country, get it crushed or face daily fine of thousands of dollars after you dropped $15k to get it here.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #126
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Actually your wrong about that. If the car is garaged and if it is taken to the track on a trailer its not illegal to have the car. It is Illegal to have imported it. It is illegal to drive it on the streets. Its not illegal to posses it though. I never said it was impossible. I did say it was economically not worth owning.

Bill Gates Grey Market Porsche sat in an Oakland port DOT warehouse for close to ten years before he got it out. He paid a huge amount of cash to finally get it in the states. I know all about that car.
Dude I arranged the importation of a Euro spec E30 M3 for my friend back in the lates 80's.

I am not a stranger to Grey market cars or the whole scene.

Fact is what Ray said above is true. The Kaizo cars are getting nailed because the feds have the records of all the customers.

Fact is its not worth the hassle to own one of these cars at this time, unless your only garaging it and tracking it.

Fact is this thread needs to die now, because all you guys are doing is rehashing this shit.

exactly, illegal to import it so technically illegal to have here. It is a bunch of b/s seeing how messed up the laws are. They counter each other so damn much. Idk why you say this thread needs to die but then post in it again, hell this thread has more value then "look how my new wheels look" or any other thread on here so whats wrong with it. Yeah Bill Gates made the show or display law happen I know, but he also had to do epa work on the car. Not saying it doesnt cost a small fortune but with a lot of people together it might be easier or atleast help soften the blow of the cost of lawyers and such. It is a pretty weak attempt to do something about thee car now ince r32's are around only 7 years away from the 25 year law. As far as Kaizo, if he had not sold cars with drivetrains then he might not be in as much hassle as he is in now. That was a big deal with it so far, they are trying to connect him selling them with drivetrains or contracting it out...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #127
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
and the funy thing out of all the people bitching about this, non of them have a Skyline.

Review Thread
Old 08-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #128
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
and the funy thing out of all the people bitching about this, non of them have a Skyline.
I bet they all do want one
Old 08-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #129
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
exactly, illegal to import it so technically illegal to have here. It is a bunch of b/s seeing how messed up the laws are. They counter each other so damn much. Idk why you say this thread needs to die but then post in it again, hell this thread has more value then "look how my new wheels look" or any other thread on here so whats wrong with it. Yeah Bill Gates made the show or display law happen I know, but he also had to do epa work on the car. Not saying it doesnt cost a small fortune but with a lot of people together it might be easier or atleast help soften the blow of the cost of lawyers and such. It is a pretty weak attempt to do something about thee car now ince r32's are around only 7 years away from the 25 year law. As far as Kaizo, if he had not sold cars with drivetrains then he might not be in as much hassle as he is in now. That was a big deal with it so far, they are trying to connect him selling them with drivetrains or contracting it out...
Ok lets get this straight.

1. I am fully aware of the EPA stuff Bill Gates had to go through. In fact I was talking more about that money wise than the show or display law. Both wound up costing him a princely sum.

2. We have actually been done the road of trying to legalize engines in our community. The result? More expensive than people are actually willing to pay.

3. I am not saying that the owners of Skylines might not be able to get together and mount a battle. The fact is though, like Ixfxi aka Mike has already said, the cake has been had and eaten already too. AKA MotoRex.
Fact is the government is more against your position now than ever before. The reality is you guys are fighting a very uphill battle that will cost all of you a lot of your own money. I seriously doubt when the numbers start rolling to make it happen many will be willing to pay. You may own a vintage Skyline but I highly doubt any of you are millionaires or more.

Given all of the above and the fact that Nissan offers new cars that are in everyway as nice or nicer? It just makes no sense.

Oh and yes I could have afforded to buy a Skyline and chose not too. I have spent more than it would have cost me to buy one in modifying 240's over the years.

Oh and why am I keeping on with this thread even though I think it should die. Because you will not just let it done and accept the reality of the situation.

Since the death of MotoRex because they started cutting corners and passing up the requirements? (because Hiro was more interested in just getting cash in his pocket) It has just become much harder to bring the cars or any non U.S. market cars in. Kaizo has now made it even worse not better.

Unless you are independently wealthy its a waste of time and money. Reality check! Oh and if you are Independently wealthy you probably would like to buy many other cars beside an old Skyline. Aka Ferrari's, Porsches, Lambo's, etc....

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #130
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Glad my shit is 100% legal.

whoohah!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #131
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post

Nope, Id rather have an EVO V...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #132
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Quote:
Ok lets get this straight.

1. I am fully aware of the EPA stuff Bill Gates had to go through. In fact I was talking more about that money wise than the show or display law. Both wound up costing him a princely sum.

2. We have actually been done the road of trying to legalize engines in our community. The result? More expensive than people are actually willing to pay.

