Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #31
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
i have one question... what company, manufacturer, whatever... makes those "jdm" wheels... ive been searching around and when i actually find one that has like a tag or company name in the info, i can't find anything about the company... im tired of searching around yahoo auctions and upgarage to get those type of wheels...

Battle Version is the one I remember there is more but forgot what they call.

By the way, most of the wheel from upgarage or yahoo is damage but the RARE one always in store ONLY.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #32
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
Yea its hard to find a good wheel at upg/yaj/parts off. You can get lucky though, two of my friends just bought Vertex 10 star and keys racing wheels repsectively, in perfect condition, and didnt pay more than 10,000Y for them. Wood wheels in good shape are hard to find, but not impossible.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #33
pink godzila
Post Whore!

pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ggalant View Post
Yea its hard to find a good wheel at upg/yaj/parts off. You can get lucky though, two of my friends just bought Vertex 10 star and keys racing wheels repsectively, in perfect condition, and didnt pay more than 10,000Y for them. Wood wheels in good shape are hard to find, but not impossible.
Wish I can go back to JAPAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!! man I miss JAPAN!! sooo many cute TINY... stuff .. it make you just want to buy them
Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #34
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
haha definately true, but it adds up quick
Old 02-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #35
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
What size are you looking for? deep dish or regular dish? price range?

I have shipping coming in within a week. PM me so I remember to pm you when I got all the shipping in.

^^^^ FunctionFiRst ordered one from me and YES FunctionFiRst the wheel is on the way!!! as soon I get them Ill ship them right to you sorry for the wait.
pink godzila is deff the guy to talk to! i bought one from him a few weeks ago, cant complain one bit about the transaction...he shipped it out fast, had a tracking number, showed up at my door nicely packaged and in the exact condition he described
geoff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #36
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff240sx View Post
pink godzila is deff the guy to talk to! i bought one from him a few weeks ago, cant complain one bit about the transaction...he shipped it out fast, had a tracking number, showed up at my door nicely packaged and in the exact condition he described
Thanks, I got your pm about the tracking Ill let you know when i recieve it. ThANKS
Old 02-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #37
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ggalant View Post
haha definately true, but it adds up quick

Yup!... plus japanese girl are HOT! AV Heaven
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #38
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Why?

mooneyes has been around since car customization started in like the 40's-50's.

i can't see there stuff being junk?

Mooneyes is old...
Old 02-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #39
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
pinkgodzila can you pm me your selection of wheels coming in?
Pm'ed Let me know
Old 02-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #40
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
i have one question... what company, manufacturer, whatever... makes those "jdm" wheels... ive been searching around and when i actually find one that has like a tag or company name in the info, i can't find anything about the company... im tired of searching around yahoo auctions and upgarage to get those type of wheels...
PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #41
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Why?

mooneyes has been around since car customization started in like the 40's-50's.

i can't see there stuff being junk?

Your GF love that Pink?