Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-08-2018, 02:16 PM   #781
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Agreed there’s bias and its not subtle at all. I found it odd the article did not compare the 1180 to 1080ti
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2018, 10:41 PM   #782
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rD2GHPLEbk
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:59 PM   #783
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
red devil vega 64 is @ $630 on newegg ebay. debating should a nab it now.
Old 05-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #784
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Considering a ref 1080ti is $30 more I say not at that price. Sub 600 for sure.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 04:56 PM   #785
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Some nice fridge sized cases released this year

https://wccftech.com/corsair-launche...ower-case/amp/

Really liking the corsair obsidian 1000d and thermaltake view 91 (have the view 71 myself and like it a lot).
Old 05-15-2018, 12:49 AM   #786
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I guess I'll wait for computex.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:11 AM   #787
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
$500 bucks for a case. I bet $200 of it is all the RGB.http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd...i-designs.html
Quote:
“Thanks to additional improvements at both the transistor and process levels, the 7LP technology is exceeding initial performance targets and expected to deliver greater than 40 percent more processing power and twice the area scaling than the previous 14nm FinFET technology,” was stated by GlobalFoundries back in last year, mid-June.
Could this mean a return of AMD being truly competitive in the GPU high end market? I hope so.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:18 AM   #788
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

[IMG][/IMG]
Hmm I guess no Vega 12nm refresh
I hope consumer 7nm Vega arrives this year.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:34 AM   #789
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
I hope consumer 7nm Vega arrives this year.
Doubt it. The 7mm vega I think is enterprise only. https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd-cpu-gra...mpression=true
Quote:
As for GPU architectures, AMD’s Navi architecture is also confirmed as “on track,” somewhere around 2019. This will be built on the 7nm process node, although could potentially be utilising TSMC’s 7nm process - the same foundry that rivals Nvidia utilise - as Lisa Su confirmed earlier in the year.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #790
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

That's what they say. But, amd rtg has nothing new for computex or this summer and beyond.

Instinct DL nobody cares.
Vega nano...eh if it's overpriced nobody cares.

They need to bring mcm or a 7nm FE or both. Vega 7nm FE mcm.

Pro/Wx series is pretty weak too. Needs some tlc.
Well, except pro ssg.
Old 05-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #791
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://www.techspot.com/amp/news/74...et-launch.html
Look at this amd...basically a 12nm Pascal refresh ti level. Drop a mcm FE to make Nvidia sweat.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:53 PM   #792
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

get on this bois. $70 vega64
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerColor-...kAAOSwHBda~gzS

i took a chance . not sure if its legit. i guess ill find out soon.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:05 PM   #793
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
get on this bois. $70 vega64
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerColor-...kAAOSwHBda~gzS

i took a chance . not sure if its legit. i guess ill find out soon.
I hope you're not serious... You just bought a fake card lol. Just like how the old gtx 4/5xx cards are being re-fanned, and sold as 9xx/10xx cards.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #794
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
I hope you're not serious... You just bought a fake card lol. Just like how the old gtx 4/5xx cards are being re-fanned, and sold as 9xx/10xx cards.
i hope not. lol.

i looked at the seller comments and transaction. one time seller sold stamps?
i think likes fishing also?
Old 05-18-2018, 08:29 AM   #795
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Yeah, definitely a scam. Reported as hacked account and pulled off listing. But, I was still charged thru PayPal.

eBay.. resolution to cancel you have to email the buyer . Which makes no sense.

Paypal... You.need a cancellation number. Submitted as fraudulent.

Services support has been annoying thru apps.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #796
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
If you were gonna get something itll probably some old AMD card that was flashed to think it was a vega. Oztalkshw on youtube talks about this stuff on his page

now that prices have gone down a bit i think i can finally search for a decent motherboard for my budget I5-2400 build.

i52400
GTX 1060
12GB ram
PS4 500GB HDD
Factory dell Motherboard
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:22 PM   #797
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

speaking of HDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-SqJHYzC0
storeMI is only for x470.

fuzedrive http://www.enmotus.com/amd
$20 and $60 works for x300 series
Old 05-24-2018, 08:33 PM   #798
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAx9G5PqBzM
intel is going down.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:54 PM   #799
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
speaking of HDD

storeMI is only for x470.

fuzedrive http://www.enmotus.com/amd
$20 and $60 works for x300 series
Sounds like more optane like crap.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:08 PM   #800
gusisboosted
Zilvia Addict

gusisboosted is an unknown quantity at this point
Trying to upgrade my desktop rigs.

got a little 4k touchscreen blade if any one needs one

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/sys/6600128137.html
Old 05-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #801
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Sounds like more optane like crap.
i like optane. reviewers gave it high praises. storeMI just works great for slow storage and its free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-PNAsRnBA
Old 05-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #802
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Knma_wW4
GN overclocking hades cayon.
i wish they still made that monitor cases. for that all in one build.
Old 05-27-2018, 07:47 PM   #803
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voJAjENSsC4
hmm this gives me ideas. if you can get another vesa mount. AIO!

damn nvm only supports 24" . lame
Old 05-28-2018, 03:18 AM   #804
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://wccftech.com/rumor-amd-bring...2-zen-3-zen-5/

i rather have better IPC
Old 05-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #805
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6FloTPOUg
needs v64 bios.
then OC.

basically a v56. with smaller cooler.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:03 AM   #806
Gordons

Gordons is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Agreed there’s evidence that mass gainers work and its not subtle at all. I found it odd the article did not compare the 1180 to 1080ti
This seems like a product for advanced users and enthusiasts, right? Looks very cool though.

Last edited by Gordons; 05-18-2022 at 03:30 AM..
Gordons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:41 AM   #807
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Eh not really. But flashing bios is always risky. 1600/1100 is achieve able. With undervolting.
V56 has the most price/performance ratio. Original Mrsp that is.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:54 AM   #808
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ye84Zrqndo
Oh yeah.
Hoping for new engine and amd friendly.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:03 AM   #809
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Also yesterday Nvidia gtc was lame.
Cloud servers boring.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:44 PM   #810
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

I hope the new Fallout game will be a dedicated PC title and not some lame app like Fallout Shelter. Still, it seems a whole lot more exciting than Rage 2