Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #1
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Which Bride Seats fit you?

The Pros are incredibly too small for my 36" waist.

Which ones do you have and how do you like them?

Which one's do you guys recommend for us Normal sized people?
Old 04-18-2005, 07:16 PM   #2
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I like my brix. If I was a big guy like yourself, I would try a zeta 3 type L and check out the sparco and recaros.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:19 PM   #3
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
how does the Brix fit you? whats your waist size?

I have broad shoulders too
Old 04-18-2005, 07:33 PM   #4
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
^ me too. i wont fit in jap size seats.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
I dont fit in them because my wallet is to small =.(
Old 04-18-2005, 08:24 PM   #6
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
My brix fit me bout perfect..33" waist.

Are you wanting bucket or reclining? I might get zetaIII bucket for the 240, but definately staying away from recliner. Buckets are so nice for turns. Less weight too.

As flybert said, zetaIII size L would be your best bet, and I have a feeling 36" would probably work...if you aren't too picky about being completely engulfed in that som-bitch.

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #7
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i got 35-36 waist and im 6 foot tall. I have momo rs-gt bucket seats and i find them verry comfortable.

PS: I dont fit in sparco torino's and im too tall for recaro's
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:37 PM   #8
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
For my brix 1, I fit very nicely in them. I'm 5'8, 30" waist, 145lbs, with broad shoulders for my size. Seats like the Zeta 2 fit me down low nicely but the shoulder area is too small. The newer brixes are a little larger but I don't think you'd fit comfortably in it. Recently I sat in a Sparco Corsa. That seat is awesome but is a little too tall for me. I think it would fit someone who was around 5'10 - 6' and 160-180lbs perfectly.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:41 PM   #9
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siizzzoooo
Ergo. Period.
JaeTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:55 PM   #10
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
i sat in a Zeta II S and i'm 6' 190 lbs w/ a maybe 34-35" waist (i donno what my REAL pant size is lol)

i actually fit in it, but it was painful...so i'd think a regular one would fit fine...the L might be too loose

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:03 PM   #11
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i have an Ergo and a Zeros.
Both fit well.
I feel that the reclinables are a bit too short for me though.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #12
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
zeta 3. i probably fit in the 2 also but never tried it. the zeta 3 fits perfect though.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:29 PM   #13
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ive had a brix, zetaII and zieg

zetaII too small for me (5'11, 32 waist, 155 lbs)

brix and zeig rule
brians zeros rules
and zetaIII is too big for me, for fatties.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:43 PM   #14
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
ive had a brix, zetaII and zieg

zetaII too small for me (5'11, 32 waist, 155 lbs)

brix and zeig rule
brians zeros rules
and zetaIII is too big for me, for fatties.

zeta III isnt big at all. fits me perfectly with maybe a 2 finger gap total. Im 5'10/11 also with probably the same waist size and 145lbs. wierd...
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:47 PM   #15
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
i tried the TYPE L
its too sloppy
try a ZEROS OR ZIEG
youd find out that 2 finger gap is too much
you should have it snug on your body so you dont move at all, not tight not pinching but snug
a 32 waist and my build doesnt get that out of a zetaIII
Old 04-18-2005, 10:13 PM   #16
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
waist doesnt tell all. legs and ass size should be considered.

I am 6, 160, sat in brix, my legs were soo tight together that if i drove for 10 minutes in the city i would have shaffing in the nuts.
jOeHaCk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #17
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kingsol
i've had zeta II and Brix I & II
ZetaII feels like it was customed for me 145 31-32 5'7" and the brix's feel a bit loose after the zetas.

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
kingsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:31 PM   #18
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
oh yeah, i gotta rearrange my penis and scrotum before i set out on a drive. When i sit in the seat, they get squished between my legs and it feels uncomfortable.
That's how my seat fits me.

Now, if only i could get me a garage Thrash seat.
That's flavor country.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:36 PM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

garage thrash is tighter
if your above a 34 waist you cant past the bolsters it rules
haha
i love that seat
im getting one.

i need two buckets and a 'no fat chicks' sticker.yeah.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:58 PM   #20
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOeHaCk98
waist doesnt tell all. legs and ass size should be considered.

I am 6, 160, sat in brix, my legs were soo tight together that if i drove for 10 minutes in the city i would have shaffing in the nuts.
lol that reminds me of sitting in some Sparcos
Old 04-18-2005, 11:20 PM   #21
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siizzzoooo
The Pros are incredibly too small for my 36" waist.

Which ones do you have and how do you like them?

i got a set of recaro SRD's for sale... it fits big ppl...
Old 04-18-2005, 11:43 PM   #22
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I got stuck in a Pro. It sucked. But I can fit nicely in a Lotus Elise.
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:50 PM   #23
BSeay
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

BSeay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BSeay
im too big for japanese seats (6' 245 lbs and a 36-38" waist...think about what you would consider broad shoulders and im that big).....

but then again i would be getting some sparco recline...i'm not hardcore enough for a non-reclinable...
Old 04-19-2005, 12:09 AM   #24
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i have a pair of pros. i'm 5' 9" with 34" waist and it could be a bit more snug in the sides. the shoulders are just barely too close together. my only real complaint is the leg bolsters are non-existant. but i got the pair for $700 picked up
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 12:54 AM   #25
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
pics of brians zeros

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 12:56 AM   #26
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

it looks the same as a MAXIS
older style maxis
not that new shit.
Old 04-19-2005, 01:01 AM   #27
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
I've sat in Brian's Bride Zeros..

I don't like 'em. They're not very daily driver friendly. As in like, when you turn your head to make traffic checks, the view is obstructed.

I bet they're great for track purposes.

Thats just my opinion.

This is what they loook like anyways.

Old 04-19-2005, 10:19 AM   #28
Sean

Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
i fit in all of them hahaha.

I have a Brix and an older ergo.

i like the Brix better. one of my favorite seats. I'm going to get a Zeta2 soon though.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:52 PM   #29
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
approximately what waist sizes would you say would fit in a zeta III L?

the regular zeta III would be around 36' waist size right

so would a type l fit 38 - 40?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 05:09 PM   #30
Colorado S14
Zilvia Member

Colorado S14 is on the path to ruinColorado S14 is on the path to ruin
I am 6'0", 210 lbs, 36" waist, with an athletic build and the Ergo 2 fit me nicely.
Colorado S14 is offline   Reply With Quote