Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #91
Matt_Souren

Trader Rating: (0)
Matt_Souren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How is she doing since this thread was started? Will she grow out of any of those problems?

god bless..
Matt_Souren is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #92
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I'm sorry this update has been awhile coming, Natalie up till yesterday was doing pretty decent. Some of her teeth have been coming in and shes been a little fussy because of it. She now weighs 23 lbs and is 33" long, and has alot of hair.

BAD NEWS

Yesterday her blood oxygen monitor was reading kind of low for her, so we took her into the pediatrician. After a white blood cell count of 40000, they gave her a chest x-ray. Turns out her whole left lung is filled with fluid(pneumonia), and she is now only able to use her right one which was already damaged due to it collapsing shortly after birth. They wanted to admit her to the hospital right away, but with the possibility of her not pulling out of this we have decided to have her at home. She received a shot of antibiotics yesterday evening and we hope to hear good news at our 6:00 pm appointment today. Those who pray, please do so for Nicole, Natalie and myself. Thank you
Old 06-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #93
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Again Josh, my thoughts and prayers are with your family!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #94
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'll keep you all in my prayers as well. Please let us know what the progress is.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #95
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
New pics to make ppl smile:

Natalie in her new bikini

Hello Kitty sun glasses at Grandma/Grandpas pool in GA

New bed

Sleeping like a champ

Daddy and baby time

Oh and btw the nasal cannula is in her mouth because, having in her nose too often makes it irritated and swollen blocking off any O2.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:24 AM   #96
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Josh, she is beautiful, I hope she is doing well. Please, when you get a chance, throw up another update.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #97
fromxtor
Post Whore!

I am happy to announce Natalie seems to finally be getting over her pneumonia, we haven't taken another chest x-ray yet, but she seems to be doing alot better.Also w/ her new diet she was lost quite a bit of weight, and has grown alot longer. Here are some newer pics.

Also one of our fine members here Shane (holemilk), is sponsoring a dyno day at his place of business coming up in September to benefit Natalie. Shane or myself will be giving more details as they come down from his workplace.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #98
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good to see she is doing better. Tough little girl, that's for sure. Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #99
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Wow she is getting so big!!!! I am glad that she seems to be doing better! She is def. one tuff kid!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #100
fromxtor
Post Whore!

I'm not home or else I would post new pics, Natalie is back on the hospital. We are planning on her going into surgery tomorrow to get a tracheostomy. Those who pray please think about her and my wife when you do so, I'll be fine.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #101
pinky121388
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
pinky121388 is making a name for him/her selfpinky121388 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will keep you guys in my prayers for sure...
pinky121388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:43 AM   #102
fromxtor
Post Whore!

The surgery went well, and she is healing up nicely. I will post pics as soon as we get home, and I can upload them.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #103
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
My blessings are with you man.

My gf's mom had a child a few years back and she was diagnosed with Edwards Syndrome.

Edwards syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a nutshell, vital organs such as the heart, liver and often muscles don't develop properly, adding to a lower percent of survival.

She's still growing strong after 25 months.

Here she is posing for the camera. Funny thing is the glasses were from a build a bear her brother made for her. Sharing clothing with a bear = win!

I freaking love her.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #104
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
90% of the adult males I know aren't as tough as this little girl.

Glad she's doing great.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #105
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Here are pictures of Natalie starting w/ Halloween, pre/post op trach surgery,after she got home, and Christmas.

Halloween:

She was a bunny, in case you can't tell

Pre-surgery BI PAP/Ventilator:

Post tracheostomy surgery

Ready to come home:

^^Konked out
Old 02-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #106
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Christmas:

She also got the kitten pictured above...Molly.

Hanging out with her friend Jack(he pretty much has the same problems she does only he's five):

While she was in the hospital we stayed in the Ronald McDonald house, in the room set aside for the man himself. This was on the wall staring at me everyday I woke up:
Old 02-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #107
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Damn Josh, good to hear she's doing better.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #108
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^ We are too, its too bad they wouldnt clear her to goto GA. Looks like I'm stuck in NC, with Phlip and Barry.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #109
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Yah, i wouldnt take her to GA. Fuck that place during spring time. I've never had allergies till I got there, during tech school in Fort Gordon.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #110
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
She's looking pretty peppy in those shots.

No joke, House of McDee's are amazing. They help out so much, not too many people really realize that. I'm always spreading the word, but it doesn't really stuck until you've been there.

My prayers are with you guys.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:48 AM   #111
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^Thanks cheat, yea it beat paying $60-70 a night in a hotel for 3 weeks. Btw anyone reading this, if your in McDonalds please put something in the Ron McDon donation box. Anything will help, a penny, nickle, dime, anything.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #112
93Vertman

93Vertman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 93Vertman
As we have seen in the history of man kind, we join together and wish the best for the ones that need it most and you sir are a father to a beautiful child. Another thing man kind has learned is that with time, technology and patience any body could get rid of a disability as we have the ability to make life happen at its best. I wish you the best of luck and you have my prayers.
93Vertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #113
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Im glad to hear that shes doing well, my thoughts and prayers will continue to be with her and your family.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #114
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
mo matter what crap goes down in this forum im always thinking and prayin for this kiddo... i hope u and ur wifey are stayin stron and positive no matter what, she's obviously stronger than any one else we know...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #115
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
She looks great.
Glad the surgery went well.
I remember reading this awhile ago and you being nervous about it.
I prayed for your family then and i will tonight.

BTW, is that tiger supposed to be a chair, cause its awsome!!! I need one in my size lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #116
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^Yes it is a chair, although Natalie can't really sit in it.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #117
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Pictures of Nat's Adaptive stroller (a nice word for wheelchair), btw this cost about as much as a 240 with and SR swap.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #118
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
So sorry to hear what happened man, Soon as i get my next check friday i'll help out as much as i can...How is she holding up so far?

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #119
fromxtor
Post Whore!

She's doing alot better man, got some bad news from the eye Dr. Said her optic nerve was paleing, said that a saign of loss of vision. But she looks at us when we talk to her, I dunno maybe he just doesnt know how to deal with a special kid.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #120
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
she is definitely one special strong girl. I read your thread awhile back and was actually thinking of it the other day. glad to see she's doing good. you guys are definitely in my prayers. God bless

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote