Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #31
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Which one has more oil reserves? They'll get hit first. And it'll cost more than every other economic problem you ever hear as a talking point on the news. Unemployed people need money to get by? Roads need paving? Everybody needs healthcare? Michigan is bankrupt? Tough shit, we need to kill a bunch of Syrian civilians before the "insurgents" get the chance. We spend over seven hundred billion dollars every year on our military. That's more than any other country, and more than the next ten combined.

Detroit is run by stray dogs now, but that's okay, let's bomb Syria.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #32
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Eh, fuck getting involved...we can't afford to fire off another 100-200 $1M per, cruise missiles into Syria just for shits and giggles.

But at the same time, I can use another ribbon in my rack for supporting another operation/air campaign to make it even.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #33
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
MERCA......
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #34
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
I think theres a movie on netflix about that... Iirc "the world with out the US" its about the us pulling out of every country and focus on us.
check out the producer names they are Japanese...

they don't want to spend more bucks to protect their own ass, while china is looking at them cocked eyed.

anyways,

Russia says gtfo. british don't want to play. Obama should get the message. lonewolf Leroy Jenkins style ain't gonna work.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #35
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
lonewolf Leroy Jenkins style ain't gonna work.
LMAO!!!!!

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:04 AM   #36
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone else see the video of the syrian rebel general that we are sending weapons to kills a syrian soldier then cuts out his heart and takes a bite?

yea... thats who I want my tax dollars going to... fucking animal
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:48 AM   #37
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
anyone else see the video of the syrian rebel general that we are sending weapons to kills a syrian soldier then cuts out his heart and takes a bite?

You know if I was Asad, I would make a public statement at the US saying "back the fuck out".

Essentially highlighting that the most costly American war ever fought, was our own Civil war - and that a sovereign nation has the right to defend it's self by any means necessary from any threat inside or out. I mean, if 10,000 Americans tried to storm the white house and started shooing at cops and what not in DC... you don't think Obama would have the military gun them down?

Civil Wars - no mater what country or time period are absolutely brutal.

How happy do you think Lincoln would have been if Europe got involved? What if they decided to march on Washington or shell New York because of Sherman's march which left 10's of thousands dead from famine and starvation.

The only real solution is to let them figure it out. Almost every major nation has had some sort of Civil War in order to get everyone on the same page. It's the middle easts tern apparently.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #38
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post

Kano status lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You know if I was Asad, I would make a public statement at the US saying "back the fuck out".

Essentially highlighting that the most costly American war ever fought, was our own Civil war - and that a sovereign nation has the right to defend it's self by any means necessary from any threat inside or out. I mean, if 10,000 Americans tried to storm the white house and started shooing at cops and what not in DC... you don't think Obama would have the military gun them down?

Civil Wars - no mater what country or time period are absolutely brutal.

How happy do you think Lincoln would have been if Europe got involved? What if they decided to march on Washington or shell New York because of Sherman's march which left 10's of thousands dead from famine and starvation.

The only real solution is to let them figure it out. Almost every major nation has had some sort of Civil War in order to get everyone on the same page. It's the middle easts tern apparently.

This is very true...

Thats why i think the u.s. has something ells in mind, long term effect. For all we know it could of been us setting up that whole gas madness just so we can step in. what ever reason it is, this is their move like in chess. Its damned if you... damned if you dont?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #39
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJxb7CY13uc

@ 19:20
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #40
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
why does the great obama want to bomb this place again?
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #41
Felipe
Post Whore!

The End of the World - YouTube
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #42
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is pretty much all about the oil; whoever wins the war will get to choose the direction of the pipeline. The Americans, Brits, French, Saudis and Qataris want that pipeline to go one way, and the Iranians and Russians want it to go another. This all depends on what the Syrian government allows by way of a route.

Add in a heaping helping of doing the American thing and helping the "rebels" (who are actually our enemies in two other countries thanks to us helping the "rebels" back in the '70s and '80s) and I don't know how we can lose .

Here's a quick question: what are the criteria by which we're picking targets? Are we targeting all short-range missile launch systems capable of carrying a chemical payload? Are we targeting weapons factories or warehouses capable of storing weapons? Are we targeting military bases? Are we targeting the Saudi factories that made the sarin? The Russian factories that made the sarin? I don't see how we can make a sizable dent in Syria's forces without civilian casualties- and then we're not only the aggressor in war upon a sovereign nation but we're killing its civilians and turning the popular sentiment even further against us.

