Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-04-2020, 03:17 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
4.63 Final Drive / Ring and Pinion for R200 / 240sx Differential

4.63 Final Drive / Ring and Pinion for R200 / 240sx Differential.

225 +shipping. USPS Flat Radte Medium Box. Paypal/venmo/zelle/facebookpay all accepted

Location Stroudsburg PA/18360 I can easily ship as well (easily fits in a flat rate box)

Perfect upgrade for any 240sx! Use the mechanical advantage to keep your car in your powerband better - shift your car less on the road course - be quicker out of a corner/from a roll! This is by far one of my favorite mods for our cars, it really wakes them up.

Comes with L and R side shims and spacers. Comes with all ring gear bolts as well.

Thinning my hoard a little bit at a time. I have a few sets of these that I may part with.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy

Last edited by codyace; 11-03-2020 at 03:17 PM..
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2020, 06:02 PM   #2
Daddyalpine21

Trader Rating: (0)
Daddyalpine21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daddyalpine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:13 AM   #3
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm so local and want to try this setup so bad. until I convince myself to say fuck it and go for it, glws. You may be able to tempt me if petting Mr. Whiskers is included.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:32 AM   #4
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyalpine21 View Post
Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry about that, bad copy/paste on my end as I also forgot to include pic. 225 shipped.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 02-05-2020, 08:01 AM   #5
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I'm so local and want to try this setup so bad. until I convince myself to say fuck it and go for it, glws. You may be able to tempt me if petting Mr. Whiskers is included.
Oh he's our official greeter at the shop. And he'll never ask to see your receipt! hahaha

Old 10-31-2020, 02:18 AM   #6
Iknez s14

Iknez s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the s14 r200 abs ring and pinion same as non abs?
Iknez s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:17 PM   #7
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknez s14 View Post
Are the s14 r200 abs ring and pinion same as non abs?
Yes they are. I have more in stock. Updated Pricing.

Old 11-09-2020, 11:31 PM   #8
Jumpman-Z
Leaky Injector

Jumpman-Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Sent you a PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:23 PM   #9
boatwright_doug
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura aboutboatwright_doug has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Would you happen to have an S14 VLSD driver side Stub shaft and diff cover?
If not willing to separate parts, what would the cost for the whole setup. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
boatwright_doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 09:50 AM   #10
JZX_S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
JZX_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
shot you a PM
Old 01-10-2021, 06:49 AM   #11
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pardon my ignorance- So I can pull my J30 VLSD apart and replace the stock parts with these, nothing else needed?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 10:10 AM   #12
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Pardon my ignorance- So I can pull my J30 VLSD apart and replace the stock parts with these, nothing else needed?
You?ll have to swap the pinion gear over to the J30 housing, but yes. You?ll probably have to reshim the pinion which is a PITA.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:19 PM   #13
slideways31
Leaky Injector

slideways31 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't mean to dig up an old thread, still have any of these?
slideways31 is offline   Reply With Quote