3. I am not saying that the owners of Skylines might not be able to get together and mount a battle. The fact is though, like Ixfxi aka Mike has already said, the cake has been had and eaten already too. AKA MotoRex.
Fact is the government is more against your position now than ever before. The reality is you guys are fighting a very uphill battle that will cost all of you a lot of your own money. I seriously doubt when the numbers start rolling to make it happen many will be willing to pay. You may own a vintage Skyline but I highly doubt any of you are millionaires or more.

Given all of the above and the fact that Nissan offers new cars that are in everyway as nice or nicer? It just makes no sense.

Oh and yes I could have afforded to buy a Skyline and chose not too. I have spent more than it would have cost me to buy one in modifying 240's over the years.

Oh and why am I keeping on with this thread even though I think it should die. Because you will not just let it done and accept the reality of the situation.

Since the death of MotoRex because they started cutting corners and passing up the requirements? (because Hiro was more interested in just getting cash in his pocket) It has just become much harder to bring the cars or any non U.S. market cars in. Kaizo has now made it even worse not better.

Unless you are independently wealthy its a waste of time and money. Reality check! Oh and if you are Independently wealthy you probably would like to buy many other cars beside an old Skyline. Aka Ferrari's, Porsches, Lambo's, etc....
I know what you are saying, but even Sean Morris himself says it is possible with enough funding to do something, yeah skyline is a dirty word to the feds but it is pretty ignorant in my eyes. I too have modded 240's over the years myself and actually daily a clean sr'd coupe. I am just in love that much with nissans that I wanted nothing more then to own a r32 gtr. Yeah of course who wouldnt want a r34 gtr or anything but I am dear to the 32's. I am trying to say that it is better to try and fail then to never had tried at all. Yeah Hiro and Motorex screwed us, and Kaizo isn't helping but there is no reason to not allow our cars in other then it will take money from our awesome U.S. side manufacturers I dont live in a strict emission state, you Cali guys have it rough. Where I am from they dont know what a 240 is nor do they care what car you have and I am far from the country lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:34 AM   #133
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Manuelitoohno is an unknown quantity at this point
what about the people that own half a skyline?

rb swaps? ROFL
Old 08-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #134
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
to think, you can spend ALL THAT MONEY on trying to change the legal system..........

...... or you can spend that money with some badass fabricator, make a tube-chassis replica thats lighter, stronger, and better than OE. then just slap on the dash, interior, drivetrain components, custom lights that are legal, and register a kit car of a GTR.

good idea if you dont feel like fucking around with " the system "
Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #135
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
its not racism, you dumbass.. its that the car is not intended for US roads. the headlights aim the wrong way and are a danger to other drivers we share the road with. the car does not meet US crash safety standards, smog standards, etc...............

if you want a GTR for the streets, buy a fucking R35 and quit fucking with this ancient 1990s technology.

ballers on a budget, always destined for mediocreness

Nothing you just said made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroGori View Post
Why is it legal for Canadians to drive JDM cars across the border in the US and it isn't legal for us to buy them and drive them here?

I know, its crazy!! They gonna kill us with thier dangerous RHD headlights, and lack of door crash bars. Wrap you babies in bubble wrap and put on your jock straps!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #136
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
The point of a GTR is its a streetable track car. Nothing wrong with driving it on the street. Point is US is biased towards Anglo Saxon cars.

It's car racism plain and simple. lol.

Ooops, my sarcasm font didn't work...

Clearly I was joking. How can you be racist against a CAR?

Idiota...

...Stupid black cars, so lazy and slow, drinking up all the gas and not giving anything back to society. Why don't they come here legally and get good chauffering jobs like all the blue cars...

...Look at that yellow car, I bet it doesn't even have its papers. That's why gas is so high I bet. Stupid cars sneaking over the boarder.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #137
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Nothing you just said made sense.

I know, its crazy!! They gonna kill us with thier dangerous RHD headlights, and lack of door crash bars. Wrap you babies in bubble wrap and put on your jock straps!
I KNOW! gee imagine, it must be SO hard to understand that cars are actually engineered to operate a certain way and that the government (and manufacturers) actually conduct tests and studies, with factual data, to acquire concise information! Who would know that such technology exists?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #138
240sxxs
Zilvia Member

240sxxs is an unknown quantity at this point
since u people willing and love doing illegal stuff why dont u guys just build a kit car...like that old man that build the lamborghini countach , then therre another guy that build the hummer H1 replicas from a ford body , and another guy build a batman vehicle..lol..it time for someone to build a skyline....lol
Old 08-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #139
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow this is a lame situation
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #140
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
I know what you are saying, but even Sean Morris himself says it is possible with enough funding to do something, yeah skyline is a dirty word to the feds but it is pretty ignorant in my eyes. I too have modded 240's over the years myself and actually daily a clean sr'd coupe. I am just in love that much with nissans that I wanted nothing more then to own a r32 gtr. Yeah of course who wouldnt want a r34 gtr or anything but I am dear to the 32's. I am trying to say that it is better to try and fail then to never had tried at all. Yeah Hiro and Motorex screwed us, and Kaizo isn't helping but there is no reason to not allow our cars in other then it will take money from our awesome U.S. side manufacturers I dont live in a strict emission state, you Cali guys have it rough. Where I am from they dont know what a 240 is nor do they care what car you have and I am far from the country lol.
I agree and if you read my statement you will see that I did not say its impossible. I did say its cost prohibitive. I.E. the amount of money you would spend gets way out of hand, and is not worth it. IMO