Corbic, go be a war-mongerer somewhere else. This is not our problem; the world's problems have never been our problems. This America, Fuck Yeah theme that runs rampant in those who "serve" the United States is getting real tiring, real quick and shows a distinct lack of intellectual capacity to reason. We don't have the authority to decide who lives and who dies in other countries. My country has, over and over again, reaped the benefits of intervention- shortages in raw materials, shortages in food, shortages in medical supplies, surpluses of wounded and psychologically unstable people, terrorist attacks against us, trade embargoes, rampant political corruption, inflation of our currency and the general hatred that comes with being the bully on the block.

The time has come for us to begin withdrawing our tendrils and start the layoff process of tens of thousands of unnecessary government employees.

As a final note, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" is just about as despotic a statement that has ever been said. It's great if you need to justify stealing or killing, but kinda shit everywhere else. Think it through.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #43
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #44
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

heres a very good piece by Ben Swann. And people wonder why I am always so mad at our goobermint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zqUMjq1xBY
Old 09-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #45
Felipe
Post Whore!

Little kid reminds me of chucky
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #46
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfy3kQuHtRs
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #47
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
This guy is saying they dropped a barrel of some sort from a helicopter.
Please dont over simplify things, this is not about oil it is about our Ally that happens to be smack dab in the middle of all these arab countries AKA the great democracy lol. We got to protect them and there interests at all costs even if it means destroying our already bad economy and spending millions of tax dollars and American lives. Just imagine all the good that will come from this if we win. "sarcasm".
Old 09-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #48
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
This guy is saying they dropped a barrel of some sort from a helicopter.
Please dont over simplify things, this is not about oil it is about our Ally that happens to be smack dab in the middle of all these arab countries AKA the great democracy lol. We got to protect them and there interests at all costs even if it means destroying our already bad economy and spending millions of tax dollars and American lives. Just imagine all the good that will come from this if we win. "sarcasm".
I get that you are a closet antisemite and all, but please show me one instance in the last 5-6 years what Obama has done anything but shit on Isreal?

This Syria thing is nothing but an ego trip for him to show the world he has balls and to distract Americans from all the other bullshit.

Bengahazi
Fast and Furious
Voter Identification
Gun Control
Gay Marriage
Illegal Appointments
IRS Scandals
Failing School
Violence
Core whatever federal school regulations
Shit economy
Social Security
NSA
SOPA
Wiki leaks
Snowden
Iranian Nukes
Egypt
Bo
Obama Care
Boston Bombers
Voter Fraud
Sequester. ..
On and on
Old 09-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #49
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
^ This man speaks the truth.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #50
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I get that you are a closet antisemite and all, but please show me one instance in the last 5-6 years what Obama has done anything but shit on Isreal?

This Syria thing is nothing but an ego trip for him to show the world he has balls and to distract Americans from all the other bullshit.

Bengahazi
Fast and Furious
Voter Identification
Gun Control
Gay Marriage
Illegal Appointments
IRS Scandals
Failing School
Violence
Core whatever federal school regulations
Shit economy
Social Security
NSA
SOPA
Wiki leaks
Snowden
Iranian Nukes
Egypt
Bo
Obama Care
Boston Bombers
Voter Fraud
Sequester. ..
On and on

Closet antisemite,lol let me get you some tissue buddy as I know you've been through a lot lol. How is referring to Isreal as America's top ally antisemitic ? You are getting things mixed up, that is a nice list you put together although you think may seem to be reasons to attack Syria isn't really the true intent. You must have been living with a lampshade over your head since you were born if you think America has been treating Isreal like shit in reality it has been the other way around. Isreal tells America to jump and we say how high. We have been pumping money into Isreal to the tune of billions of dollars every year ever since they occupied Palestine, you must be a closet idiot to think otherwise. If you think that is shitting on Israel than you really do have things mixed up.
How about every war in the middle east has been either directly or indirectly because of an Israeli agenda to do so. Look up Finkelstein on youtube and watch this political genius break it down for you.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #51
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
How is referring to Isreal as America's top ally antisemitic ?
That's not what you said but nice try at...revision.

Quote:
You are getting things mixed up, that is a nice list you put together although you think may seem to be reasons to attack Syria isn't really the true intent.
This statement makes no sense.

Quote:
You must have been living with a lampshade over your head since you were born if you think America has been treating Isreal like shit
Please actually read my post before trying to make attacks. The Obama administration as done everything it could to chastise and ignore Israel in the last 5-6 years. Clearly you've been living under a rock.

