Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-24-2016, 01:29 PM   #301
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I was thinking of cutting the stock high pressure line and leaving enough to weld an AN to the portion of the stock hard line that's left, so it would be an oem fitting in the rack and then a small adapter to a braided high pressure line.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2016, 01:31 PM   #302
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That'd also work, I wouldn't even know what the factory lines look like lol, I've never been in an Schassis with power steering.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:16 PM   #303
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
That's probably why you're biased to manual steering lol. I ran no power steering for a couple years and when I finally hooked it up I couldn't believe how much better the car was to drive and drift.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:07 PM   #304
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
earls makes a PS specific fitting. has an O-ring seal.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:38 PM   #305
travon47
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
travon47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I don't get why they can't make a damn fitting for the rack that seals like the oem hard line. Instead they provide a crap washer that will leak unless you somehow got the area on the rack machined perfectly flat, it wasn't designed to have a washer seal.
Hit up fueled racing and ask for 240sx rack fittings. They lathe the hex down so it can seal like oem. Also very cheap, you are welcome
travon47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #306
travon47
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
travon47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
No off the shelf fitting I found is long enough for a 240sx rack unless you lathe the hex down.
travon47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #307
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i bought their brake lines almost 2 years ago and haven't had an issue.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:56 PM   #308
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
Like Travon said, the oring doesn't protrude far enough into the rack as the oem line does. Doesn't seal as intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travon47 View Post
Hit up fueled racing and ask for 240sx rack fittings. They lathe the hex down so it can seal like oem. Also very cheap, you are welcome

I knew about lathing it, but didn't know anybody offered them pre-done, thanks for that!
Old 10-26-2016, 12:29 AM   #309
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Weld fitting to factory fitting and hardline. Boom