I am lucky I started out with Datsun 510's and then Moved to 240Z's. The 510 being the first sports sedan. 69 2 door(yes they were sedans, coupes were only sold in Japan and had more of a slope to the C pillar). I then moved on to 240Z's the first full sports car I was to drive. I want to put together another Z.
I have been building and playing with 240sx's for years now. Fact is I love the R32 GTR as well. Though I am more attached to GC110's GC10's and 240Z's. In that sense.

I would like a R32GTR but would not pay outlandish sums to run it on the street. This is the jixt of my whole discussion here. Its way to expensive in my eyes to bother at this point. The money one would spend to do it? They could buy a R35 or a C6 or even something else. Thats just how I feel about it.

Oh and personally I would not drive a RHD car on any American roads because its not designed for LHD roads and there are blind spots.
I also do not want to here the but ...blah blah excuses about that. Its a documented fact and I do not like it.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #141
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
I KNOW! gee imagine, it must be SO hard to understand that cars are actually engineered to operate a certain way and that the government (and manufacturers) actually conduct tests and studies, with factual data, to acquire concise information! Who would know that such technology exists?

You shouldn't mumble when you speak. I can't understand anything you are saying...
Old 08-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #142
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
didnt Kaizo cars VIN start with a "K"? i could have sworn they did. the letter posted begins with the original JDM VIN, ECR...
Old 08-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #143
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I agree and if you read my statement you will see that I did not say its impossible. I did say its cost prohibitive. I.E. the amount of money you would spend gets way out of hand, and is not worth it. IMO

I am lucky I started out with Datsun 510's and then Moved to 240Z's. The 510 being the first sports sedan. 69 2 door(yes they were sedans, coupes were only sold in Japan and had more of a slope to the C pillar). I then moved on to 240Z's the first full sports car I was to drive. I want to put together another Z.
I have been building and playing with 240sx's for years now. Fact is I love the R32 GTR as well. Though I am more attached to GC110's GC10's and 240Z's. In that sense.

I would like a R32GTR but would not pay outlandish sums to run it on the street. This is the jixt of my whole discussion here. Its way to expensive in my eyes to bother at this point. The money one would spend to do it? They could buy a R35 or a C6 or even something else. Thats just how I feel about it.

Oh and personally I would not drive a RHD car on any American roads because its not designed for LHD roads and there are blind spots.
I also do not want to here the but ...blah blah excuses about that. Its a documented fact and I do not like it.

oh I love the z chassis up to the z31's. I want nothing more then a nicely restored 2 door 510. Maybe one day when I have the time I will do it since I am in that part of the business. As far as the 32 I have it isn't registered, and it sucks to not be able to easily drive it on the street. Worthless imo but I am stuck with a restored from the ground up r32 then all this b/s has came about and I have not yet even got it together. Still a bare bones shell That I have re-did the undercarriage and body along with suspension, etc, etc. We both are on the same page, but I am more dear since I am an owner I suppose. I have only 17k invested and should be somewhere around 5-600 wheel but still very nice on the outside too. I have always gotten good deals and busted my ass to make them nice so there is more blood, sweat, and tears along with appreciation compared to those who buy rather then build. That is why I along with others are trying to do something about it, and telling others about the b/s regulations we have.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #144
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
negative...
rather get a jzx100
Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #145
flawless
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
flawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Well this stuff is real...the feds have visited a few shops in the San Diego area already and have even seized a few cars! I dont know what the outcome will be, but if you have received one of those letters please contact me via PM. They claim that I am a victim and that they are just doing there jobs, but they took a Honda hatch from us anyways cause the transmission ID sticker was not on it. For those that are interested I will try and keep you posted.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #146
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawless View Post
For those that are interested I will try and keep you posted.
I'm one who would like to know what is happening...Thanks for keeping us posted...
Old 08-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #147
flawless
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
flawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of lightflawless is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Well, for those of you that are interested...the feds did indeed seize some vehicles already and the rest received letters like the one in this thread! There is a meeting today with a dozen or so people to see what can be done about this situation. I believe they are trying to build a case agains Kaizo. I will keep you posted as things progress.
Thanks
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #148
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
anything is possible with the right amount of money. everyone has their price. i'm more worried that they're gonna come knocking on my door when i have a gemballa porsche, but even then, i'd have the money to pay them to walk away.

oh and for the guy who said some thing about vin diesel.... did he ever tell you he's really gay, cause his girlfriend told me and my producer friend that when he was banging her.....

Closed Thread