Quote:
in reality it has been the other way around. Isreal tells America to jump and we say how high. We have been pumping money into Isreal to the tune of billions of dollars every year ever since they occupied Palestine, you must be a closet idiot to think otherwise.
This is what makes me call you an antisemite. The US has given billions in aid to lots of people for a long fucking time. There is this thing called "google" check it out as you can find who gets what.

Quote:
If you think that is shitting on Israel than you really do have things mixed up.
Mubarak got billions of dollars, you gonna tell me Obama didn't take a massive shit on him?

Quote:
How about every war in the middle east has been either directly or indirectly because of an Israeli agenda to do so. Look up Finkelstein on youtube and watch this political genius break it down for you.
Now who's wearing a tinfoil hat. Better stop posting and hurry up, wouldn't want you to miss your monthly Klan meeting.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #52
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

I know it is hard to understand but calling people antisemetic and telling people to go to klan meetings is a good rebuttal when all you have to say is a bunch of garbage. Let me guess your favorite sources are fox,cbs,abc,cnn right? BTW dont miss your 700 club monthly donations Pat Robertson is waiting for you in bed.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #53
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I know it is hard to understand but calling people antisemetic and telling people to go to klan meetings is a good rebuttal when all you have to say is a bunch of garbage. Let me guess your favorite sources are fox,cbs,abc,cnn right? BTW dont miss your 700 club monthly donations Pat Robertson is waiting for you in bed.
I will interpret this as your resignation to defeat.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #54
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I will interpret this as your resignation to defeat.
No, you just don't have anything else good to say except for some more filler and antisemitic this and klan that, I will interpret this as YOUR defeat. Your assumptions with the lack of knowledge to back up anything you say is blatantly obvious in every sentence of your argument. You cant believe that America would spend tens or hundreds of billions of dollars and American lives to distract Americans from gay marriage, Snowden and other social issues. Wow that makes a lot of sense Corbic.Like the U.S. government is afraid to take on any of these issues without first distracting the public, lol that is the perfect reason to go to war with Syria.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #55
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
No, you just don't have anything else good to say except for some more filler and antisemitic this and klan that, I will interpret this as YOUR defeat.
I called it first. You snooze you lose.

Quote:
You cant believe that America would spend tens or hundreds of billions of dollars and American lives to distract Americans from gay marriage, Snowden and other social issues. Wow that makes a lot of sense Corbic.Like the U.S. government is afraid to take on any of these issues without first distracting the public, lol that is the perfect reason to go to war with Syria.
So elected polititions would never ever EVAR use war as an excuse to drum up support and draw attention away from other issues..... (which has only happened a billion times, fact)

.....but jews conspiring in a far off land have enough influence to manipulate the US Government to bomb Syria.... so terrorist can take over it and.... (what does Israel get out of this? )

Gotcha.

Can someone call the paddy Wagon, apparently redline was not late for his Klan meeting.... He was late to his doctors appointment for his anti-psychotic medication.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #56
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I called it first. You snooze you lose.

Haven't done any snoozing nor losing lol.

So elected polititions would never ever EVAR use war as an excuse to drum up support and draw attention away from other issues..... (which has only happened a billion times, fact)

YES. Those same politician are using this war for a different purpose

.....but jews conspiring in a far off land have enough influence to manipulate the US Government to bomb Syria.... so terrorist can take over it and.... (what does Israel get out of this? )

YES.It is a step towards getting rid of Iran which is the only threat left to Israel and at the same time take over the Golan Heights which is a strategic placement for their military. Yes they have a shit ton of influence its called AIPAC(strongest lobbying group in washington) which is working overtime as we speak to make this war happen.Those same "terrorist" have been on our governments paycheck for years they are just a tool for when we need them.

Gotcha.

Can someone call the paddy Wagon, apparently redline was not late for his Klan meeting.... He was late to his doctors appointment for his anti-psychotic medication.
Got any Yo mama jokes Corbic or are you done. Don't quit your day job.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:56 AM   #57
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

well, this thread went downhill fast.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #58
Felipe
Post Whore!

So el presidente... Putting a hold on the vote? You know he was going to loose that vote...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #59
Felipe
Post Whore!

In la la land...... The us and russia have made a deal on syria.

Mean while back in the real world... Stock piles of chemical weapons are being diverted/moved to a hidden location... Leaving only a few for the dummies.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #60
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Just saying i was there when anonymous took down the syrian government/military websites. Hahaha fun time.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
S12 Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote